Thread: Opifex male head bug

Opifex male head bug

When wearing a cloak or some other types of back armor the Opifex male head seems to get "detached" and moves to the side like someone hacked my head off and put it back on but of the side a little.. it's more of an annoyance then a real bug as it's only a visual thing.. but i'd like to beable to run around without a mask on all the time.. i like the way my face looks.. heh

Lesser but also some head bug

I have also noticed that on Opifex faces "Keelar Sunglasses" do not look good. They sit right on the end of an Opt's nose making them look like grandma with here reading glasses on.

This is not so bad because Kataras look pretty cool but it would be nice if the Keelars looked as good on opi's as they do on Solitus.
    Last edited by Tenk; Aug 14th, 2002 at 14:22:44.
    Tenk (215/14) - Happy Omni-Tek Agent on TestLive
    Iranu (217/16) - Clan Agent on Rimor (my equipment)

Bump this thread, I deleted all my Opifex chars when I discovered they were not physically perfect creatures I was led to believe :/
    Bret 'Bothead' Bannister
    Member of Rising Phoenix

I will second the sunglasses problem. They hover about 2-3 inches (scaled) out from their face.

fix this.. it's so annoying,
    u wanna look good with ur alt, med-suit fullset white trenchcoat & a pair of visors.. peeeep.. looks like **** cuz ur opifex, i actually started a solitus agent cuz of that

This bug has been around for as long as I can remember, go figure

dont forget shoulder pads, those things hang off opifex's shoulders and it looks real bad =]