Thread: Screwed Up Hanshi Primus Decus Armor Helmets.....grr

Exclamation Screwed Up Hanshi Primus Decus Armor Helmets.....grr

My friends and I fought our way through a mission to get me a Hanshi Primus helmet to match my coat....well I get the thing and here's it's description: Hanshi Primus Decus Armor Helmet QL 131
    required stats to use: Agility from 357, Strength from 496

Um hello- 496?!?!? Even QL 150 elite armor does not require Str of 496!! Besides, if you notice in item descriptions the larger stat is always listed first. Well this obviously upset me and I wanted to find out what can be done about it.

So I sent a petition and was replied to by an ARK (actually 2 ARKs ended up coming- maybe one was in training- I dunno) Anyhow, the ARK said that it was a bug in the description. The real Str was supposed to read as 296 or something like that...she said if I submit a bug report it will be fixed. Then the other (more senior?) ARK said that it can be fixed and I would be able to wear it...I even asked how quickly it could happen, and they told me that it happens pretty quickly....

It's now been a few days since I submitted my bug report and my helmet is still screwed up. I am just wondering how long this takes? Does anyone know? I mean it really sucks to spend like an hour and a half in a mission with your friends to get you a helmet and then you find out the item is screwed up and unequippable. Has anyone else had this probelm with this type of helmet and if so, has it been fixed and how long did it take to get fixed?

fixed? no - it would take a database upgrade - and strangely, they just did one and the helmet is still the same.

actually, the helmet is multiply bugged:

the senpai primus decus helmet displays ( in chat, etc. ) a normal agility req and a 496 strength req. in actuality, the helmet has a normal agility req and a 10 sense req.

the hanshi primus decus helmet displays the same reqs, but does in fact require 496 strength. short of buying a ql100+ carrier craft, most ppl arent getting this helmet on.

i believe the split between senpai and hanshi is around ql100.