Thread: Cya ya guys :(

Cya ya guys :(

Well I just wanted to let you all know that I gonna be leaving the game. I have had great fun with all you guys. Snardz and Fraqtil maybe i will see you 2 goobers in SWG.

BYE BYE all

CBOOM lvl 150 enf Unit Member of Redemption

/salute

Nodamp
    147 Mp Nodamp
    O_O i am king of faces!

Forevah eating forbidden popcorn! @_@
    Directions: go dis way ---->
    den dis way <----
    den dis way <-------> and see if u survive O_o

Heya MikesterG! x_O

Dey tink im funny...dey really do..dey also tink im insane, sick, wierd, and in need of more medicines than i take

Dun worry Guys! I can keel dis Ace easy! *sends Nodie*! o.o...um..guys...u know dat ace enforcer dat ju said not to mess wif?
    yeh, dat one..um...run pweez X_X

Take Care. =)
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

Bye Cboom
    The Original "The Man" and Level 200 Fixer
    Born 21 July 01
    Graduated 29 March 02
    Perma-Dead 16 August 02
    ... err Back on the 5th March 2003 for a nifty payed for 30 day comeback trial

Buhbyes boomer
    Hangtown
    -I can't find my pants
    -The Slowest MA in Tir
    -Wise Sage to All Noobs
    -Soothsayer to the Incompetent
    -All Around Nice Guy
    -Killing Guards Is Good For the Soul!
    -Like Whoa!

Originally posted by Kenlon
    Level limits make baby Jesus cry.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Come back....
    Mick "Nuggethunter" McMullet
    Lvl 191 Soldier
    Loyal Advisor of Trinity 'till my last breath

Plain and simple.... NERF bracers in PvP

Hey, I’m uh.. I’m not a lumberjack or a fur trader. And I don't live in an igloo or eat blubber or own a dogsled.
    And I don't know Jimmy, Sally or Suzy from Canada, although I am certain they're really really nice.
    I have a Prime Minister, not a President. I speak English and French, not American. And I pronounce it "About" not "A boot".
    I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack. I belive in peacekeeping, not policing. Diversity, not assimilation.
    And that the beaver is a truly proud and noble animal. A toque is a hat. A chesterfield is a couch.
    And it is pronounced "Zed"! not "Zee".. "Zed"! Canada is the second largest landmass, the first nation of hockey,
    And the best part of North America! My name is Nugget… and I am Canadian!!!

Unhappy

I'm affraid I'm leaving too... since boom and I play on a lan...

Thanks to: Everybody in Redemption, great guys, I will definetly see you in SWG (fuzzy chubaka with the machine gun, Zenoman!)

Thanks to: Gravyomlet, running from his ass and the occasional attempt to gank him gave me what little fun i've had these past few months.

All members of Trinity, finally a omni guild strong enough, honest enough, good group to try and vilify as clan. Great players, wish them all the best.

Gunn/Kink, gunn is my daddy NT. sorry I couldnt stick around for NT patch... but leaving cuz the games just boring. Kink, if you ever play SWG and see a furry chubaka gank you... I swear it wasn't me.

"some members of storm", mainly fotik, my favorite over powered pvp grand master gimp engi. keep it real

Resta, loved the chats, great person, fear the chubaka!

Coal, though he knows me very little, you all should listen closely to what he has to say on SWG.

Anybody else i missed.... sorry memory is like sheet.... you all take care, have FUN! and fear the furry chubaka!

Make Notum saturated metaplast armor comon like the rest of the uber boss loot you guys at FC screwed up. Resta - Ace OT Spy

Disclaimer: Need anything talk in Vicinity...I ignore /tells.

Unhappy

See ya both in SWG.

Had some fun teams and chat the last couple of weeks Zeno and CB.

Keep it real and fun.
    - Cyrus Cyblade7 Crown
    - General of Redemption

well i will be going to swg when it comes out and like all games i play i will always be Cboom i hope to see everyone there even you Nuggethunter. oh btw i know you realy dont hate me nugget :P

Talking

Nugget might not hate you... but i do... and i sit next to you

Take care guys and see you in SWG
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

cya cboom.

oh, i got those NCU's for you now if you want em.
    {Beyond the Drunken Master, is the Plastered Master} Lilasiandude 216 MA
    Proud Member of Storm, and the Betty Ford Clinic

-Sllammer 216 enf. - Frank the Tank! Frank the Tank! Frank the Tank! Click!

BE STORM