Thread: New Nerf Or Not U Decide

New Nerf Or Not U Decide

Ok here is the deal i have been PVPing alot since the new 15 sec rule came into efect. I can get in with out dying bfor graphics load now. So it has been a lot of fun but today somthing happened.

The server was down as you know, and when it came back up i was second one in 2ho. I strated running around to check out the scene. Guess what i found as had the other three clanners that mae thiier way back in.

MY VISUAL RANGE HAD BEEN NERFED TO LESS THEN HALF. i could no longer see as far as i could cast it was close tho so i am guessing this new visual range is about 35-40 meters exactly.

Now i have no range compare to what it was befor my only stragety was to run around tabbing and the sneeking up from behid the target till i was just in range and root and then proceed to fight. THE TAB WAS HALVED AS WELL AND SO WERE THE DOTS ON THE MAP.

Now i am used to fighting 2 or 3 greens at one time when i could keep an eye on all 2 or 3 i coauld circle around and refresh my roots. now i cant caus inorder to get in close enuff to target i am am back in range of the rifle which i used to have a 5 meter buffer zone. I also can not see thos whom i had stagger rooted. they which before today were normaly in view range were no longer.

One person petitioned and a level 50 newbie ark showed up and asked if we had view to max this was of course the fisrt thing we checked, however we all checked again. It was still at max. he asked us to relogg we did. He then stated must be slow server due to crash play for a few hours and then tell us if it persists.

well i did play fr a few hours and died so many times, because i could no longer see a soldier untill i was in alpha strike zone. One time i was fortunate enuff to kill all three 2 greens 30 levels below me and one grey a level 85 nt.

funcom u took my range, i found a way to compensate by being slick and well practiced. I goot good at rooting and running. Now with this new range cap i could not copete with anyone my leve.

I am wondering if todays down time was not indeed a patch? somone suggueested this on the last time server went down.
    I tought that absurd until what happened today. I still have not seen an increase in range on the palyfeild. I have repertitioned 92 were in front of me. Wheather this is an acciedent or not this does it for me i am finished. My subscription that i have already prepaid for runs out in january. december will be the last time u see money from me.

besheba 134 nt <<<<<< waste of time invested in this game i should hae quit when i did the first time when i was a level 7 and it took 20 mins to run from one whoompa to antother in ent.l

LOL, maybe they thougth they were giving you NTs some "love", so you could get out of visual range and nuke.

Honestly, I have no idea what the think and funcom. Their process seems very counter-intuitive.

Put on some nightvision, that should clear it up.

About tabbing, I'm guessing perception will solve that.

Thank you

Thanks for leaving, you were a cowardly fighter anyway, Grid and whompa camping. Why dont you go play tic tac toe, maybe thats up to your 'Skillz'

There isn't any "skill" in this game.

So therefore the only strategy is .. well.. anything you can do to get an edge.

So...