Thread: Keep References of ALL your NonDrop items!

Keep References of ALL your NonDrop items!

some tim earound september 2001 my NT's yalmha disapeared out of his inventory from a freak accident. i kept a reference of my yalm and petitioned to the ARk, they escelated my petition to a GM -- he asked me to show my reference in the text, without telling me in a long pause of 4mins of silence, he was checking my logs, then he relpaced my yalm!!!

EVERYONE KEEP REFERENCES OF YOU NONDROP ITEMS! THEY MAY REPLACE IT!

Elements of the disapearance fo the yalm:

-zoned into a shop while still in my yalm (this was in the patch that made yalms stay EQUIPPED, but red on your wear menu)
    the advanced shop in 20k outpost

-sold a bunch of loot from bags

-i zoned out

- i wasnt in my yalm

-everything in my weapons-wear menu was gone (NCU belt, NCUs, nightvision goggles, and 2 leets)

-my helmet, and cloak was gone along with my yalm!

-my Omni-pol elite pants were regraphiced to a difigutated skirt with the lining and color of the omni-pol elite

-seems like everything in the head, back, and the slot where the yalmah was placed (weapons) was gone.

ADVICE: never zone indoors with a yalm, take the time to unequip it, or keep references of your yalm!!! ( this was around september 2001, i am not sure if the GMs still replaces yalms that have been referenced.)
    Last edited by NWvoicesStink!; Jul 29th, 2002 at 01:14:55.

References mean nothing.

Just because someone has a reference of an item doesn't mean they have it or its real

Its very easy to change any reference in your file to a reference of any item in the game.

Its just as fakable as a screenshot