Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lonax-Total Scum!

I think the lesson for everyone here is:

DUEL IN BEER&BOOZE!

It's fast to get to, nobody's gonna gank you, and it's pretty cool in there too.
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

thers 2 kinds of people

who play this game.

Type 1. This person is a high lvl pvp'er accomplished with a nice tytle. This person realizes he has nothing to gain from killing an unranked lvl 75 who stumbles upon 2ho - he does not consider this fight a challenge - so her stays concealed letting the noob pass by - that noob has no clue how close he came to death. The high lvl player avoids the hate tell " thanks for ganking A****"

Type 2. High lvl ranked pvp'er who kills all opposition on site regardless of title. He May be roleplaying or not. He usually gets alot of hate tells. The game allows for this so its gonna happen.

AO has ALWAYS been billed as a PvP game - where you would die - alot. Not the ideal game for carebears coming from the EQ camp. The most notorious gankers both clan and omni will frequent the arenas looking for easy kills - not a good fight - just a easy kill. You are much better off going to a mayhem zone for a quiet 1 on 1 battle with a friend.

Bottom line: Real warriors fight with honor. You and you alone can decide whats honorable and whats not.

I want to duel a clan person in Ron McBain's 25% command trailer in 2h0. At least I would if I didn't suck in duels.
    RETIRED

Re: Lonax-Total Scum!

Originally posted by p0is0n
    I feel we should give this guy a massive reward, i mean, he managed to gank my ickle lvl87, non titled, MP in the arena just, and hes an apprentice.
    Surley this proves how brave the guy is? right?
    if only i was a gm...
    /me changes Lonax's title to L A M E G A N K B O Y .
    god forbid someone in range attacks you in a 0% zone.

Originally posted by Sheldon
    I want to duel a clan person in Ron McBain's 25% command trailer in 2h0. At least I would if I didn't suck in duels.
    Wanna give it a shot?
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

step 1. enter arena
    step 2. ask for duel
    step 3.fight duel.

that's how an arena should be. not about ganking.
    i don't care if your omni or clan. if your in the arena your there to duel.

if you wonna kill opposit side you go to any 25% zone.

Originally posted by Julia

Wanna give it a shot?
    Read my post again and look for the "would if I didn't suck in duels" part.
    RETIRED

I'll fight you if you're scared of pomy
    Daren "Talanie" Briggs

Achiever 93% | Killer 73% | Explorer 33% | Socializer 0%

I know the feeling, I was fooling around with a lvl 80 ot ma with my bare hands, got dmg shield so he was at 50% and we stopped and *boom* instakilled by a 160 ot soldier, grrr those things are grieving to me..

Yes, you're on the other side, expect to be killed, but yes, its too bad clan has nearly no duel places.

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

Re: thers 2 kinds of people

Originally posted by gimpprof
    who play this game.

Type 1. This person is a high lvl pvp'er accomplished with a nice tytle. This person realizes he has nothing to gain from killing an unranked lvl 75 who stumbles upon 2ho - he does not consider this fight a challenge - so her stays concealed letting the noob pass by - that noob has no clue how close he came to death. The high lvl player avoids the hate tell " thanks for ganking A****"

Type 2. High lvl ranked pvp'er who kills all opposition on site regardless of title. He May be roleplaying or not. He usually gets alot of hate tells. The game allows for this so its gonna happen.

AO has ALWAYS been billed as a PvP game - where you would die - alot. Not the ideal game for carebears coming from the EQ camp. The most notorious gankers both clan and omni will frequent the arenas looking for easy kills - not a good fight - just a easy kill. You are much better off going to a mayhem zone for a quiet 1 on 1 battle with a friend.

Bottom line: Real warriors fight with honor. You and you alone can decide whats honorable and whats not.
    Just wanted to congratulate you on one of the dumbest posts ever made. Not only were you completely wrong, but you acted like you had any idea about what you were talking about. Have you seen Billy Maddison you should recollect the speach Billy got after his Industrial Revolution comparison. We are all a little dumber from reading your post. Please open your mind and let actual thoughts work.

I dunno if you noticed, but there is a war going on out there.
    Kind Regards
    Prince "Morphex" Olveda

Agent Professional
    Proud Member of Legion
    [pic] [stat] [eqp]

Unknown: "I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect"
    Scope755: "To all Devs: ISNT SOO COOL TO BE NOT WELCOME IN INFERNO SK TEAMS."

Talking

Bwahahahaha!

So your NON-titled character got killed in the oppositions arena?
    A character lvl 75+ targeted by a higher lvl player?
    Can this be true? I sure hope so. I'd be damn disappointed if I jumped into a clan arena and nobody went after me...

And according to your post, he killed you all by himself - and what a massive effort that must have been - so why is that ganking? Why is it that so many players who find themselves in a fight that they're losing immedieately cry 'ganking' all over these boards and ingame and expect sympathy and sanctuary? You're in his lvl-range, dam***!

You gotta be kidding. What were you trying to achieve with this post? A hate-campaign for an Omni character killing a clanner? I don't think so.

Oh - and exactly what were you planning to do if you were a GM? Act mature about it?

Grow up!

Way to go Lonax! Whoop that a$$! WHOOP IT!

Why don't people seem to understand that "ganking" means attacking a single person with several ones ? Get it once for all

Re: Lonax-Total Scum!

Originally posted by p0is0n
    I feel we should give this guy a massive reward, i mean, he managed to gank my ickle lvl87, non titled, MP in the arena just, and hes an apprentice.
    Surley this proves how brave the guy is? right?
    if only i was a gm...
    /me changes Lonax's title to L A M E G A N K B O Y .
    err...

Lonax = Omni
    you = not

Omni+not=someone_dies

Yeah... Seems like the easiest math I have ever seen.
    Argulace
    President
    Total Aggression Gaming
    Mercenaries of Kai (TAG)
    Chapter I. LAYING PLANS "All warfare is based on deception."

Re: Re: Lonax-Total Scum!

Originally posted by Argulace_MoK

err...

Lonax = Omni
    you = not

Omni+not=someone_dies

Yeah... Seems like the easiest math I have ever seen.
    agreed
    Muffinhunter
    200/AL 5 Clan Fixer (omg finally)
    Jadedmuffin
    81 Omni MP (on hold...man, MP's get boring fast.)
    Acknonano
    34 Clan Raidslave Doc (or at least that was the initial idea...)

I heard that Lonax eats babies with Xenome! Baby eater!!!!!111
    RETIRED

hey now

Don't knock 'em until you've tried 'em soldier boy. They are damn tasty deep fried and dipped in some garlic butter.

Originally posted by Sheldon
    I heard that Lonax eats babies with Xenome! Baby eater!!!!!111

hahahaha I heard that aswell damit! He ate muhhbabye!!

heh what isnt?
    Goode 200 Nanotechnician
    Ionsphere 166 Martial Artist
    DrHandy 154 Doctor

screw U Gold

You telling me im wrong ?? prove it instead of just stating it like yer word is law. Show me how + where im wrong there smart-guy.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast