Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Here's my funniest pvp death, whats yours?

Here's my funniest pvp death, whats yours?

I dont wanna hear how cool you are. Or how much someone else ganks. Or about that time you..... This is for the funniest death you've suffered at the hands of another player - lets try to keep it light and friendly.

This was a few months ago. Paris and i were running around mmd. Traders usually get the best of soldiers and this was no exception, i had been chasing him around a good bit lately when lo and behold i fall in that damned little hole opposite the grid exit (had been jumping around on the roofs).

I scrape myself off the ground am about to get in my yalm when i'm alphad. I started screaming and crying like a little girl. Stop!!! Have some honor! Fight me like a real man! the whole time i was laughing like mad but i felt i had to at least TRY to save my ass.

Even while i was dying i couldnt stop laughing, cosmic justice comes out to bite a trader in the ass

was a few days ago , i was on my usual zone slow zone slow all the people who like to camp the bunkers
    till i zone out see no one around .then i see a brown dot
    so i tab and hit the slow key and get uber ganked but 8 people ,never knew what hit me ,agent stuns rule ,i found it funny if no one else does
    good thread Abid

when i dueled Paris in omni arena late at night.

i never did 1 piont of dmg to him. not 1. not even a single point.
    was to busy healing to try to change fists to something different.
    something just aint right with that.

Here's a pretty funny one. I was about level 100ish, a n00b really at pvp, and there was a clan 'attack' on Omni HQ. So I thought i'd go and check it out. When I get there tons of omni are standing by the zone to Entertainment, feeling brave at that point I stroll up there and hang out for a bit. When then a clan NT comes zoning in, and starts area nuking everyone. My stupid Atrox self thinks "hmm, i'm getting hurt hard, I need to heal up, mongo time." So I mongo, then all the sudden I see "Male Elite Guard: You'll die for that Habibus!" and next thing I know I see the reclaim. I laughed because I thought it was hilarious, and I was also very embarrased at that time .

Another moment that makes me go "WTF was I thinking?" is as follows. I stroll up to Tir arena about a week ago. There's Kinkstaah sitting there with his beautiful Edge Of Tarasque. I asked him "Isn't that thing OE'd?" and he replied "Duel me and find out" so being the stupid fat atrox I am, I agree, and he says he duels self buffed, so I cancel RRFE, MoP, etc. And duel him. Then proceed to die the fastest I have ever died before in my life. Afterwords I realized that I had my melee bracers of reflection on, when I knew that EoT is chem. damage. Like I would've lasted that much longer anyways, but still, I might've put a dent into him. Also that fight made me switch back to using a beam.. I was using a premium native alloy staff combined with a mantis scissor before that.. 890 attack rating sucks

hehehe

one time i was bored so i went to go try to kill some low level clanners in mort.I killed a full team of level 75-100 players.then i came back,i was flying around and i see like 12 low levels in one spot...so i flew closer to check out thier level's and proffesions then boom...i get rooted.At the time i had Reactive and bracers on....so it took them like 5 mins to kill me.....that was the worst death i had hehe.

and recently in 2h0......was like 30 clanners...i tired to make a run for it from the north bunker....then like an idiot i use a speed stim.......lol i forgot they were bugged so i got like 300 runspeed and trying to run past 30 clanners....i used mk shield.....was another horrible slow death lol.
    Make Notum saturated metaplast armor comon like the rest of the uber boss loot you guys at FC screwed up. Resta - Ace OT Spy

Disclaimer: Need anything talk in Vicinity...I ignore /tells.

Resta, remember that time you killed me outside the walls of 2h0 and i couldnt shoot back? I was just waiting for all that lag dmg to kick in and whoop ya butt but no.... just stood there and died. I wasnt too amused at the time, and come to think of it i'm not exactly tickled now either.... oh well screw you and your laggy game FC

Another stupid 2h0 death was when i went ld. A group of clanners were expecting omni any second so i ran over to borrow some skills from ol' Mikkal. I crash bad, have to reboot and everything. Come back into AO staring at the reclaim. Fuming i ask around for the honorless omni bastad that killed me (as if i dont laugh and try to kill ld omni's in pvp zones too). Turns out omni were pushed back pretty easy and Mr. Watts got credit for my death. Far as waking up dead after a LD in 2h0 goes, guess thats the best way to do it.

