I had always hated space travel, and this time was no exception. The bumpy rides the bad food and the overwhelming amount of sleep just to kill the time and not go too crazy. With luck I should be landing back on Rubi-Ka soon. The talks have not gone to well and it was obvious they would not listen to a “genetically flawed creation obviously bent on causing turmoil among the stars.” Well, at least I get to see my friends again. I think many of them have been laid to rest but I hear Apothis1 has managed to duck his fair share of bullets, and some of the new recruits I left have turned into some fine clansmen. I just hope that one day we can stop fighting, but with new dimensions being ripped open and alien invasions, not to mention the fact that Omni-Tek will never go away, I doubt we will ever have peace until we blow the whole damn planet up.

There it is, I see the old land formations. Seems a few new ones have added themselves. Not to mention from this angle I can see a few of the cursed alien ships orbiting in wait. Not really sure why they are here. Someone tried to explain it to me once, but I was too busy trying to crush the skull of one that was trying to eat one of Mindjack’s “imaginary friends”.

I am glad this is the only place in the universe where people can make their demons come to life, and I am certainly glad that is not in my line of work. Those creepy things are always just standing around when they are not popping in and out of existence.

I am also curious of the great number of people who have gone MIA over the past few years. I have heard Ivyna has come and gone from time to time and I know that Sunchen has gone into hiding with only rare sightings and contacts.

In a way I kind of feel guilty coming back. Not because I left or anything like that. I feel guilty more because the omni soldiers did such a good job defending this hunk of junk ship that I feel bad about flying out the back hatch in my yalm while it crashes into the sea just outside of Harry’s. I am sure I can get over the guilt, after all it’s not like they can die twice. That is the really scary thing about space travel, no reclaim terminals, but unlike what I had been told, I sure could hear those omni boys screaming while we were in space.

Oh well, time for re-entry. I had better get into my yalm and open the door so I can fly to Old Athens before this ship turns into a mineral deposit.

See you on the ground.