Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FJRK: Unified

Well, Legaron , you have full backing for your statement since Silverstone have released word that he didnt know until after. He then said he had congratulated the ones responsible for the attack.
    Like Ghostfeather say though, I cant make myself believe that either.
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

Quote Originally Posted by Naefen
    Well, Legaron , you have full backing for your statement since Silverstone have released word that he didnt know until after. He then said he had congratulated the ones responsible for the attack.
    Like Ghostfeather say though, I cant make myself believe that either.
    Hah, that's rich. Your OTPC reporters only report facts, and everything that comes out of Omni-Tek is the truth...and then, when someone reports what Simon says, you can't believe it because...why?

It's clear that you wouldn't accept another word except for what your official OT news organs tell you. On the other hand, most Clanners listen to both Clan and neutral organization news because...guess what? It's usually pretty accurate!
    -----------------------------------
    The few, the proud...the Traders.

Maartens - 220 Mogul and former gadfly of Rimor. Now I'm just a major n00b.

In defeat, malice. In victory, revenge!

What are you talking about Maartens? I believe what I read Mr.Dagget reported about Silverstone. Thats what I said...

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

What are you talking about Maartens? I believe what I read Mr.Dagget reported about Silverstone. Thats what I said...
    You weren't so clear in your post, at least not to me, anyway. Fair dinkum.

Do you know what this reminds me of? Ever read old Earth history about the Manson family? Those complete nutball psycho hippies in the United States? Supposedly, the story goes that they lived on this ranch, and the leader of the family was this child-abused failed musician failed guru type. He was in it for the sex, drugs and an easy life mostly, but he kept them all in line with this bizarre Gotterdamerung story about a war based on racial lines (Helter Skelter, I think they called it or something weird like that).

Well, the story goes that the leader went out with some of his followers and went berserk at the mansion of this really gorgeous actress and committed atrocities so unspeakable the thoughts still bring horror to my thoughts. But actually, that's not what really happened. According to some of their behavioural science law enforcement experts interviews with the leader, they come to find out that one of the males that was not the leader decided to initiate this "Helter Skelter" earlier, mostly as a means to push the leader out and satisfy their really sick fantasies. The leader finds out about it, and then has to make a quick decision. Do I still want to be the leader? He decides he does, and then orders the second night out where they murdered a couple of store owners in their home.

The tie-in is that the leader didn't initiate the attack, one of his followers did. I wonder if there is a power struggle going on within the Sentinels? I think there is.

But, no matter what, given Zora's statements as of late, I'm glad we have the Sentinels. Without them, Clan is weaker and at the mercy of your Unicorn slaughterbots.

For all our sakes I pray there is someone within the Sentinels close to take control away from Simon. I understand your little earth-history comparison and, big surprise, completely see the similarity with those cultists and the Sentinels.

Without the Sentinels you would have had a chance for peace.... as would we. I wish they werent anymore and not have the power they do.

Commissioner of the RKDC

William Butler Yeats

For all our sakes I pray there is someone within the Sentinels close to take control away from Simon. I understand your little earth-history comparison and, big surprise, completely see the similarity with those cultists and the Sentinels.

Without the Sentinels you would have had a chance for peace.... as would we. I wish they werent anymore and not have the power they do.
    If there is an internal coup within the Sentinels, what do you think he'll be like? Better or worse? Hard to say, but given the average junior officer, you find them to be more zealous, not less, since the senior officer has already proven himself, and the junior wants the senior's job, and he has to appear as though he is a ball-busting, tough-as-nails leader.

Only, don't go comparing the Sentinels to the Manson family. My only desire was to display a leaders acquiescence to an act precipated by someone under his command that was not of the leader's strict wishes or designs. If you tar the Sentinels with the psycho brush and expect me to buy it, then don't go defending the ****ing Unicorns as if they are God's Soldiers on a mission of peace, mercy and divine inspiration, OK?

Quote Originally Posted by malewerecat
    first of all, Tir or athen does not belong to clans, it was invaded and tooken over by them.
    In other words it belongs to us...

And to the reporter it's Nordic Alliance not Nordiac Alliance... *smiles*
    Neophyte/Sergeant/Tactician Escritores - Proud General of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 220/27/56 - Soldier - Equip - outdated...
    Poacher Overpoweredz - Proud UC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 169/9/X - ADV - Equip outdated
    Chiropractor/Tactician Kartoon - Proud SC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 150/12/12 - Doctor - TL5 PvP incoming. Under construction.
    Also a Freshman Crat, Freshman/Student/Squire/Captain Keep, Freshman/Phreaker/Scout Fix and a bunch of other tower punks and alts...
    Soldier Weaponrack: Anger of Xan, Dreadloch Modified Shark, Amplified KOC-Type 13, Lord Of Anger, AHF, SRPB, KOC-Type 12, KOEC-Type 3, 179-214-237 Coop, Supernova, Omni-Flamer.
    Gromulator: Go troll in your cavern , mr happy Bunny.
    Romaas about lvl 49 soldier BS twinks using CDR's
    Quote Originally Posted by Romaas View Post
    at 49 its totally awesome damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua Crime
    If you tar the Sentinels with the psycho brush and expect me to buy it, then don't go defending the ****ing Unicorns as if they are God's Soldiers on a mission of peace, mercy and divine inspiration, OK?
    I was being slightly sarcastic Maartens I admit it.

But the Unicorns have proven themselfes to be serving the people of Rubi Ka in a far greater scale than the Sentinels in my opinion.

Commissioner of the RKDC

William Butler Yeats

I can believe Mr.Sliverstone is capable of this, As for Tir it never belonged to you Corporation people, Old Athens Might have belonged to you at one time but it don't now so hush about it... you will not get it back.

