Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Here's my funniest pvp death, whats yours?

my best is definatly during an "event" where a gm had spawned about a million lvl 50 mutants. I was chasing them around trying to kill them as they spawned when suddenly i was nuked for 8.5k of unknown damage! those are some brutal mutants lemme tell ya! funniest part was that i lost 6 mil xp HAHAHAHA hahaha hehehe hmmm

*sigh*
    GravyOmlet
    200 Martial Artist

Originally posted by Gravy
    my best is definatly during an "event" where a gm had spawned about a million lvl 50 mutants. I was chasing them around trying to kill them as they spawned when suddenly i was nuked for 8.5k of unknown damage! those are some brutal mutants lemme tell ya! funniest part was that i lost 6 mil xp HAHAHAHA hahaha hehehe hmmm

*sigh*
    lmao,i was there for that one too...she nuked all the high level players for thier max hp.that was a messed up event.
    Make Notum saturated metaplast armor comon like the rest of the uber boss loot you guys at FC screwed up. Resta - Ace OT Spy

Disclaimer: Need anything talk in Vicinity...I ignore /tells.

Hmm, this was way back when. I was goofing off one night (was getting really drunk in RL at the time.) I came out of Baboon's and heard some folks shouting in Omni-Ent about a clanner attack in 2HO. So, I get buffed up and run on in there. See a bunch of folks fighting near the Grid and run up to some MA and start attacking. Anyhow, I'm not doing crap for damage and him, an enforcer and somebody else beat me down.

While I'm getting my stuff out of reclaim, I notice my swords in it, which I thought was odd. Ended up being I forgot I had equiped a beer and a leet doll while at Baboon's and was beating on the MA with the doll.
    Vice President Cristin "Jypsie" Kaba
    Division 9 : Rational Science and Genotype Enforcement
    R.S.G.E Division 9

Webster is your friend.

You who consider yourselves actors and performers,
    if you play a compelling tune the people will dance.
    - Leetraider

i fought a lvl 35 fixer with my MA yesterday that had GA1 on, i think i hit him once with a brawl, rather funny i think.

i didnt die here..but..
    guildies including me were in arena just killin at each other for fun (no, not title farming, everyone was a different rank)...solarflare was there, asked me for a mocham MC..then he said to abotu 10 of my guildies "Gather round to see the NT death trick before I log". Needless to say, everyone was standing there watching confoozled, cept me, who ran to the other side of arena..well, he starts casting Kels..noone pays attention ...ima laffin my ass off in guild chat, everyones callin me nuts..then BAM! a circle of dead bodies around Solar ^_^, while im sitting in the other corner, the only one alive, still laffin my ass off
    147 Mp Nodamp
    O_O i am king of faces!

Forevah eating forbidden popcorn! @_@
    Directions: go dis way ---->
    den dis way <----
    den dis way <-------> and see if u survive O_o

Heya MikesterG! x_O

Dey tink im funny...dey really do..dey also tink im insane, sick, wierd, and in need of more medicines than i take

Dun worry Guys! I can keel dis Ace easy! *sends Nodie*! o.o...um..guys...u know dat ace enforcer dat ju said not to mess wif?
    yeh, dat one..um...run pweez X_X

Originally posted by Noda
    i didnt die here..but..
    guildies including me were in arena just killin at each other for fun (no, not title farming, everyone was a different rank)...solarflare was there, asked me for a mocham MC..then he said to abotu 10 of my guildies "Gather round to see the NT death trick before I log". Needless to say, everyone was standing there watching confoozled, cept me, who ran to the other side of arena..well, he starts casting Kels..noone pays attention ...ima laffin my ass off in guild chat, everyones callin me nuts..then BAM! a circle of dead bodies around Solar ^_^, while im sitting in the other corner, the only one alive, still laffin my ass off
    Omg that was so funny.
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

My first and last (to date) PvP experience (over 30 levels or so ago).

I'm an Engineer, I went in the arena, I died.
    Dont you think I look like Geordie from Star Trek?
    <-----------------------------------------------------------
    Actually I look more of a cross between him and Picard don't I?

Was awhile ago, Was putting a team together, found out T was up, Went there, Clanners were invading and winning while omni was fighting T, it was very messed up, i alphaed T, and he aggroed me, sicne others were fighting off clanners, so im running around in the room trying to shake him off and must of sprinted wall to wall with him chasing with 4 clanners on my ass. Abid kicked my ass the most. I couldnt stop laughing the whole time in 3rd person seeing a 200ft dragon chase my ass with clanners on my ass

I got a couple

One time, me, gravy, and supaxp were sitting in the arena and they wanted to see how many brawls it would take to kill me just sitting there and healing, since brawl doesnt cause aggro. Im healing fine when all or a sudden they brawl at the same time for 1600 both and im at the reclaim. Then i get spammed sorry like 10 times, lol

Another time, meatpopsikle decides to come in the arena and gank me. Cept he does it with Last word. I see him standing in the corner casting a spell for like 10 seconds then finally nukes me, and thens he jumped by gravy and he dies quickly.

