Thread: Anyone checked out Shadowbane?

Anyone checked out Shadowbane?

Anyone checked out Shadowbane yet? Looks like its going to be the next big thing. It will have true guild warfare with player accountability. Also will be able to construct cities and multiple building and control of guard and vendor NPC's. Its main aspect is centered around large scale PvP. Stop By their site at http://shadowbane.ubisoft.com/gameinfo/about.shtml
    Afew keys points are:

The first MMO to offer a Dynamic World Model which allows players to physically change the terrain, politics, and history of the game as it evolves over time.

Role playing elements combined with strategic elements allow city management, army creation, siege warfare, and economic development.

Tools such as grief log, kill on site list, bounty hunters, no anonymity, and player locator greatly enhance player accountability

If you are considering a move to Shadowbane and are looking for a guild stop by our guild website http://legionofsavant.netfirms.com and check us out.

Shadowbane sucks greatly. I did hope it will finally be THE GAME, but no. Few people that are in closed beta told me thing that made me almost ROFL. After 3 years of developement the server is crashing 50 times a day (not a joke, really happens sometimes) with 50 people on, casting spells isn't even synchronizes with the effects, and the worst - you can't and will never be able to move with keyboard ! They said it lags the game, I thought WTF ! I wonder if it will ever be released... So I'm waiting for SWG.

Shadowbane is still in beta

Well Ok so it crashes 50 times a day and has sync problems in beta. What game didnt. What matters is its all fixed for release. Which is supposed to be around late Oct early Nov. Provided they are able to get some stability it should be a great game with the city building aspect and guild warfare. Also don't have to spend months to level a character.

Originally posted by Octopuss
    , and the worst - you can't and will never be able to move with keyboard ! They said it lags the game, I thought WTF !
    oh my god! sounds terrible!
    I'll just play AO

Take a look at SWG web...