My death.

Im sure i have countless pvp deaths for people to laugh at, however this one sticks out in my mind because it was recent. I was at Omni arena lookin for a fight. I see a good 5-10 150+ omni's in arena, so Diddykong and myself decide to try and pick em off 1 by 1. We buff up, pick a target and are ready to go. Thanks to my lovely recently found insta-freezes randomly in AO i use the button to get in and freeze up instantly. I come back after that LD hoping i was still safe, but no im in the arena with about 38 hp. I get a "your target did not lose enough to grant a reward" message then die to a 49 dmg nuke. How or who I killed is something I'd like to know myself
    Experienced Patk9
    Level 220 Clan Advent
    Patk8 206 Trader
    Rubi-ka's 1st Adventurer Neophyte and Experienced

Nice thread Abid!

Lol nothing can compare to LD in 2Ho when 20 claners there then come back and find yourself in middle of 30 omnis . I cant find screeny but that time i got 5 fling shots 3 AS 2 Brusts And 2 Full Autos on me :0

But most emebrasing death which actualy was funniest fight i ever had. Was when i was so bored about month ago and went EFP hunt some manties. Killed about 20 of them and somehow i tabed team of 6 grey omnis there was MP, 2 Crats, Engi, Doctor, Trader. So i decided to give it a try and gank them. Evrethign went cool in the begining i killed trader and engi before they evern understood whats going on but instead of debuffing their Doc i debufed myself with my god damn rapid palsy . But on top of that MP debufed my BM so i couldnt CH. I decided to run but got 2 manties on me and those guys didnt want to let me go . I couldnt stop laugh after i got messange you lost 1.2 milliosn of XP your remains will be awaylable in 60 seconds
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Probably way way back when still lv 155ish I was wondering around mmd. Had not saved in awhile and well here comes Xcept and he plunder/diverst me. He jumps on top of building and chains roots me so me and my pet cannot hit him. Well endless say I die. I had just bought fresh pair Miirr Female Underwear. Well went back reclaim to get my stuff it seemed Xcept at looted my underwear off me

Originally posted by Abid
    Resta, remember that time you killed me outside the walls of 2h0 and i couldnt shoot back? I was just waiting for all that lag dmg to kick in and whoop ya butt but no.... just stood there and died. I wasnt too amused at the time, and come to think of it i'm not exactly tickled now either.... oh well screw you and your laggy game FC

Another stupid 2h0 death was when i went ld. A group of clanners were expecting omni any second so i ran over to borrow some skills from ol' Mikkal. I crash bad, have to reboot and everything. Come back into AO staring at the reclaim. Fuming i ask around for the honorless omni bastad that killed me (as if i dont laugh and try to kill ld omni's in pvp zones too). Turns out omni were pushed back pretty easy and Mr. Watts got credit for my death. Far as waking up dead after a LD in 2h0 goes, guess thats the best way to do it.
    Lol,funny thing about that fight was that i was lagging too....i was like..."ohh no abid.....gotta zone" so i went to zone into whompa...but i lagged through the zone and attacked you...somehow killed you (UVC does wonders)...but i was planning on running away Lol...that was great
    Make Notum saturated metaplast armor comon like the rest of the uber boss loot you guys at FC screwed up. Resta - Ace OT Spy

Disclaimer: Need anything talk in Vicinity...I ignore /tells.

