Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DOVVETECH 2.0 skin released!

DOVVETECH 2.0 skin released!

Hi all,

Thanks for all of the comments and feedback on the last version. The new one keeps the same overall look but is a bit more polished overall and incudes some much needed fixes/improvements. This should be the last uptate to the skin unless funcom adds more graphics to the interface:

You can download this from:

http://peacefairchild.tripod.com/

2.0 Revisions

- Changed all increment marks on health, nano and exp to work in a 1/2, 1/4, 1/8 increment system changed the look of these indicators everywhere they appear.
    - Reworked the stats window and NCU area
    - Added accurate increment marks to the "easy/hard" slider in the mission terminal window. Its now easy to find the available quality levels.
    - Changed the targeting cursor to red
    - Fixed the "Back" clothing slot (it had been mistakenly labeled "Neck")
    - Changed "team group" to the correct term "temp group" in the friends window.
    - Modified the system fonts to fit better with the theme
    - Made some other small aesthetic changes to polish things up a bit.

-Dovve

WOW! That looks SO sweet! I'm downloading it right away. Great job!
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Awesome! My one complaint was that it lacked incriment markers for missions. Now it's the perfect skin! woot woot!
    Vashti "Zikra" Clemente
    Intelligence Operative - SPARTA

Mwerevu, Meta-Physicist

Beware of pretty faces that you find / a pretty face can hide an evil mind!

0_0

-_-

0_0

w0w ^^
    Make Notum saturated metaplast armor comon like the rest of the uber boss loot you guys at FC screwed up. Resta - Ace OT Spy

Disclaimer: Need anything talk in Vicinity...I ignore /tells.

WOO HOO!!

You've made me and a lot of people I know very happy 'troxes, opis nanomages and/or sols Dovve! - thank you so much!

Cheers to the best map-maker/skinner around!
    MP Deity Mike "Platy" Theplatypus

Be careful when you wrestle with monsters, lest you thereby become one. For, if you stare long into the abyss, the abyss also stares into you.
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

Talking

Looking forward to your new map with the additional Boss Camps in Andromeda...

Cool. And when I say cool, I mean totally sweet.
    Millard "Zzzzzz" Peak - Adventurer
    And 5 other gimps too!

"I've never been so thirsty in my life!"
    - Half Baked

Im not easy to impress, but this skin RULES.

Smile

Thanks once again Dovve for supplying the best for the AO community.
    -BlueMagic

Blue "Zyian" Magic RK1

I don't know how I missed it before but thank you so much.
    Fantastic job! Gawd I love it.

Looking good :D

I just loved the previous version of the skin, and I'm gonna download this first thing I do when I get home from work... in about 8 hours or so...

Anyway, looks sweet
    Rebekah Poachie Vein - Lvl 200 Omni-Tek Bureaucrat - Equipment
    April Poachinator Joor - Lvl 150 Omni-Tek Enforcer - Equipment

Dovve Rocks...!!!

Dovve Rocks!!! BUMP For Dovve!!!
    Misty "Crimeareeva" Meanor
    Life of an Agent - Sworn to Secrecy From Birth™

Crime Inc. Action Figure - Small Crime Thug™
    Copyright© Crime Inc. 1496-29478

Wow, that skin looks great! The maps will come in handy as well for this new player

Credit where credit is due...the skins are just breathtaking.

I had the original 1.0 and it was simply fantastic looking. I don't normally care much for 3rd party stuff in these games, but that was a must have.

2.0 is even better, and though I know my way around well enough to not need the map, it's VERY tempting as well.

Well done, Dovve.

Thanks everybody you're response makes doing these worthwhile. It's great to be able to add something that the community finds useful. Thanks for all your kind words

-Dovve

p.s. Bendarek, I have all but 3 of the andromeda camp mapped right now (on my local version), the last of which I can't seem to find. Do you know of any place that has coords for "all" of the camps?
    Last edited by Dovve; Jul 29th, 2002 at 19:59:08.

Amazing is an understatement.

Great work!!!!
    Shattered Dreams
    http://www.shattereddreams.org

Just thought I would voice my approval and appreciation for your hard work. Good work Dovve

Excellent work and my official new skin
    Tuxx - Grid Freak and Closed System Poison Pill, Black Sheep of SRS and Proprietor of The Neon Zebra
    Domu - Lotus on Water, Member of House SRS
    Neon Zebra: A gathering place for the roleplaying community.

Originally posted by Dovve
    I have all but 3 of the andromeda camp mapped right now (on my local version), the last of which I can't seem to find. Do you know of any place that has coords for "all" of the camps?
    Hey Dovve,

Our guild's site has a few more camps than you have on your map:

http://ao-bluewolf.tripod.com/camps.html

I can't personally vouch for them because I haven't been to them all, but this might point you in the right direction.

Keep up the great work!
    Drusillus
    Band of Brothers

Level 143 Omni-Tek Chief Engineer

Curator of the Rubi-Ka Encyclopaedia of Armor

Originally posted by Dovve
    Thanks everybody you're response makes doing these worthwhile. It's great to be able to add something that the community finds useful. Thanks for all your kind words

-Dovve

p.s. Bendarek, I have all but 3 of the andromeda camp mapped right now (on my local version), the last of which I can't seem to find. Do you know of any place that has coords for "all" of the camps?
    I had actually sent in screenshots of the 4 you are adding to the next map.. Going to check the above post to see if they missing ones...

Nope, they show the other 4 I sent in to you... Hmmm... I thought FC said there were 14 camps. I will have to find a post to this effect, perhaps there are only 11.

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...=Boss+AND+Camp

Best info I can find on this was in Test Forum... Someone was asking if anyone had found all 14 Camps, appears not to have happened, so there may not actually be 14 on live...
    Last edited by Bendarek; Jul 29th, 2002 at 21:44:52.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast