Thread: The Lease...

The Lease...

Quote Originally Posted by Definition of a Lease
    Leasing - You do not own the property. You get to use it but must return it at the end of the lease.

Lease - A contract granting use or occupation of property during a specified period in exchange for a specified rent.
    I'd love to see a copy of Omni-Tek's leasing agreement with the ICC to determine the legality of certain actions. Usually documents such as this are available for Public viewing. Anyone know where I can get a copy?

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

Probably hidden well in Isidra Derousse’s safe, Ben. But you are right, this is without doubt the most important document in the history of Rubi-Ka.

It would be nice if it would be available for study.
    Marcos "Yarko" Orender
    co-Minister of Foreign Affairs, Newland City Council
    Advisor of The Independent Rubikans

Rubi-Ka's neutral news source: The Independent Rubikan http://www.ir-news.org/

I'll be happy to contact the legal department for you, but I'm fairly sure there's no provision in the lease for a division of the leased fee interest to be conveyed to any upstart who A) doesn't pay any agreed upon rent on the property; B) has no legal grounds, as defined within the original lease agreement, with which to base a claim upon land usage; and C) wears dead animals on their heads.

What exactly are you looking for? You have our second largest city already. You mine and sell Notum. You're free to shoot our loyal citizens in the streets. Perhaps there's something more specific you're after.
    Hattie "Ditzie" Wagner
    Director of "Devil's Advocate"
    A Division of "Omni-Reform"

He just wants to read it... yeesh.

friggen act like he asked to shoot your first born...

Quote Originally Posted by Ditzie
    I'll be happy to contact the legal department for you, but I'm fairly sure there's no provision in the lease for a division of the leased fee interest to be conveyed to any upstart who A) doesn't pay any agreed upon rent on the property; B) has no legal grounds, as defined within the original lease agreement, with which to base a claim upon land usage; and C) wears dead animals on their heads.

What exactly are you looking for? You have our second largest city already. You mine and sell Notum. You're free to shoot our loyal citizens in the streets. Perhaps there's something more specific you're after.
    A) Many Clanners have a piece of ground and a city where they pay rent for.
    B) See A.
    C) What does the Lease have to do with fashion?
    My title Keeper. My mind on my grind. Assembly's my heart. They shine when I shine.

Kyarash "Legaron" Davoudi
    Keeper of Assembly

"Seen through human experience there are as many worlds as there are humans. Understanding that the word "human" defines a point in eternity and not a seperate reality is the begining of knowing"

Our Goathead helms.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trebius View Post
    Silence m8! The beast is sleeping, do not wake her and incur her wrath.
    Lyzor 220 Opi - PVP Doc
    Current
    Wishlist

I'll be happy to contact the legal department for you, but I'm fairly sure there's no provision in the lease for a division of the leased fee interest to be conveyed to any upstart who
    I think I'd rather ask for my information from a more official source than your laughable toy robot operation.

A) doesn't pay any agreed upon rent on the property;
    Rent? The planet is Leased, you cant Rent out something that is Leased normally, which is part of why I want to see the Leasing Agreement.

B) has no legal grounds, as defined within the original lease agreement, with which to base a claim upon land usage; and
    When did I say anything about land usage? I just wanna read the document.

C) wears dead animals on their heads.
    I'm sorry, but a true fixer only wears the Keelarr Sunglasses.

And I personally dont own that city, nor do I personally mine notum, or shoot your loyal citizens in the streets. I hang around in Old Athen, and my guild has bases, I never go to Omni cities to kill them I keep it in the LCAs.

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

Quote Originally Posted by Fixerben
    Im sorry, but a true fixer only wears the Keelarr Sunglasses.
    Everyone should wear keelar sunglasses

I dont ask to see the document.. you probably think i'd blow it up and everyone around me, just when you find it can you make a copy and post it on this gridsite for everyone to see... its only fair that all citizens, clanners and neutrals can see it.

Thanks
    -Gueve, Unit member of the nanomage liberation front
    No human being on the face of this glorius Rubi-ka, no goverment is going to take from me my right to speak, my right to protest against wrong, my right to everything that is for the benefit for magekind.
    I am not here to be accused!
    I am here as the accuser of omni-tek dripping with blood from head to toe!

When Injustice Becomes The Norm, Resistance Becomes A Duty.

Muge "Gueve" Marxosis

Whoa! Just calm down, everyone; Omni-Tek has nothing to hide. Of course you Clanners can see the lease.

Lease
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Quote Originally Posted by Fixerben
    IAnd I personally dont own that city, nor do I personally mine notum, or shoot your loyal citizens in the streets. I hang around in Old Athen, and my guild has bases, I never go to Omni cities to kill them I keep it in the LCAs.
    Whose loyal citizens Ben? Omni-Tek has only employees, which are temporarly stationed on Rubi-Ka.

But should Ditzie meant employes,
    You're free to shoot our loyal citizens in the streets.
    then thank you for offer. Will try it sometime, I'm sure it's really relaxing.
    "War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
    -The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians

[Kintaii]: Dude, I *am* weird
    [Kintaii]: I came to accept this many years ago and am much happier for it. XD
    [Kintaii]: Besides - I work on *AO*. That right there is proof of my oddness.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevver
    Whoa! Just calm down, everyone; Omni-Tek has nothing to hide. Of course you Clanners can see the lease.

Lease
    ((ROFL!! Okay, normally your posts upset me but this time you outdid yourself and were actually humourous =P GOOD JOB!))
    Quote Originally Posted by Trebius View Post
    Silence m8! The beast is sleeping, do not wake her and incur her wrath.
    Lyzor 220 Opi - PVP Doc
    Current
    Wishlist

((OOC: ROFL indeed )
    Marcos "Yarko" Orender
    co-Minister of Foreign Affairs, Newland City Council
    Advisor of The Independent Rubikans

Rubi-Ka's neutral news source: The Independent Rubikan http://www.ir-news.org/

[XD Nutcase!]

I don't know if I should chuckle or send you a crayon drawing consisting of lots of sunny, red happy faces and blue unhappy faces.
    [Vicinity] Hilfy: Expecting?
    [Vicinity] Redtricks: Pregnant? No.

Quote Originally Posted by lyzor
    ((ROFL!! Okay, normally your posts upset me but this time you outdid yourself and were actually humourous =P GOOD JOB!))
    ((Thank you!

Oh no! I hope my posts don't really upset you! Believe me, anything that I write in-character is strictly in character and I hope you never take any of it seriously or personally. Even *I* don't buy into a lot of the stuff I write; I just try to do it from the perspective of an Omni-Tek goon who will do anything to twist things around to the company's advantage. If I can make it funny somehow that's a bonus, but I also realize that my sense of humor is sometime kinda twisted and other folks don't always see the humor in what I write - but I try! ))
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Quote Originally Posted by Nevver

Lease
    ((LOL!!! ))

Hmm.... to me that looks like a small childs forgery... but thats just me...

((Hehe... good one... So your the one who writes all those letters to santa clause in the movies... :P))
    No human being on the face of this glorius Rubi-ka, no goverment is going to take from me my right to speak, my right to protest against wrong, my right to everything that is for the benefit for magekind.
    I am not here to be accused!
    I am here as the accuser of omni-tek dripping with blood from head to toe!

When Injustice Becomes The Norm, Resistance Becomes A Duty.

Muge "Gueve" Marxosis