This must have been not two weeks ago, clan was in 2ho and we had about 15 people there, we were kicking omnis left and right, then all the sudden, about 30ish-40ish omnis come running from the whompa, kick our butt back to bunkers, i decide to go outside and give a litle burst on someone, i have a very fast computer and normaly i can play arround. So i step outside and burst the first omni i see... i never made it back, before i could take one step back by screen flushed with red and i ended at the reclaim, i scroled back the text and count (dont remeber exacly) but must have been 12 spetials, together with the spam of my buffs beeing terminated, the attacked by and dmg messages filled my entire text buffer, couldnt even see who attacked me first. was hillarious.
    The Original "The Man" and Level 200 Fixer
    Born 21 July 01
    Graduated 29 March 02
    Perma-Dead 16 August 02
    ... err Back on the 5th March 2003 for a nifty payed for 30 day comeback trial

Hmm i'd like to contribute but... I don't die. Just kiddin, i'm the biggest (and stupidest) gimp there is. So i'm standin in omni ent arena chattin with gravy, with really not that much to do. So i decide what the hell... lets start somethin.

I started oldschool on him, dissin the fro and stuff and that pissed him right off so i told him i'd wipe the floor with his arse then alpha'd him, swapped nova out and MK'd. i just stood there shootin him while he ran around me in circles healin himself till my MK ran out. After taht i was killed in about 3 hits. Always fun hehe.

Heh, another funny time was when I decided to alpha coldstrike in Camelot just for fun... never thought to think that she'd be teamed, let alone that she was 50 levels higher. Ah well, good times
    Rookie Jiggamonkey - 162 Soldier
    Proud member of the MoK
    Proudly Canadian... the land of beer hockey and beavers

lol blanch

I remember moths ago when you and X would make different sorts of comments like

"oh, i left my panties over at your place can i have em back"
    "Yeah had to throw em out, stinking up the place"

Or whatever. So much later its funny to finally get the real story.

Never did know quite what those quasi sexual comments were all about.....

Killed a few people in the Tir arena once... was low on health so i decided to call it a night. Walked to the grid and got shot buy a guard on the way.

Was a quick way to the reclaim in ent though
    Mick "Nuggethunter" McMullet
    Lvl 191 Soldier
    Loyal Advisor of Trinity 'till my last breath

Plain and simple.... NERF bracers in PvP

Hey, I’m uh.. I’m not a lumberjack or a fur trader. And I don't live in an igloo or eat blubber or own a dogsled.
    And I don't know Jimmy, Sally or Suzy from Canada, although I am certain they're really really nice.
    I have a Prime Minister, not a President. I speak English and French, not American. And I pronounce it "About" not "A boot".
    I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack. I belive in peacekeeping, not policing. Diversity, not assimilation.
    And that the beaver is a truly proud and noble animal. A toque is a hat. A chesterfield is a couch.
    And it is pronounced "Zed"! not "Zee".. "Zed"! Canada is the second largest landmass, the first nation of hockey,
    And the best part of North America! My name is Nugget… and I am Canadian!!!

I was around Level 117 and decided to quit leveling and goto MMD for some PVP. Up to this level, I had only dueled twice in the Ent Arena, so I was a real Noob when it came to PVP. At that time, none of my leveling buds were on and I was bored, so I decided on that course of action.

So, I'm standing by the grid waiting on some unwitting clanner to try to grid out and wham, I get whacked by Abid. Never even saw him, very sneaky. He must have been there already waiting on someone because I never saw a dot move on the map. Hey, no fair, that was my idea.

Now, I had been told that you couldnt grid when you were being attacked, so that escape route was gone. Since I'm a MA with no long range weaponry, I started freaking out. I had no idea where Abid was, so I couldnt run up to him and initiate my specials. What to do, What to do. Well, then the thought hit me, suppression gas. There is an area behind one of the merchants that has suppression gas. So I haul butt and make it there. Yes, safe, whack, whack, reclaim. Oh well, I learned the hardway that suppression gas doesnt work when you are already in a fight.

Seriously though, Abid was very nice to talk to after the battle. He was respectful and didnt give me crap for being a Noob at PVP and I respect him for that. Doesnt mean I still dont want to sneak up on him in MMD and Attack, Shen, Brawl, Diamach, Crit, Crit, Crit, with UVC running on his clanner butt.