Sheldon's death

LoL I remember that death Sheldon. Btw I only spam exploiter in mockery of FC's way to deal with 0hp bug..it happens randomly and they actually consider punishing people for it. lol
    Experienced Patk9
    Level 220 Clan Advent
    Patk8 206 Trader
    Rubi-ka's 1st Adventurer Neophyte and Experienced

Bug not expoit

I always thought it was a bug not an exploit but how would i know... not like FC ever talks about these things.

Funniest by far was the 1st day of 14.2. I logged in to the arena in the evening, UVC still running of course, along with a slew of other buffs.

I head in the arena, hoping I can kill someone. I killed a freshman MP who had just killed an enforcer about 25 levels above me. Then Xzibi7 shows up.

I throw on my bracers and challenge him to a fight -- I'm feeling pretty good, hey, I've got UVC! I'm doing OK, and I probably could have won had I remembered to dimach... but just as I'm about to kill him, he equips a flashpoint.

I remember feeling this sinking feeling in my stomach as I saw the gun, said "Oh ****" out loud, and was promptly Full Autoed to death
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer
    Former Enforcer Professional
    Former President of the late Midnight Reveries
    Account Created: 2001-10-08; Account Expired: 2005-02-19

Talking Mort!

My most embarassing (and stupidest) PvP death was in Mort when I was still playing my Engineer.

A couple lvl 110-130 Omni come to try to gank our group, but they get killed very quickly. Then I keep pressing tab, and see Spydervenom.

It's not really amazing that our whole team saw the reclaim shortly after, except for me, since I was using Transferrence, I just kept running to the outpost (my bot had the same name as I did, dunno if that mattered since I was gray, and my bot yellow to him).

Luckily I made it back to the outpost before he could attack me, but a couple people on my team start sending him tells. 15 minutes later, he says he's done, and he's not going to attack anymore tonight, and he leaves.

We were SO stupid for taking an Omni's word We run back out to the Borg Factory to get greeted by 5 dark red Omni, including Spydervenom. ** reclaim ** Transference was no help in keeping me alive that time, at all.

--Tsk

my funniest deaths

this has happened a few times, with 2 different chars actually...

according to map there is between 30 and 400 omnis in box room...

We go down the last few stairs...

Heart beating...

Assist, alpha + drain/stun (depending on char)...wondering why I am not shooting...once again remember I was playing ao...run up the stairs...PHEW, safe...omnis still in box room, only clanners around me.

attacked by...attacked by...attacked by...

mama...help, DOC, HEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL

After being alpha'ed and normally shot for about 45k dmg, and slowed down (blizzaro...) and debuffed by doc, I get a white screen, with text spamming...for 3-5 minutes...

Actually, it wasn't as funny at that those moments, hehe...but in hindsight it was kinda hilarious. Find another trader/agent that can take alphas from 12 high level omnis and still keep going for a lil while!!!!!!

Also, long ago, I was on my soldier, went to mmd, thinking I would try that pvp they talked about...I had only pvp'ed once b4, I assassinated a poor neutral in newland desert (sorry about that btw)...

Well, I found a guy, started shooting at him, only to find out...he was an agent...back when agents had really mean AS. I was n00b to pvp, and I learned the hard way that AS could HURT. Oh yeah, I didn't start my agent until after AS was fixed.

Re: Bug not expoit

Originally posted by Abid
    I always thought it was a bug not an exploit but how would i know... not like FC ever talks about these things.
    I really hope it was a bug =) Or resync... Geez, if they begin punishing for that i better watch out as it almost always happens to me when a omni kill me in box or tara room in camelot. Something with my connection i think.
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

When I lost my keyboard on the floor and the button got squeesed and healed my opponent and then got aggroed by a clan guard and died.

this was my low lvl twink.

Not necessarily a pvp death, but...

My main character is Omni. The first time I used the Grid on my Clan fixer, I grid into Omni-Trade.

I so samrt.
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Cool One time in MMD....

Well before I retired my agent in PvP I had some great battles and deaths. One in particular made me fall out of my chair. I dont really remember the day it was but it was some time back in March I think. I had been chasing around this clan rookie soldier who someone told me was Guhandalfs alt (Never found out if it was). Well we had been skirmishing across 2ho, MMD, and the Arenas in the same day. Eventually I got him rooted in MMD while he was running to the zone. We both had low HP but I was confident I was gonna be able to finish him off with my aimed. THough out of some dumb luck he Crit Flinged me as I aimed him and we simultaneously died. I dont know about anyone else but this I found amusing but then again maybe I was just tired .
    Proud Member of Legion
    Florisha - Setup
    Soulpowa - Setup
    "Sweet jehosephat that's the biggest can opener I've ever seen" - Fugglor

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12