Thread: Bronto Liberation

Thumbs up Bronto Liberation

Those who have been to the Bronto Burger factory in Galway county understand the horrible conditions the brontos are kept. What is worse is that these brontos are slaughtered while they are still babies. Think of that when you bite into your next bronto burger.

Our clan was successfull in saving 26 baby brontos from slaughter by relocating them to the Galway County Nature Reserve. I urge others to take similar measures against Bronto Burger and other entities who would commit such cruel acts against the innocent animal inhabitants of Rubi-Ka.

Pictures are available at http://www.koopa.org/ao/uor/events/b...to_rescue.html.

[OOC: Thanks to Belisamma and Tappert of SRS and Fiah of Relax! Inc. for helping with this event.]
    - Szentasha
    Leader of Unity of the Rose

AOScripter 2.0 If you need a script, you need AOScripter!

*** Remove Social Armor Restrictions Today !!!

Thumbs up Great job

That was a wonderful thing you did Tasha and the Roses......truly wonderful. I had no idea what I stumbled upon as I was leaving the area after my daily meditiation which happened to be at the nature preserve that day. It was was a pleasant surprise to find the Roses there and I was glad to assist in whatever small way I could. I would like to think that having me as an Omni citizen agreeing with your cause and talking to the guard when he was nervous with all the Clan around him had a little something to do with him letting us go in search of the warden Fiah whom I met earlier in the day, and once she was informed of the severity of the situation, she rushed to the gate and let all pass. It was an honor to have witnessed your excellent rescue mission. Keep up the good work Roses!

DJ Mikal 'Shadowrunrr' Catt
    >Mikal 'Shadowrunrr' Catt - Email: shadowrunrr
    >RK1ROX - Radio Free Rubi-ka - Pirate Radio for the People