Another year and Tiger Claw has yet another president. It seems like the job is cursed as no one has held it much over a year, and a few less than that. Perhaps one day I will try and be the president. I mean eventually enough people will have been the president and left or retired that I will be a candidate I guess. Regardless, Armslave is the president for now and while he grumbles a lot about it he is doing a good job.

The aliens seem to be as big of a pain as ever. On top of things I have been told that omni has known about this for quite some time. We should have known that Omni-Tek would not waste their precious Unicorns on this rock at the edge of space. While the Unicorn are feared everywhere they are in the wrong place this time. With the shadowlands opened up and the whole new war starting there, and now these stupid aliens which no one has yet to explain to me as to how they are getting here and where they come from. I would love to be able to talk with one of them but as yet they are completely hostile towards us. It has something to do with us killing the guardian of the source and thus the source being attacked and killing a whole bunch of them.

Omni is on the short end of the stick right now as far s the notum fields go. They have been losing fields and trying to reclaim them with little success. On top of that the loyal members of Omni-Tek have been handed a big slap in the face by the big wigs. They have been placed under the Unicorns. This has made some of the more responsible members of Omni-Tek take a look at the record of these “Saviors”.

“Hey ya big lug, I see you still playing with Hammers,” a voice said calling me out of my thoughts and beer.

“Yeah, can’t seem to find one that makes the right cracking sound when it hits skull though,” I said looking down and smiling at the red haired soldier sitting down next to me. IT was nice to see her smiling again. For a short time she had been wandering the world in search of something to live for. Not sure if she found it but I am glad to see her around again.

“I still think you should try joining the modern times and use a gun,” she said pointing to the flawless cooperator on her back.

“Ivy, you know good and well that the whole concept of reloading confuses Lurt,” I hear Apo call out from the side of the bar.

“Yea, keep laughing shorty and we will play that game of golf,” I say and send the three of us into laughter.

“I am just glad we placed the city here next to the lake. It makes the fact that there are no military outposts in this area. A good name Coast of Peace.” I say as I take one last drink and settle my tab.

“Well I am heading back to Adonis, the catacombs are still overrun with…whatever those things are. With luck I can find a few more trinkets that will help me trade for some armor.”

“Good Luck,” Ivy and Apo say almost in unison.

“I have to head back to the Cubs base,” I head Apo say as I am climbing into my Yalm. With luck he will survive this visit there. It seems the aliens want that base for some reason. I wonder why.