Thread: After Watching the Episode 2 Videos... Oh No!

Thumbs up After Watching the Episode 2 Videos... Oh No!

...I just figured out who Radiman wants killed! Just ask yourself, who has pushed his dear Elena to the brink of insanity? IT'S CORKY THE TRUCK! CORKY MUST DIE!!!! :-)

Oh now!

Not CORKY! Anyone but CORKY! Quick, we MUST set up a Corky protection plan! 24 hourarmed guards! SAVE THE TRUCK!

... Which reminds me, does anyone else want to see Corky with a voice modulator

Yeah give Corky the voice and put a muzzle on Elena

Corky? There's no Corky.... Elena's just paranoid schizophrenic... She's talking to the voices in her head.

Theanna

Shia'dis

Actually...

Radiman doesn't want Elena killed; that's just a sneaky plot device to make you *think* so. She'd be the obvious first-thought choice.

Actually Radiman wants the shady guy with the funny eye that blackmailed Elena dead.

Or perhaps he is planning an assasination of himeslf? In any case, they guy he hired is not fit for the job, he should of hired somebody from Blade Corp. .
    Major Shadowolf Marone
    Blade Corp
    "Leading mercenery organization in the Galaxy!"
    Position - CEO
    Rank - Major

Personal quote:
    "Your advertisement could be here"

I was really hoping that the story would start with the Ross vs. Portman chess game. Instead I saw the theft of OMNI military arms and some rebel bum thrown in a nano virus. Bleh

all in all though, good story so far, eh? I knew that the clan members we up to no good though... too quiet out here.
    General Mege
    Minister of Political Affairs
    M.O.T.H.E.R.
    Mobile OMNI-Tek Heavy Emergency Response
    --
    Mege - Atrox Union Man
    Meger - Atrox Worker
    --
    Our alliance already has a name - OMNI-Tek.

Smile

Heh, Joshua is level 320 (I have a reference of him)... A Grandmaster Assassin. (Agent)

I'm sure he can pretty much one shot anyone.

Proof?

Where have you got that refference? Did you actually see him yourself? in this case I don't think he's such a good Agent if he can bee seen so esily .

PS I assume you were talking about a real in-game refference and not his profile on FC website. But even than, what kind of super-agent would keep his profile public?
    Major Shadowolf Marone
    Blade Corp
    Position - CEO
    Rank - Major

Personal quote:

About "Levels"

From what I was told by Nizno (GM) those levels are fake.

They have attainable level skills (up to 200) but the levels of GM's being 300 and now I assume Story characters being 320 - is to differientiate them from the standard player.

After all, Portman DID get beaten 1 on 1 against a player once.
    So Kahn could go down to joe the level 200 soldier.. or whatever.

Niz even went on to say that this is an intended and will be important in the story in times to come.

Hmmm, in Episode 102, Radiman wants someone killed. In episode 103, Eleena is killed.... hmmmmm......
    Serofina - Currently in the process of revival after a nasty incident with some uber leets. We're still looking for her head...

Teebo - Voted the most stylish person ever to grace Rubi-ka in a recent poll, organised by himself.

Official starter of the hugely succesful Blackmarket Thread!

Wink Heh

Thanks for sharing your geneous logic with us, how didn't I think of it?

On a serious hand though, I dno't think that was it for three reasons. First of all because it would be too obveous and the way the story is going right now they wouldn't make it as obveous. Second, I don't think Khan would have Omni Troopers or Cyborgs (not sure who those guys were, but it was definetly high-tech, not clanish like) do the job. He would either do it himself or at least use Clansmen. And third, she is not dead. You don't develop a charachter and even have her in the title in the beginning of each series just to kill her in the third episode. Seriously, in how many James Bond movies 007 got killed at the very beginning? In how many was he pseudo-killed? There you go.
    Major Shadowolf Marone
    Blade Corp
    Position - CEO
    Rank - Major

Personal quote:

Don't forget! Death isn't fatal, unless they use those new guns you have to destroy in missions. And yeah, i don't actually believe it was radiman who killed eleena. Just messing with peoples heads! =P
    Serofina - Currently in the process of revival after a nasty incident with some uber leets. We're still looking for her head...

Teebo - Voted the most stylish person ever to grace Rubi-ka in a recent poll, organised by himself.

Official starter of the hugely succesful Blackmarket Thread!

Oh, the place where I got the Joshua reference is where pretty much everyone got it: At the meeting with Radiman.

Joshua brooded in the background and made radio reports of su****ious or rude behaviour by minor clan leaders.

He was meant to be an intimidating presence no doubt.

Of course, Radiman (as most people know by now) is a lvl 350 or so Bcrat.

Lightbulb

I'm not sure who many paralells there are between the story and in-game play but I can think of only 1 other "assassination", Radimans clone. Maybe Radiman ordered the assassination of his own clone in order to either gain sympathy or power within the Council of Truth (just thinking out loud here). He orders the hit then warns OT that there will be an attempt on his life. Maybe he's trickier than he looks. Hmmmmmm......

And now, we find in episode 4 (104), that, horror of horrors, Corky is blown to teeny little bits. =(

Bring back Corky!

Prophecy, I say!
    Aleksei "Zagadka" Garcia - Savior, Council Clerk
    Cindi "Razishlyat" Bolieu - Advisor Eternalist

I know who Radiman wanted killed in episode 2. The answer was laying right in plane sight on Radiman's desk in episode 4!

Snarf is the target! It all make perfect sense now!

Better watch your back Snarf, Joshua Kann is after you.

Well that's assuming he survied (or got reclaimed) after Corky went BOOM. (*Sniff* to bad Corky can't be rez'd).
    ------------------------------------------------
    General Blyzzard
    Division 9
    Strat Ops
    -----------------------------------------------

Wish I could put car bombs in the game. hehe... now THAT would be funny.
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL