Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dustbrigades, Biomare and conspiracies!

Dustbrigades, Biomare and conspiracies!

I would like to apologise for the unclear and jumpy notes in this post, as things are still a bit unknown to us.

Somewhere between 8 and 9 PM Rubi-Ka Standard Time, the call for emergency back-up in Bliss went out. The small town west of Athen Shire, close to the Longest Road, was being attacked. Most relays of *what* attacked the town were distorted, but everyone who showed up, among them clans like Valor Eternal, Avatars Reloaded, Assembly, Unity of the Rose, Aethyr Prime, Exile and many, many more soon saw. Several mutants were inside the town walls, some of them grossly enlarged. Then, as if that wasn't enough, the town seemed clustered with masked commandos, the Dust Brigades, fair and square.

The mutants were shouting things. Things that clearly sounded like ".....free me.....ugh......I shoot him.....no......free me....... ugh.......shoot......I shoot....They.....experiment.......Shoot......free me...ugh.......not mean to......shoot him.."

It seemed as if it tried to make us understand. One can only speculate who "they shot", but odds and guesses are they were talking about Ross, no matter how absurd that sounds.

The mutants were disposed of, the dustbrigades were beaten back. It wasn't until about half an hour into the fight that someone noticed the Dust Brigades trailing back to Biomare. At least two teams made their way to Biomare and inside. By the office of the Director, a turret was holding us back momentarily. After we got past it, we entered the director's office, where the terminals were blazing, downloading something really fast.

We managed to get two copies of the files before the whole facility was being put in an emergency lockdown. What that meant, we didn't stay to find out.

Please, if anyone has any further information about what happened tonight, please post a summary here.

This nights happenings probably raises more questions than many other nights out there. Only one thing is for sure...Omni-Tek are behind this and responsible for whatever kind of operation went wrong.

[This is the message I've already posted somewhere else that also fits in here.]

Quote Originally Posted by Legaron
    Last night I heared the sirens of Bliss going off. Rushed myself there to find a major pack of Mutants all over the place. I rushed into battle with them as one of the first and when they were all dead some Dust Brigade elite masked forces barged in. With united forces of the Clans and one or two neutrals we killed a dozen or more of them that were around Bliss. There was two monsterous mutants aswell who kept screaming that they didn't want to attack but were forced. Something about "Medical Research".
    Security said the Dusties might still be around the Longest Road district. I followed one of them that was retreating south east. Rounded up the forces that were still in Bliss to go towards....tadaaaaaan....Formemans Office.
    Biomare, Omni-Tek Medical Research facilities. On the way we killed a couple of DB elites and when we got to Biomare we saw a lot more DB forces.

Now what does this have to do with Omni-Tek and Dust Brigade?
    The Omni-Tek guards there were not attacking them. Better yet, when we were attacking the Dust Brigade commandos, your stern guards and Omni-Pol robots started attacking US instead!
    All of a sudden we suspect that Omni-Tek has alarmed their forces because theres some Omni-Tek employees rounding up at Biomare aswell. At least they helped us a bit killing the remaining DBs.
    When the last ones were being killed the Biomare security sends out a message that they will lock down the place and everyone will be shot on sight.
    My title Keeper. My mind on my grind. Assembly's my heart. They shine when I shine.

Kyarash "Legaron" Davoudi
    Keeper of Assembly

"Seen through human experience there are as many worlds as there are humans. Understanding that the word "human" defines a point in eternity and not a seperate reality is the begining of knowing"

I wonder if this has anything to do with the warning Kotts issued a while ago, about the spiked food sacks contaminated with notum dust.

The symptoms, if I remember right, are: people, emitting green mist, smoke, or greenish tints on or around the skin, glowing green eyes included. Irrational behavior, violent streaks, and over all craziness. Exhibition of freak strength, and endless stamina.

Did any of those present notice these symptoms?

Notum Dust in the hands of the Dust Brigade would be most disturbing. A possible connection between the Dust Brigade and the cloning facility would be alarming to say the least.

Let us also not forget that, according to Alan Jacobi “there was a non reported trace of a grid pattern leading into The Longest Road from a rare grid exit only accessible by fixers.” There is a grid exit close to the mines.

I believe it would be wise to monitor the area for the next couple of days.
    Marcos "Yarko" Orender
    co-Minister of Foreign Affairs, Newland City Council
    Advisor of The Independent Rubikans

Rubi-Ka's neutral news source: The Independent Rubikan http://www.ir-news.org/

The mutants didn't exhibit any of those symptoms listed. They were, however, as tall as some of the highest buildings in Bliss, if that says anything...
    [Vicinity] Hilfy: Expecting?
    [Vicinity] Redtricks: Pregnant? No.

Stefano reads the news and just laughs to himself quietly.

This is an interesting read indeed..
    "I have no idea what you're talking about.."

Glenn "Stefano" Kyren - Lieutenant of The Black Company, Grandmaster Assassin for the Clans and proud supporter of Silverstone and the Sentinels.

Romulus "Arnthem" McChristian - Trigger Happy Soldier for the Company.

''The Wraiths never die, merely fade away. Only to appear when someone least expects it.'' - Shrine of the Wraith

The Black Company Forums
    Roleplaying Profile of Glenn "Stefano" Kyren

Don't think they are connected... least there wos nothing that matched up with em. the warning is still very much in effct too mind you. Omni is activl- you know what? bag it. ya'll just say I'm lying. so forget it. just if you see green speak up.

Quote Originally Posted by Tussa
    Only one thing is for sure...Omni-Tek are behind this and responsible for whatever kind of operation went wrong.
    Yes, of course Omni-Tek is behind this. Some Dust Brigaders and mutants living in Athen Shire raid our facility in The Longest Road - helped by you Clanners - and we're behind it. It makes perfect sense!
    Last edited by Nevver; Aug 20th, 2005 at 14:26:16.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Quote Originally Posted by Nevver
    Yes, of course Omni-Tek is behind this. Some Dust Brigaders and mutants living in Athen Shire raid our facility in The Longest Road - helped by you Clanners - and we're behind it. It makes perfect sense!
    Acctually....

the DB and Muntants *came* from Biomare. We chased them down the road and to the OT facility.

Of course there is alot more proof that OT was behind it, but... we are still collecting. Wanna make sure every thing is in order when we sick the ICC on your arses, and hit the universial news wire about OT's underhanded dealings.

Nice attempt at twisting words though, I'll give you that.

Funny how the guards at Biomare didn't fire a single shot at the dust brigades isn't it?

Also funny that these commandos weren't useing the typical DB guns, and not once shouted "ashes to ahses". *cough*

----watches silently still----

Quote Originally Posted by Kotts
    Acctually....

the DB and Muntants *came* from Biomare. We chased them down the road and to the OT facility.

Of course there is alot more proof that OT was behind it, but... we are still collecting. Wanna make sure every thing is in order when we sick the ICC on your arses, and hit the universial news wire about OT's underhanded dealings.

Nice attempt at twisting words though, I'll give you that.
    What twisting of words did *I* do? The report says that the raiders ran *to* Biomare, not *came from* it. However, it is admirable how *you* managed to get that meaning from it... Do you know something that the rest of us don't? How is it that noone else seems to know that, supposedly, the raiders came from Biomare but *you* know it? Is there something you're hiding?

Quote Originally Posted by Tussa
    Funny how the guards at Biomare didn't fire a single shot at the dust brigades isn't it?
    Yes, it *is* funny how that happened. Perhaps the DB has somehow managed to infiltrate our troops. Or, perhaps the Clans have. Perhaps we should begin our own investigation.

Also funny that these commandos weren't useing the typical DB guns, and not once shouted "ashes to ahses". *cough*
    I don't know much about Dust brigade rhetoric, but I do find it a strange coincidence that they were using different weapons not long after the Clans donated a lot of weapons to Simon Silverstone for, supposedly, *his* troops.

There sure are a lot of strange things going on...
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»

Also known as...
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

*laughs*

wow and again. ether you don't read the grid feeds, or your scrambleing.

First off the weapons that were collected for the sentinals were Kyr'o guns. Ya know big glowy green anlien guns. Not the bulky brown guns these commandos were useing.

Second there were scouts reporting "DB" running from the Biomare facility to Bliss.

of course *after* the mutants showed up.

Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to decieve
    A communique from the Voice of Rubi-Ka group.

*laughs*

wow and again. ether you don't read the grid feeds, or your scrambleing.

First off the weapons that were collected for the sentinals were Kyr'o guns. Ya know big glowy green anlien guns. Not the bulky brown guns these commandos were useing.

Second there were scouts reporting "DB" running from the Biomare facility to Bliss.

of course *after* the mutants showed up.
    And all this is according to who? The Clans? Clan news reports? Clan scouts? Suuuuure - I *always* believe *those* sources!

((Just playing the paranoid Omni! ))
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»

Also known as...
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Soon enough McCallagher soon enough.

Because there is a link between Ross' assasin and the biomare facility. The assasin had escaped through the special grid towards the longest road.
    The same place where the Mutants had escaped. Same place where the dust brigade were.

See when our people got to foremans office there were dust brigades inside defending the place. Next to that there were also cannons deffending the office wich is for the first time.
    There was data being sent somewhere, this data is the key thats gonna give us truth.

The Clans have many copies of this data, what I'm wondering is, who is gonna get so nervous to take actions?
    My title Keeper. My mind on my grind. Assembly's my heart. They shine when I shine.

Keeper of Assembly

"Seen through human experience there are as many worlds as there are humans. Understanding that the word "human" defines a point in eternity and not a seperate reality is the begining of knowing"

Is it also time to mention that we found Omni issue armor on the muntants?

Omni-Tek Protects!.... or atleast till they turn you into a massive shadow mutey. after that your on your own.

but seriously it's good to see Omni cares enough for the enviorment. hell they even recycle their own people!

(( yes I know Nevver. <3 very good job of it too ))

Of course Omni-Tek protects! If in fact those were our mutants, do you think we'd send them out without protective armor? However, I believe that the armor was probably stolen.
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»

Also known as...
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Of course Omni-Tek protects! If in fact those were our mutants, do you think we'd send them out without protective armor? However, I believe that the armor was probably stolen.
    Funny you say that. Heres a dialoge of what was talked about after the attack on Bliss.

Juxiao: Imagine this if you will. Biomare leaks experiments, we trace them back, all the way back to Biomare. When we get in there, security is increased, like it would a normal intrusion and we find sensitive data everywhere and are given encrypted info when we reach a computer of theirs.
    Juxiao: Play it like this for example;
    Ragunn tilts his head
    Tarocos nods slowly
    Juxiao: If we broke into Biomare, stole all the sensitive information we could find, and downloaded their database, then proceeded to break their containment and let their monsters run riot outside.
    Juxiao: Those two scenarios are exactly the same.
    Juxiao: Personally, I think they'll blame it on the clans.
    Juxiao: Broke in, stole information.
    Kotts: with the help of the DB...
    Juxiao: it'll give them leverage that we were trying to provoke them
    Tarocos: a reason for retaliation....
    Stonyman: Or someone set this up, we find the data and look the other way while Unicorn or someone else hit us in the back
    Juxiao: and Give Zora the ammunition he needs.
    Ragunn blinks
    Kiteran: Lovely.
    Kotts: he's right...
    Kiteran: Well, it's been a pleasure knowing the lot of you!

Keeper of Assembly

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast