Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FJRK: Unified

FJRK: Unified

Unified
    Aug 9 29479
    by Ryelee Saar, FJRK reporter

FJRK: Sentinel commandos gathered in Athens and TIR in a call to arms to make a unified stand against Omni-Tek in retaliation for Omni agents snooping around the sentinel base in Wailing Wastes attempting to locate an alleged weapons cache.

Clansmen from over 12 separate organizations, including; Redemption, Valheru Ascendants (AoF), Synergy Factor, Forsaken, Nordiac Alliance, Adrenaline Rush, Game Over, United Notum Federation, the Uprising, STORM, the Red-eyed militia and Nocturnal Fear as well as other non affiliated clansmen and a handful of neutrals answered the call by the Sentinel Commandos and made their way to Stret East Bank, and held the 2Ho outpost against all odds.

Omni-pol troops were soon outnumbered and outclassed as the strong fighting force pushed them back. Pols, Unicorns, Juggernauts and Slayerdroids were dispatched in Omni-Teks feeble attempt to regain control of the outpost. Wave after wave of troops swarmed the area, but the clans could not be routed from the area.

The battle was fierce, but the awesome clan force held their ground. The smell of battle must have triggered the Aliens as they landed at the outpost and began attacking both the clansmen fighting to hold 2 holes and the Omni's who tried to defend it.

This unified stand sent a powerful message to Omni-Tek. The clans will NOT tolerate Omni invasions into their territories any longer! We will fight for what is ours. We are a unified force. We are strong, determined and relentless!

We are Clan!
    We are freedom!

first of all, Tir or athen does not belong to clans, it was invaded and tooken over by them.

*tries not to play history police*

Go Clans!!!

Power to the people!!!

nobody messes with the clanners
    /afk
    ^¿^
    Zhakkari 219/16 Doc...not fun to play
    Cyappu Retired 201/7 Fix

don't get your hopes up guys, the attack was repelled, we still own 2H0

Yeah, you did so well...walking back in and taking it right back from the Clans...

after they left.

uh, no... if i know clans they wont leave any base of the enemies they conquor.... if it was'nt for the aliens interfering... or do you just want to throw the aliens in our face to so you can add to your fear of a Kyr'ozch/unicorn pact conspircacy?....

Smart move Simon...
    *dry laughter*
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

Congratulations Mr.Sliverstone, while i knew you wanted everyone not clan off of Rubi-ka i had no idea your ambitions ran as far as leaving it a charred ruin uninhabitable by all. For that will be the final result of your terrorist activities.

Now is honestly a time to put rivalries and even hatreds on hold in the face of a greater threat and any who continue to remain aggressive while we need unity can rightly be called traitors to humanity
    ALTS: Alienhunter, Moonglum, Quellist, Quellcrist, Jesharet

I....I have my doubts that Silverstone was involved in this....Call it a hunch. But he's not THIS stupid. Right? I was at that battle, tried my best not to shoot anything until I was shot at myself. Should have left, should have done anything OTHER than shoot...*sigh*

It just doesn't seem right to me. I think I'll wait until I hear from the Sentinels themselves, namely Silverstone, before I make up my mind..
    220 Finalizer (FINALLY, after 3 years without a single ding!) Nulion, Squad Commander (And Council of Truth Clerical Staffer) of Alpha Omega

Once upon a time, I dreamt I was a butterfly...Suddenly I awoke...Now, I do not know whether I was then
    a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly dreaming that I am a man. - Chuang Tzu

Personally, I'd rather live on a charred planet than a planet ruled over by Omni-Tek.
    "I have no idea what you're talking about.."

Glenn "Stefano" Kyren - Lieutenant of The Black Company, Grandmaster Assassin for the Clans and proud supporter of Silverstone and the Sentinels.

Romulus "Arnthem" McChristian - Trigger Happy Soldier for the Company.

''The Wraiths never die, merely fade away. Only to appear when someone least expects it.'' - Shrine of the Wraith

The Black Company Forums
    Roleplaying Profile of Glenn "Stefano" Kyren

Nulion, i sympathise. It takes courage to admit that you might have been wrong but from such small steps mountains can be moved.

I must admit i was shocked to hear the sentinels had taken this action now and if it turns out a third party was involved (whatever their affiliation) in what i assume would be an attempt to 'up the ante' in the conflict it would be in everyone's best interest for their duplicity to be revealed. Of course if the sentinels did do this then well i guess things are worse that i feared.

If anyone has any information about this assualt and if it truly was led by the sentinels i urge you to come forward and speak up.
    ALTS: Alienhunter, Moonglum, Quellist, Quellcrist, Jesharet

Quote Originally Posted by malewerecat
    first of all, Tir or athen does not belong to clans, it was invaded and tooken over by them.
    First of all, I suggest you try reading a book about Rubi-Kan history before you make a fool of yourself bloating out some half-witted Omni-Tek propaganda. Amazing how after over four years the same stupid assumptions are still perpetuated through the media.

