Thread: Tarhkan Zora's Speech in Omni-1 Trade

Tarhkan Zora's Speech in Omni-1 Trade

Omni-Trans Speaker System:
    System Coming Online. Good day CEO Zora, You are now live in Omni-1

Tarhkan Zora:

Thank you.

To all fellow employees of Omni-Tek...

It pains me that this message must be delivered by a Transmission, but the journey to Rubi-ka has taken a few unexpected turns. I assure you, however, that we are still on track, and I shall arrive safely and soon.

First of all, I would like to personally thank all of the department heads here on Rubi-Ka for maintaining things in troubled times.

The past year, for us, has seen an extended absence of Philip Ross, and the policy-makers on Omni-Prime have seen fit to put me in charge of all operations on-planet, so that this particular absence wouldn't hurt as much as the last.

To be left leaderless, without guidance, is unimaginable for any good soldier.....but your vigilance in dealing with such problems has been admirable, to say the least.

None among you may be particularly adjusted to my particular style of leadership.

You'll find me to be firm, but fair, in my dealings both with employees, civilians, and rogue factions of discontented Omni-Tek employees and property operating on the surface of Rubi-Ka

But you may all rest assured that all crimes committed against the rightful authorities of this planet shall be punished in swift, powerful form, and justice shall turn a blind eye to no single man, woman or otherwise

This is how I was raised, and this is how things will be here from this point on. Tolerance for those who work against Omni-Tek ends with these words.

I understand that this may be a change of pace for those who are used to the irregular debates and the former war of words between Omni-Tek and rogue establishments, but I assure you that the change is for the better. Somewhere along the line, control was lost.

I feel it is my task to regain that control - all of it. It may not happen overnight, or even in any of our lifetimes.

But the foundation for a better future must be laid, lest the structure built atop it come crumbling down.

As employees, you will all find yourselves receiving my advice from time to time, and my advice to you today is to toughen up.

Stay armed, stay vigilant, stay strong. If my time as a Unicorn Company commander has taught me one thing, it's that the dogs of war can be let loose at any time, and you must always be ready to act.

The winds are the calmest before the storm.

Please do not consider my words a warning, but rather, a precursor to things to come. Once again, be always ready. Your company is counting on you to act when action is needed.

Thank you for your attention. Omni-Tek protects

Omni-Trans Speaker System:
    Transmission Terminated. Omni-Tek is your friend
    Simon "Mymir" Baptist
    The Boswell Syndicate

what do you know.. I already like him. Who would have thought that?

He's making alot of great promises, let's just hope he delivers. I wouldn't mind a nice battle of people rather than words..
    "I have no idea what you're talking about.."

Glenn "Stefano" Kyren - Lieutenant of The Black Company, Grandmaster Assassin for the Clans and proud supporter of Silverstone and the Sentinels.

Romulus "Arnthem" McChristian - Trigger Happy Soldier for the Company.

''The Wraiths never die, merely fade away. Only to appear when someone least expects it.'' - Shrine of the Wraith

The Black Company Forums
    Roleplaying Profile of Glenn "Stefano" Kyren

i'm not a big fan of Omni, or the clans, but it will be interesting to see zora try to take back a planet that the clans all but rule, without a massive invading force of loyal Omni troops i think Zora is in for a rude awakening.

Heck after hearing his speach I would think even the neutrals would at the least have to consider siding with the clans, since Zora basically promised to kill us all.
    As we continue to break the bonds of slavery, our numbers will continue to grow. NLF, Till All Are Free.

It's so cute! he thinks we still belong to Omni. *chuckles*