Thread: New Alliance Anounced!

New Alliance Anounced!

Important Alliance Announced

There has been a breakthrough in the co-operation of the Clans. Many Clans have come together to form an alliance which will help them voice their opinions! By working together, we can achieve so much more!

4 Clans have signed up already, including Outcast, Unity, The Dragon Coalition and Clan Leet. Talks are being held with clans Local 3055 and Rising Phoenix! The Alliance is constantly expanding!

By working together we can obtain the peace we have been looking for! We are entering a new era!

And what better way to celebrate than to have a huge party?

A HUGE ball is taking place.

Planning to begin at 3pm GMT at the Reets Retreat!, it will hopefully go on till very late.

All the clan leaders of the guilds involved will be making an appearance, and we would very much like your company! There will be fun and games, and lots of prizes on offer! Come and mingle with the stars!

Come join the fun and games!

Summary:

RUBI-KA 1

REETS RETREAT @ 3pm GMT TILL LATE

BRING AS MANY FRIENDS AS YOU LIKE

SOCIAL EVENT, DRESS ACCORDINGLY AND NO WEAPONS NEEDED!

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!

Lots of love from Serofina (Representative from clan guild Unity)
    Serofina - Currently in the process of revival after a nasty incident with some uber leets. We're still looking for her head...

Teebo - Voted the most stylish person ever to grace Rubi-ka in a recent poll, organised by himself.

Official starter of the hugely succesful Blackmarket Thread!

Alliances

I'm all for guild alliances (as long as they don't overstep their bounds) but I"m curious does anyone know how many there actually are? I'd love a list

The only real alliance still around is The Black Alliance.

All others are so close to what OT asked they really aren't any different from the majority of the non-signing members.

Red Freedom is dead.

TBA is around for the d00d leaders to harass people who follow Omni-Tek (go ask Azazzel about getting his childlike self warned for vulgar harassment with his other d00d TBA leaders) They are traitors, and if Funcom will ever wake up they should be take out the trash (TBA, DC, and smack around FO for their actions at the TAG conference)

I sure love this interaction... players do what they want. FC ignores it, and bring the people who go against the storyline (and logic) into the center.

I mean, look at all parties involved recently (well... DC and TBA)

Traitors, enjoy harassing others, and nothing bad happened to them. Just shows that we can do whatever we want and avoid punishment...

You counted Red Freedom as dead. I would not regard them so cheaply...

Party is THIS saturday. Saturday the 15th of December! Hope to see you there!

Serofina
    Serofina - Currently in the process of revival after a nasty incident with some uber leets. We're still looking for her head...

Teebo - Voted the most stylish person ever to grace Rubi-ka in a recent poll, organised by himself.

Official starter of the hugely succesful Blackmarket Thread!

Red Freedom has lost their steam... I would agree that if they're not dead, then they're on the way out.
    General Mege
    Minister of Political Affairs
    M.O.T.H.E.R.
    Mobile OMNI-Tek Heavy Emergency Response
    --
    Mege - Atrox Union Man
    Meger - Atrox Worker
    --
    Our alliance already has a name - OMNI-Tek.

Say what?

Originally posted by CaptFallout
    The only real alliance still around is The Black Alliance.

All others are so close to what OT asked they really aren't any different from the majority of the non-signing members.

Red Freedom is dead.

TBA is around for the d00d leaders to harass people who follow Omni-Tek (go ask Azazzel about getting his childlike self warned for vulgar harassment with his other d00d TBA leaders) They are traitors, and if Funcom will ever wake up they should be take out the trash (TBA, DC, and smack around FO for their actions at the TAG conference)

I sure love this interaction... players do what they want. FC ignores it, and bring the people who go against the storyline (and logic) into the center.

I mean, look at all parties involved recently (well... DC and TBA)

Traitors, enjoy harassing others, and nothing bad happened to them. Just shows that we can do whatever we want and avoid punishment...
    Ah Capt. this was an announcement of a party to celebrate a CLAN alliance. What the heck are you doing in here grumbling about an OMNI-TEK alliance?

Just curious
    Anastasia "Aniee" Cervenak
    Martial Artist

Man is the only animal that blushes, or needs to. -------Mark Twain

My point is that alliances either become needless (Galway Pact) or worthless (Red Freedom) or both (TBA)

TBA is the only one "going strong" because their members ignore any and all "truth" in the storyline.

Who cares if they are Omni? THEY ARE TBA! THEY DO WHAT THEY WANT! Hahahhahahahaha.

TBA = Worthless.

Anyone know why TBA, DC, and some of FO hasn't been punished yet? This is really starting to annoy me... Omni-Tek sure is a lazy company!

Hmmm

Capt... Capt... Capt....

TBA = worthless?

/me laughs at Captfallouts "harrasment"...

/me points at CaptFallout

/me me thinks Captfallout sux

/me is very annoyed by CaptFallouts constant whining

Why do you whine? Just do something about it

The Black Alliance will continue to work for the common good of Omni-Tek, and what's happened in the last few weeks should clearly show that we are needed. The amnesty has given us time to prepare, but I fear we may need our soldiers soon - evil forces gather on the horizon.

For now, we wait. We will not let certain individuals tear down the offensive force of Omni-Tek, now that it is needed the most. If an enemy attacks, a united Omni-Tek will be the first and last thing on its mind.
    Last edited by MrTeatime; Dec 19th, 2001 at 11:02:18.
    Vincent Stritzke
    Omni-Tek Rubi-Ka

Red Freedom dead!! lol nope

U guys dont now what u talking about, all u omnis will wake up with a pain in tha ass... if u wake up that is

Red Freedom will be even greater than it never been before u will see that soon

Captfallout Beware!!!

The main guild in Red Freedom is Anarchist Syndicate

www.anarchist-syndicate.com

Check it out..