Oh BTW Abid, I dont have a PVP title, as my goal is level 200, but I'm not a Noob at PVP anymore. So watch out.
    Nightfear

Proud Veteran of Trinity

I was in 2ho with a fellow fixer and an MP around my level when we saw a soldier who's name i think was Sheldon running around..We attacked him, and eventually it turned into bunker wars. When he finally realized he couldn't take us all on, he ran while in grace period, my team running after him. all of a sudden the hill he ran toward had 4 other guys, and as i was running back to the bunker i got sniped and killed by Hermy, Aimed & a crit WHILE trying to jump over the low wall and died in the air, lol
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

Originally posted by Stromm
    I was in 2ho with a fellow fixer and an MP around my level when we saw a soldier who's name i think was Sheldon running around..We attacked him, and eventually it turned into bunker wars. When he finally realized he couldn't take us all on, he ran while in grace period, my team running after him. all of a sudden the hill he ran toward had 4 other guys, and as i was running back to the bunker i got sniped and killed by Hermy, Aimed & a crit WHILE trying to jump over the low wall and died in the air, lol
    Hahaha yes I remember this. I found it quite funny at the time, and I'm sure Hermy did too.

I've had so many amusing PvP deaths, but one that sticks out in my mind is when I was playing some bunker games with Patk9 and some other clanners. I zone out into 2h0, and suddenly my PC spontaneously reboots. I start up and login again, to find myself at 50% outside the bunkers, with 5 clanners on me, riding the door but I'm unable to zone. I die and as the white screen hits, my PC reboots AGAIN. I login again to find myself in 2h0, with 0 HP, with Patk9 spamming "Exploiter" "Exploiter" "Exploiter" "Exploiter" over and over again. To top it all off, I lost Apprentice. Shortly after, I discover that one of my DIMMs went bad and I couldn't stay logged into AO or any game for more than 5 minutes without the PC rebooting.
    RETIRED

Walk of Shame

My most amusing death of late has to be in Camelot. Its no secret in the last few weeks its primarly been Omni held and we had nice system going and I decided to log out in T's chamber as I was in rush after the last kill. So I log in about an hour before she pops again hoping to greeted by fellow Omni's prepping for Tara, or maybe just an empty room with a few lizards in the corners. To my dismay, I find about 10 Orange dots on my screen and shouts of my name as I caught some clanners by surprise, well the surprise was mutual to say the least as did my damndest to escape before they realized I was there, needless to say I had never had a chase quite like that, rooting and unrooting myself half a dozen times, heck I even rooted my pursuers to no avail in the end.

I made to box room with about 2/3rds health as they slowly chipped away at me before I would turn a corner or jump a flight of steps, with yells of "WTF" and "OMNI!" as brushed by clanners coming to the box room, there - one clanner popped me with a good alpha as I made my way into the last halway leading to stairway to the 25% area, Patk9 if I recall,at this rate I was begining to run in slowmo and made it to the top, I then switch to walk as it was faster strolling past the 'men at arms' through the lag to exit, when I'm finally popped a last WHACK from DiddyKong (whom pursued me from the T room, and I had rooted earlier) as I'm staring at the double door exit in front me I see the light.

Rezzed back to the good ole reclaim in Trade, next to a newb who turns to me and mubles something like. "You can die at 200? Aren't you suppose to be gods or sumthing?".

Oh yes....you can die.
    Last edited by Rickards; Jul 28th, 2002 at 09:18:11.

Talking :D

/me is in mort.
    /me is in mort at 75 with a few clanners.
    /me follows clanners and I take a shot at Mantravadi.
    /me follows Mantravadi as he runs.
    /me does not realise he is the only one running into a pack of at least 20 omnis.

/me would like to show you the result.

http://kink-got-owned.cjb.net

Eep. Link doesnt appear to work anymore. Anyway, it just shows me looking rather dead, and quite deservedly so.

Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Group of 4 Me 2 docs and another ma sitting around mmd at level 74. Doc #2 was 76 didnt realize this. Was poping omni's left and right no chance of dying and all of a sudden a level 154 enfocer pops one of the docs I was like WTF!. Needless to say we were all dead
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast