Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tutoring devices

I had both comp lit and pharmacy up to about 400, and it was ip cheaper for me to raise tutoring for the first time and get the benefits of a device, than to raise both those skills. What I mean is that 10 points from 2 skills above 400 probably equals a couple of hundred points in tutoring if it hasn't been raised.

Both comp lit and pharmacy are skills I only need once in a blue moon, so it doesn't matter that they're not permanently buffed.

Tutoring is definitely worth it, I just wish I could make a heap of cash selling it to people
    "When you tread the path of the demon make sure you follow it to the end."

It's pretty stupid that u can't tutor more than one skill at the time... so the tutoring devices is pretty useless when you are making nanocrystals since several steps need 2 skills, and you can only tutor one...

Why can't tutoring lock the skill that is tutored instead of tutoring?

Cause you'll need the locked skill to make stuff?
    "When you tread the path of the demon make sure you follow it to the end."

Smile Thank you very much Wibol!

I would like to thank Wibol very much, he helped me make my stupid crystal, and a week of searching is over!
    Level 220 16 Philip "Phil" Proteus, Engineer Equipment

Originally posted by Krabbus
    It's pretty stupid that u can't tutor more than one skill at the time... so the tutoring devices is pretty useless when you are making nanocrystals since several steps need 2 skills, and you can only tutor one...

Why can't tutoring lock the skill that is tutored instead of tutoring?
    I know this is a minor point but even tutoring one skill helps make a nano crystal as the clusters conflict. On the rock side you could make up multiple sets of implants for each stage to avoid the majority of conflicts, but on the disc -> PPPE side the comp lit and nano prog conflict, while tutoring clusters do not. So you can tutor one skill and implant the other.
    Onariz

Originally posted by Onaris
    I know this is a minor point but even tutoring one skill helps make a nano crystal as the clusters conflict.
    Found out that too, this way it's working out really great... in my implants set will tutoring replace the faded spot

It's pretty nice that I can make QL160ish nanocrystals at level 124 and that's just by using QL140ish tutoring devices and QL125 implants, yeah I'm engineer... I could made QL190 if I had the meastroes...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12