Thread: Missions

Angry Missions

I have been running nothing but missions and and I am about 2 patches away from bieng done. The 1000 merit board should be hard to get however not impossible. Right now I run missions everything set on medium and I get grey green and yellow. Out of 15 missions completed at 100% Iam looking at 3 tokens. I really hope this gets fixed.

Unhappy

Please repair placement of mission. It is broken after last patch as you tend to get mission in suicide places once more. And you can not get any missions to lush fields again.
    Mission should not be placed in areas with aggroing orange and worse.

I wonder why you tend to brake that every second patch or so?

how about

if you fix the warping trough walls or 3 rooms mops that you cant even target them but they shoot/cast on you and you cant even cast if there is a pebble in the way and maybe try to fix the mad aggro from 3 rooms away you know it s pretty fun to try to solo a mission at 75% since you dont get tokens for 50% ones.

the missions were good before you decided that we could nt shoot trough doors now your in main room killing one mop and all the mops in the rooms around jumps on you or even shoot trough walls (i know i said it above but it s annoying to run for over 30 mins to get jumped by all mops in mission when your in the main one) so i wonder what you did to this mission thing and that you cant make it ok again .

and plz do something about objects on floor like if the mops can cast or shoot well make us able to also and we were able to target mops in other rooms when we were tabbing now you have to be so close that you see the color of their eyes and get rooted they shoot on you but if we root and shoot it breaks root why it does do the same thing they root attack well break the root not be rooted for 1min 30 secs getting shot at and cant move at all ,you want us to be rooted for 1 mins 30 secs well apply it to mops also si it can be fair .

sorry bout that i had to get something out cause running 30 mins to get somewhere to get jumped by everything and getting rooted close to exit and wait the 1:30 wait of bashing well it s kinda annoying thats all