Thread: The Initiative. (RP event on RK2)

The Initiative. (RP event on RK2)

The longest journey starts with a single step. We stand, friends, upon the threshold of perhaps the longest journey in the history of Rubi-ka: the journey towards peace.

I propose, and will work towards arranging, a series of visits by Omni-Tek employees to Clan cities. The purpose of these visits will be to create a dialogue between Clan and Company, and the people who make up each.

If these visits are a success, then, perhaps, we can move towards greater things. Because if we begin understanding each other, then perhaps we will stop fighting each other.

In the the words of Nelson Mandela, a great leader of the 20th century: "If we keep hating those who have done us wrong, they will keep us in bondage for the rest of our lives."

Jamison "Kageman" Cicali
    The Interactor

"If it was easy, then everyone would do it"

A few words of explanation

This event will take place in the new year, on or around the weekend of the 12th of January, in Tir, at a place to be agreed at a later date.

It will be an RP event, where Clan and Omni characters interested in learning about each other can meet and discuss their similarities and differences.

Further details to follow...
    Last edited by The Interactor; Dec 14th, 2001 at 15:18:14.
    The Interactor

Re: A few words of explanation

Originally posted by The Interactor
    This event will take place in the new year, on or around the weekend of the 12th of January, in Tir, at a place to be agreed at a later date.

It will be an RP event, where Clan and Omni characters interested in learning about each other can meet and discuss their similarities and differences.

Further details to follow...
    Please continue posting information on this event here.
    I would like to stay informed.

12th of January is still far away.

In light of recent events in Omni 1

Recent events in Omni 1, including but not limitted to the Dust Brigade attack and the Cyborg raid have lead me, and many other people to think very carefully about the current security situation on Rubi-Ka Secundae.

I will therefore not be travelling to Tir on the 12th, but will need a longer period of time to make the necessary security arrangements

I regret that this has become necessary, but mistrust and caution appear to be the signs of our times.

Jamison "Kageman" Cicali
    Last edited by The Interactor; Jan 11th, 2002 at 10:54:55.
    The Interactor