Thread: Clan Leaders Respond to the Return of Radiman

Clan Leaders Respond to the Return of Radiman

Friday night I (Skaat) contacted numerous Clan Leaders to obtain thoughts and comments on two questions concerning 'The Return of Radiman': 1) Does this mean more 'official' leadership is immanent? and, 2) Are you glad Radiman is back?

Following are the responses in approximate order received.

I would of course hope that Mr. Radiman is back to lead, I think with his recent hiatus, and all but abandoning the clans and the COT without notice, that my trust in him has wavered. However, he did respond to our Rally in Tir. Our stance has been all along for Mr. Radiman and the CoT to lead us and unite the clans. Clanners working together for one purpose is the only way we will win our total freedom from those who oppress us. Now that he is back I would hope that is what he intends, I for one will be watching him....

hmmmm.. Am I glad Mr. Radiman is back.. That is a hard question to answer. First thoughts are yes, then doubts seep in. He left us once and failed to lead and give direction and because of that we are floundering in the wind all Clans going and doing their own thing without concern of the out come. Mr. Radiman's absence has done great harm to the peace efforts and to the morale of the clans. So, am I glad he is back.... I can not fully answer that question at this time... Myself and Opposing Force will be watching him. If he decides to lead us to victory we will support him... if he chooses to be silent and do nothing we will replace him.

Rorie
    President of Opposing Force
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the time that Radiman was gone, hatred and distrust have ruled the day. It is time for him to unite the clans under the banner of peace once and for all. He can't do this from inside a cave, or behind a desk. He has to be among the people.

- Szentasha, leader of Unity of the Rose.

Question 1. Radiman has been lacking leadership for the clans for some time now. His lack of responsibility to just up and leave to think over things is not acceptable. He left the clans when they probably needed him most, but now that he has been gone I feel he has lost his power. I also feel that Radiman will not be able to rally the clans as he thinks he can. Radiman will be replaced!

Question 2. To me it makes no difference if Radiman is back, myself and other clanners will carry on our plans for things in the future that are already set in stone.

Redruum
    President of Clan Anarchist Syndicate CoA

Answer to 1. I hope so, even if I don't agree with the Council, something is better than nothing.

Answer to 2. Yes, but the circumstances I am not happy about, it had to come to the eve of a coup for him to say anything. I wouldn't be surprised if it was nothing more than a little piss on the fire that is raging.

Rederon
    President of Knights of Sacrifice -{Order of Virtue}-

With Radimans return I wouldnt get my hopes up too high about any immediate actions by the council. Radiman has led the council into a coma and its a long way to recovery.

However, this pilgrimage of which he speaks, we can only hope that he has walked among the people of Rubi-Ka; felt their pain and awoken. My hope is still there that Radiman is still a clanner in heart and see the deperation the indetermination of the Council has caused.

Yours truly,
    Phelsior
    president of Ancarim Iron Legion

1) InI am certainly happy that Mr Radiman have decided to return. We need someone, now more then ever, that can unite the Clans in the war against Omni-Tek. The Council of Truth is by far the largest and most respected of all Clan “alliances” and without any official guidance from them the last months, InI am under the impression that many of the Clans have been more scattered then ever before, only following their own path and without unity with eachother.

2) InI am by this very happy Radiman is back and hope he see what many of us already seen. That the war against Omni-Tek cant be avoided at this point and all Clans must unite in arms to face the evil!

Jah bless!

Whitedread,
    member of Lions Den and Lions High Command
    Former spokesmon and organizer in Tribe of Judah
    whitedread@lionsclan.com www.lionsclan.com

Hi, who is Radiman? I'd like to comment but I don't recall the person in question.

Acewolf
    President of Red Tigers
    1 :
    I don't know if this mean more official leadership but we are agree to follow the Council of Thruth whatever they will decide for the future, all whats we want is peace but without the Omni oppression ! even if we must fight for that ! and we will....be sure of that

2 :
    Yes ! of course we are glad that the leader of the Council of Truth return to Tir. He his the leader of the council and all clan factions so he will be able to unite us ! We are in hope for that...

Kralnox
    President of ADLN

1) It may mean more official leadership from the COT, whether anyone of the clans listens to them after they have been silent so long is a different matter.

2) If Radiman's return is good for the clans then I am glad he has returned. I fear his absence for so long may have caused irreperable harm though. All I want is freedom and what is best for the clans.

Sunraven
    President of Ragnarok Incorporated

Reported by:

Skaat
    Co-Director of Public Relations
    Opposing Force

With apologies to Tasman, I'd like to add his comments to those appearing above. I am kciking myself for not including these in the original batch. A weird oversight on my part.

Skaat

Yes, with Radiman's announcement, I do believe that official leadership is immanent and I am looking forward to it. For the good of the Clans as well as all of Rubi Ka. During his absence the Clan's have become fragmented. To an outsider looking at Rubi Ka, and to some of the general populace, the Clans could be perceived as nothing more than individual groups of terrorist's. Though some of the Clans are operating with the best of intentions, the reunification of the Clans under the CoT with the leadership of Henry Radiman is needed before perception becomes reality.
    I embrace Radiman's return and hope that he found all the answers that he was questing for during his pilgrimage.

May Chronos be with you.

Tasman
    Advisor of the Fist of Chronos

These quotes are fair game!

I just wanted to post Skaat's comments about using these quotes.

Dear Friends,

I was recently saddened to have to confront a fellow journalist plagiarizing my work and violating copyright laws. Christian Fuquay, a writer for TAG, was bold enough to copy, verbatim, from my article entitled "Skepticism and Hope Mix on Radiman's Return" and include my work in his own article entitled "Where in the World is (was) Henry Radiman?"

I am not upset that he used quotes from leaders that I reported in my article and which I posted above. Rather, I am astonished that he obviously used a 'cut and paste' technique to try to pass my work as his own.

Hear this! Anyone may use the quotes above. In fact, I would be honored if anyone would trust me so much as a source as to use these quotes. I could be a shameless liar! I could have invented these quotes! Anyone who uses these quotes must trust me as a a good reporter. Thank you!

However, do not copy my words! Do not be so foolish as to cut and paste my work into your own. That is pure stupidity and laziness! It is so easy to use these quotes in a responsible manner. Why violate journalistic ethics?

Sincerely,
    Skaat