His gaze went spotty for a moment, flashing lights of pain blinding him temporarily as he hit the wall behind him very hard and crumpled down to the floor. He barely had the presence of mind to reach onto his belt and get out a first aid stim and inject his left shoulder with the healing pain-killer. He never imagined he would ever have been attacked or physically hurt in his own office. The corporation didn’t warn him about that possibility when he accepted this position. He whimpered to the woman towering over him, his left arm firmly held in her hands, “Please. Please don’t kill me. Please don’t hurt me anymore. I’ll tell you anything. I’ll give you anything…” he broke into tears as he pleaded.

Jennifer snarled at the Omni-Tek employee behind her helmet, flipping the man’s arm over and gripping it by the bicep. “Good. That’s what I wanted to hear. We are hear to get information from you. You are going to remain conscious as long as you provide that information. Do I make myself clear?” She had been motioning to the man with his own arm, the hand limply flapping as emphasis of her words.

“Perfectly,” he replied as he nodded. “But…but you have to know that most of the information I have is considered classified Omni-Tek knowledge and I can’t just let you into the files.”

Like lighting, Kerrigan “Lyetzor” Sabrewings lashed forward and pinned the man to the wall with her Die Nadel. She hissed into his face, “Wrong answer.”

“Kerri,” Jennifer spoke firmly.

With a snarl, Kerri removed her piercing weapon from his right collarbone and moved back to stand beside her friend.

A sliding click to her right made Jennifer turn her head. “I could just blow his head to mist, and then hack what we need,” Kali “Kaliach” Somani stated calmly.

“No Kali. That’s too much of a risk to take,” Jennifer shook her head. “While he goes off to reclaim, the sensors in the building will have detected that and we may not have enough time before two squads of Omni guards are busting in here. We *need* that information first. Pink mist his head later.”

Kali sighed and lowered her sub-machine gun. “If this wasn’t for Jolynn, I really wouldn’t care one way or the other. I can grid us out before any of those guards get off a shot.”

Jennifer turned back to the man, slumped on the floor and spoke, “As you can see you staying alive and in one piece is not a priority to any of us. We are all very tired, cranky and ready to find our friend. So here’s what we want you to do: Stand up, sit down at that terminal and track down all references to the spacecraft that broke Jobe airspace last week. I have a digi-pad with all the information I’ve collected on the incident so far that you can have,” she motioned to the small device attached to her belt. “Are you ready to cooperate, or do I have to take off any more appendages?” she waved the man’s arm in front of his face to poignantly make her point.

“Is…is that all you want? Just find that ship and you’ll go away? And you’ll give me my arm back?” the man asked a bit boldly.

“We don’t have time for this,” Kali sighed, raising her Kyr’Ozch’s and lining the laser sight between his eyes. “I can just hack the terminal and get the information we want in less time than this is taking.”

“Kali. You fried the last three remote terminals you tried to hack. This is the last one, and the only one with direct access to the data we are looking for,” Jennifer reminded her friend.

Kali pouted, and replied, “I wasn’t buffed when I tried those… but FINE! We’ll do it your way.”

“Good,” Jennifer turned back to the Omni-Tek employee. “Yes, you give me everything I need to find this ship and I’ll give you your arm back. Here’s the digi-pad I promised.” She unclipped the item from her belt and offered it in her left hand, all while holding the man’s arm in her right.

He stood shakily to his feet, and took the digi-pad from Jennifer. She reached her arm around his waist and helped to steady him, knowing exactly how painful having a limb ripped from its socket feels. She helped him sit at the terminal and laid his arm behind her on the desk.

“Okay, here’s what we have so far…” Jennifer started.

Kali crossed her arms, and leaned her back against the wall keeping a trained eye on the only door to the room, while Kerri simply kneeled in place with a hiss and closed her eyes, dropping into a meditative state. ‘Let this be what we need to rescue Jolynn. Jennifer is more on edge than I have ever seen her before’ Kali thought. She glanced over at her long time friend, a few memories of their exploits flashing through her mind. ‘Yes, finding Jolynn is definitely all that’s important right now