Thread: 71 Clan Crat seeking active Organization

71 Clan Crat seeking active Organization

I'm tired of the solo life so I'm looking for a decent sized not-so-RPing organization with active members during the US daytime hours, 8am to 5pm central. I have characters ranging from 30 to 71 and while I would much prefer a clan org I don't have any large objections to switching to Omni.

Meeva

P.S. I don't spell you as "u" and I don't speak with numbers like "ne1".

Thumbs up

I have never noticed this board before!

So I'm sorry if we missd you.

I am Kissysuzuki a general of the Airhawk Alliance (www.airhawkalliance.com) at the time of writing we are curently the largest Guild on RK1 (440 something members) and would be delighted to increase our numbers with an experienced player such as your self.

We range from level 1 to 172 with lots of active members on at most times of the day.

Please feel free to contact myself in game or any of my compatriots.

Brownhornet
    Xyboc
    Soradragon

In the mean time I hope your leveling is enjoyable
    Kissysuzuki 220 - 24 - 60/70
    Minisuzuki 205 - 9 - 13/70
    Riders of the Lost Org

"Enforcers are being nibbled to death"

Your guild appears to be exactly what I'm looking for. I had given up thinking that a fitting guild did not exist and gone back to DAoC. My account is active until the 8th and I'd like to join on an applicant basis to see how things go. If things work out great then I can continue my subscription.

Thanks,
    Meeva

Smile

Marvellous. I'll look out for your Tell in the game I'm usually on from about 6pm - 12pm GMT I have no idea what that is in American money. Brownhornet and Djhin are both american and may be a better bet for you to contact.

See you soon
    Kissysuzuki 220 - 24 - 60/70
    Minisuzuki 205 - 9 - 13/70
    Riders of the Lost Org

"Enforcers are being nibbled to death"