Thread: to annoy those anti-slaggers

Lightbulb <("<)(>"<)(>")>

Peace! Love! Harmony!

Conflict! Hate! Discord!

<(^^<) Q(^o^)> (>^^)>

And page 2!

Re: Re: silly

Originally posted by spaztic

Slickblue, I don't see a single post here refering to closing accounts. Do you? I suggest you get your head out of your butt and read, You might actually learn something.
    Oh BTW, If I owned a company & all of a sudden I lost 200 clients I'd be real ticked off. No matter how many TOTAL clients I have. the loss of any is always a reason to look at policies. Its obvious you don't have a real job or a clue do you? I'll also bet that you don't go out and vote either. (than again I'm assuming you don't live in a comunist country, nor under the rule of a dictator).
    ok listen fukker, people were canceling blatantly in other posts and I was making REFERENCE to them.

I do work for a company, an I dont give a **** when clients leave, because we still have the good ones spreading the good word. I lose 10, gain 100, big fukin deal.

No dont vote. Dont give a **** enough. Before I was trying not to get on your ass, but now your just being a ****ing dill weed and misunderstanding ****.

bh whatever im over it

im sick of this ****ing whining and bull**** over someone elses problem. True, it could happen to you, BFD. Live with it. **** this forum. All you guys do is complain.

been comming here looking for info and all i get buch of the same crap in different forums.

ADDED -----
    No offence to those that were cool about things:

Salada, Isis, Emiko & others
    --------------

*last post ever* :|
    Last edited by Slickblue; Jul 26th, 2002 at 19:54:07.

Question Want "offensive?"

Someone's running around RK1 with the name

Lucio "ABORTION" Kimpton! Sheesh!

I'm sure it'll get petitioned and nixed... but it's kind of strange that it made it through FC's name filter in the *first* place.

"Slag" is not offensive.

I think almost everyone here would think highly of FC if they admitted this decision/re-decision was not justified and give SS his name back. If they continue to stand there with a sour look on their face and their arms folded across their chest we will continue to have a lower and lower opinion of them.

I see an argument they may be using... that if they back down on this we'll go nuts and demand they back down on everything.

But the big difference is: it's not shameful to admit you're wrong IF YOU'RE WRONG. It's a good thing. You DON'T need to back down on things if you're NOT wrong. Or even if there's at least reasonable doubt that you're wrong.

But in this case you are clearly wrong in everyone's eyes, very possibly even your own.

I don't think I'm saying anything new here, there have been so many, many postings. Many postings because this situation rubs everyone the wrong way and is harming our relationship with FC. It's not literally about Superslag's name anymore.

It's about the customer service attitude we're seeing.

Give Superslag his name back.

Or we'll have another party! And shout slogans! And march across the bridge to Omni HQ and get dispersed by Omni-Pol teargas! Weeee!
    "Injections for everyone! My treat!"

You must be one of Funcom's "good clients" who "spread the word"! Let's sum up "the word" for today!

ok listen fukker...I dont give a **** when clients leave...big fukin deal...No dont vote. Dont give a **** enough...trying not to get on your ass, but now your just being a ****ing dill weed and misunderstanding ****...im sick of this ****ing whining and bull****...someone elses problem...BFD. Live with it.
    Gosh, everybody is going to be so dissapointed with your departure. I think even the other "don't complain about something they probably won't change, no matter how wrong it is" people will be be disassociating themselves from you for a few days after this. Your support is duly noted. Buh bye now!

I am over it from the very start.

ooohhhh, Slickblue, don´t go. I´ve learnt sooo much form you.

ADD-ON:

Salada, Isis and ... Emiko... have a sense of humor.

could you please specify the "other" Superslag supporters?

heh.

btw
    Sickblue .... and Warlock ...and even Salada; Saphae made a point and a joke.

Cool

/me smiles at Holmgehirr.

I like your post Vindispite, but this would glue us to the boards forever, wouldn´t it?

Quote:I do work for a company, an I dont give a **** when clients leave, because we still have the good ones spreading the good word. I lose 10, gain 100, big fukin deal.

I'm certainly glad you don't work for me.You show the rest of us you know nothing about buisness,or people. Do you work for funcom?
    I'd love to show that post to your boss heheh.

FREE SUPERSLAG!! STOP THE OPRESSION!!!

Talking Bumpalumpa.

So, somebody pick a time and a place for a protest party?

Weeee?

maybe we check dimension and resonanz first?

Ahhhh, just like Everquest all over again.....

Pretty soon the high level players will start petitioning their enemies names just to screw with them.

Some things never change.

Yup ,like gaming companies naming policies. The game can be about the darkest most depraved world in existance depicting graphical violence,decapitated corpses,bodies stuffed upside down head first in toilets,little jars holding pinky fingers,brothels and red light districts,tortures and murders,guns and mayhem.

BUT DO NOT NAME YOUR TOON SLAG OR BIATCH OR ANYTHING THAT CAN BE CONSTRUED OFFENSIVE!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Red face Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.

Lucio "ABORTION" Kimpton is still alive and well on RK1.

Give Superslag his name back.

And at least make some sort of effort to defend yourself, FC. Even if it's just a stale, bourgeois form letter.

Otherwise we tend to believe the accusations leveled in these forums (ref. Cloudeh's incoherently enraged diatribe). And consider cutting you off from our precious bank accounts and credit cards at the first reasonable alternative.

"Silence = death."

Hmmm. Getting cranky, I guess. I need some sleep.

Funcom would rather be silent and allow us to run out of steam. When the majority of your playerbase hates you, you don't tend to feel too compassionate towards them. Oh well. In the long run, we'll still be here playing (at least till something better comes out.)

May a plague of ants eat all who follow this Stalinistic approach of customer service. Slowly. Nibble nibble.

*BUMP*

Cosmik mate, unofficially, off the record, is there a bet running up there north? Ya know, when will the last Slag thread slip off of the first page. A wink maybe?

I wouldn't mind, really.
    postcount++

Boy I go away fro the weekend & I see that this thread has slightly degenerated. Hmm BUMP!

Re: bh whatever im over it

Originally posted by Slickblue
    ok listen fukker, people were canceling blatantly in other posts and I was making REFERENCE to them.

I do work for a company, an I dont give a **** when clients leave, because we still have the good ones spreading the good word. I lose 10, gain 100, big fukin deal.

No dont vote. Dont give a **** enough. Before I was trying not to get on your ass, but now your just being a ****ing dill weed and misunderstanding ****.
    Originally posted by Slickblue
    im sick of this ****ing whining and bull**** over someone elses problem. True, it could happen to you, BFD. Live with it. **** this forum. All you guys do is complain.

been comming here looking for info and all i get buch of the same crap in different forums.

ADDED -----
    No offence to those that were cool about things:

Salada, Isis, Emiko & others
    --------------
    *last post ever* :|
    Dont you just love it when someone tries to present a semi-well reasoned (or at least unbiased) post and then flies completely off the handle at the slightest sign of a rational argument :-)

Someone needs to tell this guy that bad news _always_ travels quicker than good. Its more like lose 10 gain 1. You have to be _really_ good to pick up business simply on word of mouth, but word of mouth is enough to stop people even considering you r company to do business with.

He just doest seem to get that people have to fight to stop a precedent(sp?) being set, because after that its academic.
    Dont you think I look like Geordie from Star Trek?
    <-----------------------------------------------------------
    Actually I look more of a cross between him and Picard don't I?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12