This unified stand sent a powerful message to Omni-Tek. The clans will NOT tolerate Omni invasions into their territories any longer! We will fight for what is ours. We are a unified force. We are strong, determined and relentless!

We are Clan!
    We are freedom!

This is what I want to see more often
    Daily Missions Bug Thread(Closed)

Aliantin - 206 Bureaucrat Retired Squad Commander of DeltaSquad
    Jetfix - 107 Fixer Retired DeltaSquad
    Aliannt - 145 Nano-Technician Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Saleynny
    This unified stand sent a powerful message to Omni-Tek. The clans will NOT tolerate Omni invasions into their territories any longer! We will fight for what is ours.
    In as long as the Clan fight for what is "theirs", that is fine by me. It's when the Clans fight to get what is "not theirs" but "ours", meaning OTs, that the problems start.

Savoy
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

I agree with that, but for those Omni-Tek Employees Snooping around in what doesn't belong to them? I believe Silverstone is only trying to give them a message to tell them to stay out.
    Daily Missions Bug Thread(Closed)

Aliantin - 206 Bureaucrat Retired Squad Commander of DeltaSquad
    Jetfix - 107 Fixer Retired DeltaSquad
    Aliannt - 145 Nano-Technician Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Savoy
    In as long as the Clan fight for what is "theirs", that is fine by me. It's when the Clans fight to get what is "not theirs" but "ours", meaning OTs, that the problems start.

Savoy
    But clearly we don't have anything now do we? Omni-Tek still sees everything on the planet as their own property, or did you not notice that yet? They even still call Athens Omni-2, can you believe that? hah.

Quote Originally Posted by Naefan
    But the Unicorns have proven themselfes to be serving the people of Rubi Ka in a far greater scale than the Sentinels in my opinion.
    I bet the Unicorns that were shooting at every clanner in Old Athens just two days ago were trying to serve us huh?
    Don't say the people of Rubi-Ka all sugarcoated with sprinkles on top. Say Omni-Tek interests.

At least Silverstone says that he doesnt care about neutrals or Omnis and that he only does everything in Clan interest. Hey...at least hes not bull****ing you when he says hes gonna shoot you on sight.
    My title Keeper. My mind on my grind. Assembly's my heart. They shine when I shine.

Kyarash "Legaron" Davoudi
    Keeper of Assembly

"Seen through human experience there are as many worlds as there are humans. Understanding that the word "human" defines a point in eternity and not a seperate reality is the begining of knowing"

O, pardon me, thou bleeding piece of earth,
    That I am meek and gentle with these butchers!
    Thou art the ruins of the noblest man
    That ever lived in the tide of times.
    Woe to the hand that shed this costly blood!
    Over thy wounds now do I prophesy,--
    Which, like dumb mouths, do ope their ruby lips,
    To beg the voice and utterance of my tongue--
    A curse shall light upon the limbs of men;
    Domestic fury and fierce civil strife
    Shall cumber all the parts of Italy;
    Blood and destruction shall be so in use
    And dreadful objects so familiar
    That mothers shall but smile when they behold
    Their infants quarter'd with the hands of war;
    All pity choked with custom of fell deeds:
    And Caesar's spirit, ranging for revenge,
    With Ate by his side come hot from hell,
    Shall in these confines with a monarch's voice
    Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war;
    That this foul deed shall smell above the earth
    With carrion men, groaning for burial.
    A communique from the Voice of Rubi-Ka group.

Quote Originally Posted by Legaron
    At least Silverstone says that he doesnt care about neutrals or Omnis and that he only does everything in Clan interest. Hey...at least hes not bull****ing you when he says hes gonna shoot you on sight.
    To those being shot the difference is purely academic. Of course, speaking the truth is a good thing, being focussed on a goal is a good thing, but being narrow-minded and thus pouring more oil into the fire will not help towards a peaceful future for Rubi-Ka. And with a man like Tarkhan Zora on the other side, we might be headed for some interesting times indeed.
    Corrine Daimoness Wright
    - Veteran of Apocalypse
    - General of the Mercury Dragons (ret.)
    - Member of the Grumpy Old Crat Bunch

If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. - Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Daimoness
    To those being shot the difference is purely academic. Of course, speaking the truth is a good thing, being focussed on a goal is a good thing, but being narrow-minded and thus pouring more oil into the fire will not help towards a peaceful future for Rubi-Ka. And with a man like Tarkhan Zora on the other side, we might be headed for some interesting times indeed.
    I would like to ask anyone who thinks he knows better this question: "How did you think Zora convinced Omni-Prime to sign a Tir accord?"
    My title Keeper. My mind on my grind. Assembly's my heart. They shine when I shine.

Kyarash "Legaron" Davoudi
    Keeper of Assembly

"Seen through human experience there are as many worlds as there are humans. Understanding that the word "human" defines a point in eternity and not a seperate reality is the begining of knowing"

Quote Originally Posted by Legaron
    I would like to ask anyone who thinks he knows better this question: "How did you think Zora convinced Omni-Prime to sign a Tir accord?"
    I somehow doubt he did it at gunpoint.
    More likely, he used promises of increased profits, as that's usually the only thing top management understands.
    Promises, that may have been hard for Rossy to live up to, thus endangering Zora's career and now he's here to "fix" the "problem". (You know how politicians and reporters like euphemisms..)

Better grab some really good armor too, along with the medi-kits and optional ammo.
    Tempus fugit.

Everybody has a photographic memory.
    Some don't have film.

When you find a big kettle of crazy it's best not to stir it.
    -PHB/Scott Adams

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12