Tir was built by the clans, construction beginning in 29227 in an area granted to the clans by Omni-Tek four years earlier. Several years earlier already, in 29209, clans took control over Omni-2 and renamed it to Athens. This city was part of the area granted to the clans after the First Rubi-Kan Civil war. If you doubt my words, look up the Clans Rights Treaty in your database.
    Corrine Daimoness Wright
    - Veteran of Apocalypse
    - General of the Mercury Dragons (ret.)
    - Member of the Grumpy Old Crat Bunch

If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. - Samuel Adams

First of all, I suggest you try reading a book about Rubi-Kan history before you make a fool of yourself. The city in question is of course called Athen after the Clan General Athen. "Athens" I think was some place on pre-Omega Earth.

Savoy

(( Hehe Sorry, I could not resist! and welcome back to Rubi-Ka. )
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

Quote Originally Posted by Daimoness
    First of all, I suggest you try reading a book about Rubi-Kan history before you make a fool of yourself bloating out some half-witted Omni-Tek propaganda. Amazing how after over four years the same stupid assumptions are still perpetuated through the media.

Tir was built by the clans, construction beginning in 29227 in an area granted to the clans by Omni-Tek four years earlier. Several years earlier already, in 29209, clans took control over Omni-2 and renamed it to Athens. This city was part of the area granted to the clans after the First Rubi-Kan Civil war. If you doubt my words, look up the Clans Rights Treaty in your database.
    Omni-2 is completed. The overpopulation problem in Omni-1 is (temporarily) alleviated. Omni-2 becomes an important mining town. *

Still largely unopposed by Omni-Tek forces, the clans occupy Omni-2 and drive out, imprison, or execute all Omni-Tek personnel. They rename the city Athen - not after Athens in ancient Greece, but after one of the clan leaders who died in the attack. *

Construction begins on the city of Tir inside clan-run territories. Plans call for Tir to be the political capital of the clans; a safe harbour and home to a democratically chosen clan council.*

you just proved my point about athen, it does'nt belong to clans, but i guess your to busy touting your self righteous crap to have noticed... so who's the fool here?... oh right you.

oh and CoT is'nt democratically run?....

Dont think Simon is THIS stupid? Why not? The man lacks the ability to see things any other way than his own.
    The attackers were Sentinels and Silverstone controls the Sentinels. Face it, it was Simons doing.
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

malewerecat; you said yourself that it was Athen and Tir that were originally omni held, which is completely false in the latter case. If you're calling anyone a fool, make sure you don't do it when you're being proved wrong.

Now this kind of report shines a better light than the omni news report! I just wish I could have been there to see this little shindig.
    Eigen (215/11 Bureaucrat) Aspilian (174/16 Enforcer)
    Chocolate (135/7 Engineer) Masataka (76/8 Agent)

Eigen: Regidoc is good with her fingers huh..?
    Veldron: Very.

Vallikat: who is surprised by that?
    Veldron: How do you think she got leadership of VE away from me?

Veldron coughs
    Vallikat laughs
    Kirasha: She came over when you were passed out at your desk and took it.

Athen was ours originaly, Tir was not.

Mr. Silverstone has shown that he has no real grasp of stratagy, his large attack force did just what was expected, it gave the aliens a nice juicy target to attack.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Gurney "Twistshot" Halleck

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostfeather
    Athen was ours originaly, Tir was not.

Mr. Silverstone has shown that he has no real grasp of stratagy, his large attack force did just what was expected, it gave the aliens a nice juicy target to attack.
    Actually the Commander had no idea there was an attack until afterwards. So you can't judge his strategy for him not doing anything because he wasn't there to know it in the first place.
    The attack was a retaliation attack because of a spy or multiple spies in the vicinity of the Sentinels base. So it had nothing to do with strategy at all...
    Lets call it a warning saying "Hey...we don't like you snooping around."
    My title Keeper. My mind on my grind. Assembly's my heart. They shine when I shine.

Kyarash "Legaron" Davoudi
    Keeper of Assembly

"Seen through human experience there are as many worlds as there are humans. Understanding that the word "human" defines a point in eternity and not a seperate reality is the begining of knowing"

Quote Originally Posted by Legaron
    Actually the Commander had no idea there was an attack until afterwards. So you can't judge his strategy for him not doing anything because he wasn't there to know it in the first place.
    The attack was a retaliation attack because of a spy or multiple spies in the vicinity of the Sentinels base. So it had nothing to do with strategy at all...
    Lets call it a warning saying "Hey...we don't like you snooping around."
    Actually, due to my training, I look farther into things, some how I dont believe any member of the sentinals can so much a break wind with out his premission, much less launch a massive, multi clan faction, assult on an outpost.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Gurney "Twistshot" Halleck

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast