Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DOVVETECH 2.0 skin released!

Hmmm ok. thanks Drusillus and Bendarek it looks like from the combined information from you two plus a LOT of scouring of andromeda that there may only be 11 camps.

I think i may go ahead and release the map with the 11. I can always update later

Great looking skin, Great map. been using the map for some 4 months or so no, when i saw that u realsed a skin i didnt even look at it, just downloaded and installed.. .. and.. HELL YEA!!! it looks kick ass great.. ..

T H A N K Y O U ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
    Alvador Proud member of [url=http://www.nanoclan.com]Storm

What happened to the terminal one with the nifty holo blue... ?

I love you Dovve, but your HUD skin is too dark

I can't read the timer on any programs running in my NCU cos the text is black on deeep dark brown

Can you make the colors a BIT more contrasting?

Just another BUMP in support of the skin.

Now what would be really nice is if some spiffy programmer on their own spare time created a program that would show the gui. Then by clicking on areas, you could change textures/colors or import your own. Fonts etc. Basically a graphical interface to allow for easy skinning. I'd love to create my own but the current setup seems a bit complicated and I guess I'm just too lazy to learn how. :P

Talking about this blah blue one?
    Last edited by Zylina; Jul 31st, 2002 at 12:09:29.

Blah blue one? I actually like it better then the Dovve HUd skin.

The dovve map with the terminal skin is perfect. Perfect map with a perfect readible menu system.

Thumbs up

Your skin rules but it is a bit too dark IMO

I did that...

Originally posted by Emiko
    Blah blue one? I actually like it better then the Dovve HUd skin.

The dovve map with the terminal skin is perfect. Perfect map with a perfect readible menu system.
    I have done this already... In fact completed sections of the Omni Terminal Skin that I felt were unfinished... Need somewhere to post it tho...
    Last edited by Bendarek; Jul 31st, 2002 at 19:24:03.

Re: I did that...

Originally posted by Bendarek

I have done this already... In fact completed sections of the Omni Terminal Skin that I felt were unfinished... Need somewhere to post it tho...
    you can send it to me and I will upload it to my Anarchy Online part of my website

at www.kupotek.com

if the site looks ok to you, I will host it for you.
    Thanks.

Dovves skin just keeps getting better, just like her maps.

Talking Lub it

Its Killr.

Looks like an Elite skin....I hope no clannie makes a strong Chem Dmg Skin....

BTW, where are ur creds?
    Kodiene
    Founding member of P.E.T.A.
    People for the Ethical Treatment of Atrox's
    PAINKILLR
    Mercenaries of Kai

"I personally think nerfs are death in an emergency patch. It is very cool to admit that there are a lot of things we can do boring, very boring in-game. Your input is being adjusted in some Fouls. I want to especially thank the players who WILL die.
    Have Fun! And I'll be seeing you online
    jonhelgi, designer - AO"

Cool

I love your map! Best thing that has happened to my computer since clicksaver.

/Journe

Great Skin Dovve - thanks a ton for adding the Fixer Exits to your map, it helps sooo much.

Fadez - 164 agent

The new map coming out soon?

Divinecross
    Its wonder funcom isn't creative as player base

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12