Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Borealis backyards closed

Borealis backyards closed

In view of the recent attack against Omni-Mining by a group of terrorists, Omni-Pol is closing down Borealis backyards effective from today. No-one is allowed to enter or leave until the security concerns are solved.

Omni-Pol expects full co-operation from Borealis City Council in order to protect the lives of many innocent citizens of this great city. Failure to comply will result in severe legal action against any administration who are harboring terrorists.
    Engineer General Virta, Omni-Pol. Not in active service.

Roleplaying Profile of Jimi "Virta" Hendrix

Uh huh... and where are the folks who live in Bori supposed to sleep?

uhmm

not terrorists but freedom fighters

How about you pack yer bags and get the hell out of the neutral zone? Your authority is not recognised here and you are quite unwelcome.

You wanna chase after the NLF lunatics? That's FINE.
    Don't do it in our backyards.
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

Typical OT. Don't care about anyone elses needs but their own.

Omni Tek Serves Omni!

Omni Protects!.... Their own arses!

Omni is your Friend! untill your account is empty!

Quote Originally Posted by Kotts
    Uh huh... and where are the folks who live in Bori supposed to sleep?
    Let them eat Air and Sugar Cake.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

You wanna chase after the NLF lunatics? That's FINE.
    Don't do it in our backyards.
    Ah but they are in your backyards. If you do not want Omni-Pol and others snooping around trying to bring justice to the NLF, then kick the NLF out of Borealis.

When will Omni-Tek ever learn from the past? Do you even remember events like Sabulum?

To rush into a place and bully and threaten the people not only is barbaric; it will get you nothing but incomprehension and resistance. If it is cooperation you are looking for, you might try to ask the Neutral citizens for help in a nice and civilized way.

I hope you can spare enough officers to guard all Borealis backyards day and night without letting the security in OT controlled areas slip; you never know who might take advantage of your absence.

By the way, while you are here, do us a favor and keep an eye on Omni-Tek citizens who practice their fighting skills on our bartenders and traders. Our city budgets groan under the weight of the widow and orphan allowances.
    Marcos "Yarko" Orender
    co-Minister of Foreign Affairs, Newland City Council
    Advisor of The Independent Rubikans

Rubi-Ka's neutral news source: The Independent Rubikan http://www.ir-news.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftmind
    Ah but they are in your backyards. If you do not want Omni-Pol and others snooping around trying to bring justice to the NLF, then kick the NLF out of Borealis.
    Justice to the NLF...? and punishing the rest of Borealis?

<sarcasticly> hell why bother asking questions, just shoot every one!

no seriously I'd expect this kinda lock down on clan territory, but hell let the fencesitters into their homes!

Funny enough, i walked in fine into backyard number 5 of borealis, no problem whatsoever.

So dumb, idiotic, without jurisdiction... and now incompetent.
    No wonder the NLF is giving those penpushers trouble.....
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

Hehe, funny.. OT spreading their ressources when they should be focusing them.. Not that I mind, though, it makes it easier for me to get to those stimrunning scumbags in Galway - and I've never had any trouble getting in or out of there before, btw..
    Some security force..
    Tempus fugit.

Everybody has a photographic memory.
    Some don't have film.

When you find a big kettle of crazy it's best not to stir it.
    -PHB/Scott Adams

It would seem that Omni-Tek will cut their nose to spite their face...
    A communique from the Voice of Rubi-Ka group.

We dont do anything in the backyards, We dont attack neutral citizens, what do you want with our backyards?

wake up omni-tek, you dont control the neutral community. go back to omni-1 and write some forms out...
    Please... just stop thinking you can walk all over the neutrals...

And remember neuts, when omni-tek walk into the backyard where you are located, they've got a shoot first policy... they're not gonna ask questions.
    All im saying is be prepared...
    No human being on the face of this glorius Rubi-ka, no goverment is going to take from me my right to speak, my right to protest against wrong, my right to everything that is for the benefit for magekind.
    I am not here to be accused!
    I am here as the accuser of omni-tek dripping with blood from head to toe!

When Injustice Becomes The Norm, Resistance Becomes A Duty.

Muge "Gueve" Marxosis

Thank you for the notes on the matter. There is no cause for concern in the city. All our officers are proceeding in their job. The quicker we have achieved this security sweep, the quicker everything returns to normal and all the cooperation will help us achieve this faster.

Note on the concerns for accomodation. You should contact Borealis City Council, or maybe visit your relatives in Newland City.

Thank you again.
    Engineer General Virta, Omni-Pol. Not in active service.

Roleplaying Profile of Jimi "Virta" Hendrix

If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face -- for ever.
    A communique from the Voice of Rubi-Ka group.

Oh man, gotta get out of Borealis man. They won't get me again, no way. Don't trust them, not at all.
    Omni-Pol intelligence report for Peregrinus Praecautus
    Known applicant of Third Faction
    Warning! Record is being accessed by an external source of unknown origin.
    Recovering file

be on your guard pilgrim
    File ends

I will NOT keep out of my home! And no Neutral should do it either. WE live here! Not Omni-Pol. This is out of their jurisdiction. Everyone stand up and ignore their threats, they can't afford having a war with the Neutral community too!
    Mains:
    Zoe Sorceress Zanter - 220 Nano Technician
    Member of The Union

Herbert Reanimater West - 165 Doctor
    Member of The Union

My Irregulars:
    Rippernova - 160 Trader
    Member of The Union

Yugoth - 135 Meta Physicist
    Member of The Union

it is almost the time... soon - very soon.

*Sinners fall from the sky, as Poet Comes by*

Quote Originally Posted by Sorceress
    I will NOT keep out of my home! And no Neutral should do it either. WE live here! Not Omni-Pol.
    You're right about that. And I'll still be visiting with my neutral friends whenever I want to. I just might look a little less friendly when I go to Bor in the next couple of weeks., what with carrying a weapon and wearing armor and such.. Still be bringing those cookies for the kids, though.
    Tempus fugit.

Everybody has a photographic memory.
    Some don't have film.

When you find a big kettle of crazy it's best not to stir it.
    -PHB/Scott Adams

If it wasn't for the unicorns I'd say lets blockade Rome's backyards.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast