Thread: Cyclic version of Adv shields

Cyclic version of Adv shields

I havent seen any cyclic versions of our shiels being dropped from bosses, nor seeing people selling them.

Did the Adventure Cyclic Shields make it into this patch?

Did FC say No NO too ubber, at the last minute?

Am i blind and my client doesnt show "cyclic" in my view?

Re: Cyclic version of Adv shields

Originally posted by Chinamon
    Did the Adventure Cyclic Shields make it into this patch?
    Nope...
    I was furious when i found them not to be in 14.4 but as always FC must have messed them up last minute and decided to not include them in the patch...

AND MAKE CYCLICS STACK W/ NORMAL SHIELDS!!

Angry

You have got to be joking one of the better nano lines for ADV and oops we didn't put it in.

Whole bunch of other stuff didnt make it in either (profession specific rings, new weapons, etc etc)
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Don't expect them soon.

Remember what is in the DB does not mean it will ever get ingame.

(Kami bot)

Lightbulb Checking up on these...

We will check up on this, and hand out a reply through the Professionals.

Boss and team loot items that professions need is stupid, needed to say it one more time , and those items should be avilable in stores as well as normal missions.
    Troll Commando, doing the dirty work that need to be done.