Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lonax-Total Scum!

Lonax-Total Scum!

I feel we should give this guy a massive reward, i mean, he managed to gank my ickle lvl87, non titled, MP in the arena just, and hes an apprentice.
    Surley this proves how brave the guy is? right?
    if only i was a gm...
    /me changes Lonax's title to L A M E G A N K B O Y .

Massive reward eh? How about Edge of Tarasque? That seems like a nice reward.

you stepped into the arena at level 75+? not exactly a smart thing to do
    Mick "Nuggethunter" McMullet
    Lvl 191 Soldier
    Loyal Advisor of Trinity 'till my last breath

Plain and simple.... NERF bracers in PvP

Hey, I’m uh.. I’m not a lumberjack or a fur trader. And I don't live in an igloo or eat blubber or own a dogsled.
    And I don't know Jimmy, Sally or Suzy from Canada, although I am certain they're really really nice.
    I have a Prime Minister, not a President. I speak English and French, not American. And I pronounce it "About" not "A boot".
    I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack. I belive in peacekeeping, not policing. Diversity, not assimilation.
    And that the beaver is a truly proud and noble animal. A toque is a hat. A chesterfield is a couch.
    And it is pronounced "Zed"! not "Zee".. "Zed"! Canada is the second largest landmass, the first nation of hockey,
    And the best part of North America! My name is Nugget… and I am Canadian!!!

normally i would, and do stay away, but when a friend asks if he can test his new weapon in a friendly duel on ya, what would you say?, and its not like he would gain anything from killing me.
    Hope he enjoyed the thrill of killing some 1 with 1.7khp.

Lonax is omni, you are clan...

See where i'm heading..?

Wink

Lonax been a bad boy ...shame on you looney !

Thats why, if you walk into an opposing side's arena, you ask politely if the big guys there will kindly leave you alone as you are testing things.

I do. And for the most part if you ask nicely and are mature about it.... people let you.

Sometimes they wont. Thats a fact of life, and there ARE other places that you can test. ESPECIALLY if you are of opposing side.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Well, Don't be talking Trash about Lonax. If you died, get over it. I don't whine when My NT get's killed...So, Well, If he kill you. Kill Him back=) Or you can try...Heehehe

Ps. Bra Gjort Lonny=) Ds
    Choppem - Atrox Enforcer
    Nukethem- Atrox NT

Socializer 60%
    Explorer 60%
    Achiever 46%
    Killer 33%

Originally posted by Rznr

See where i'm heading..?

No, actually not, OT ganks OT too, same with clans, so I really dont see where you are going.

That being said, I support ganking, I do it in the name of Nanostealth. If any of you need someone ganked, anonymously, jsut send me a tell, and Ill take care of it, 100% disgression.

Titles are for the weak.
    President of Ali Baba and the 40 thieves

Garzu 193 Day 1 NT & Garzuperman My Fixer 4 fun since NTs are broken

GA3/4 DESPERATELY NEEDED!!

There's lots of places to test your weapons.

Since you're clan, a good option would be to take the whompa to Wine (Hollow Mountain). The bar there is 0% gas. Takes maybe a minute longer to get there, but at least you'll be safe from interference. No one is gonna camp that room waiting for easy kills

- schma
    schma

:: schma ran out of cookies on the 4th of march, 2003 ::
    :: Hitched a ride back with the aliens ::

Originally posted by Rznr

See where i'm heading..?
    Yup

Omni>Clan

Animacion 160 Opi Enforcer equipment
    Takima 166 Trader
    Proud member of First Order for 3 years and going.

"All things around you grow stonger from your spilled blood. Now, you grow stronger from theirs."

VNine your correct Clan does eat omni for breakfast as your clan with the gator teeth biting omni shows

Originally posted by VNine

Yup

Omni>Clan

Couldnt have said it better myself.

Ok, to put what I said in a way that can't be twisted around:

Omni is greater than Clan.
    Animacion 160 Opi Enforcer equipment
    Takima 166 Trader
    Proud member of First Order for 3 years and going.

"All things around you grow stonger from your spilled blood. Now, you grow stronger from theirs."

hehe, stupid clan to enter omni arena and not think of getting killed by omni... *sigh*
    Zmmon (c)

Yeah, Omni-Tek is a great pain in @ss. So are the clans.

Some Omnis are stupid. Some Clanners are stupid.

Sometimes Omni win. Sometimes Clan win.

The real winner is FC, because they get the paycheck.

As for as ganking, well, that's how it is. Eat your humble pie and move on.
    Perfection breeds weakness.

Obergeist-Burning bright, Above the head ghost

Mdgprogram-Fearful symmetry <---beat the every lovin' crap out of a level 60 soldier at 49

Stronger, better, faster, push it

The Troll Corps want you!tm
    General in the Troll Corps tm

Big whoop. I lost Freshman, trying to fight some clanners in 2ho ala Bunker wars. Am I crying? No.

If you just stand in the middle of the arena and look around, eventually you will get attacked. Be it by omni or clan. Try this, stand in the middle of a busy intersection. If you don't get hit, you can send a flame reply to me on this board.
    Millard "Zzzzzz" Peak - Adventurer
    And 5 other gimps too!

"I've never been so thirsty in my life!"
    - Half Baked

Exclamation

err... u remember there is a war??
    Zmmon (c)

Well, WHO CARES.

I dont think the thread maker think that its unfair that a player of opposide side kills him.

What the real complaint is about, is that it doesnt exist any place within descent travel time where you can be 100% sure you only fight one person, the one you agree to duel with.

I think the arenas arent good for this, its difficult to have duels these days, and I have to agree with the thread maker, we should have places where we could duel without any possiblity of getting ganked.

well i dont think it that hard to find a spot, just whoompa to 10-3 and run a little north, then your in 0% zone. there u can test whatever you like.
    Zmmon (c)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast