Thread: Silverstone responds

Silverstone responds

In responding to a query from the CoT staff regarding the attack on 2H), Simon Silverstone had this to say:

To whom it may concern:

First of all, I apologize if my lack of immediate explanation, but I had some sh...<transmission interruption> to do.

I'd like to thank those who have brought this to my attention. You can rest assured that I did not authorize it personally, although there are members within my command structure who do have the authority to launch such an attack. Even though I generally advise that they don't, especially given the rather unstable situation with that gung-ho Zoro guy.

Second, I'd like to once again thank those who brought this to my attention and gave me names. I was definitely aware of a pretty big fight on the day in question. However, without the excellent reconnaissance work done by Nulion and whoever had informed him, I wouldn't know who to commend for such a bold, effective strike. Those involved will receive merits and, in some cases, promotions. The Clans could use a few more people with the guts to strike at Omni-Tek, and a few less in the hippy department.

Did I reccomend caution? Sure I did. That doesn't mean I am just going to suck it up when they come knocking at my door. Which, by the way, they did. As for the acting CEO... I couldn't care less what that hot-shot, Omni Prime lapdog thinks. If he has a problem with what my men are doing, he can come to Tir and settle it with me. Keep an eye out for a Omni-Tek fat cat waddling out of Tir with his own rifle up his <transmission interruption> that'll be their glorious, new "temporary" CEO.

War is a dirty thing, kids, and an ancient Earth military commander once said, "If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen."

Welcome to Rubi-Ka, Nulion.

Sincerely,
    Supreme Commander Simon Silverstone

Gung-ho?! Hot-Shot?!
    How in the gods name does he describe himself??!

How amusing to see Silverstone openly congratulate this outrageous attack on Omni Tek.

Id like to ask you clanners out there.
    How would you react if you were in charge of a multimillionaire corporation and was attacked like this? Then, while perhaps waiting for some sort of explanation, receive this?!

I am afraid Simon Silverstone has thrown us all into something that cant be repaired....
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

And how is an attack that ended in an Omni victory an "effective strike"? Maybe Silverstone hasn't been given accurate information after all.
    Executing Nano Program: Gift of Assurance. Target has not enough nano controlling units (NCU) left. Swordbreaker: Not enough NCU. O_o Fixichong: FFS Fixichong: ive failed as a fixer Fixichong: i quit

One of the first of those people who put the Infused Dust Brigade Engineer Pistol (2,7k ME/EE making req) + Infused Master Engineer Pistol on the same Engineer before any updates that fixed anything (including the original sync issues inside the DB instance), lolz!11

The Sentinels most likely see it as a victory since blood was shed...
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats