Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FJRK: Where are you Tarhkan Zora?

FJRK: Where are you Tarhkan Zora?

Where are you Tarhkan Zora?
    Aug 2 29479
    by Ryelee Saar, Reporter, FJRK

FJRK - It has been nearly two weeks since Omni-Tek announced the new interim CEO, Tarhkan Zora. Since the proclaimation there hasn't been any further news of his appointment, or of the man himself.

Speculation that a military coup is forthcoming has a lot of clans making plans for the worst.

"Mindtrap" stated he felt that "someone wanted Ross dead inside Omni-Tek because he was too peaceful" That even amongst the clans, he had his supporters.

Reina "Anquet" Eisenfaust stated it "really didnt matter", the motivation behind the change in leadership. "Ross is out, and Zora is in." now they had to deal with it.

Without an offical statement, and perhaps an open forum where the people of Rubi-Ka can meet the new CEO, speculation on his intentions, on Omni-Teks intentions are rampant, and dim. Most Clans expect a military conflict and are looking to the CoT and possibly Mr. Silverstone to take the lead.

Malich "Masataka" Taren of the Valor Eternal stated that "the council as a whole, if they can agree together, would be the best leading force." But, Cathern "Vixentrox" Flowers of the Whispers Edge felt that Silverstone would be the one to step forward if military action were to take place.

Ms Flowers went on to say that "even their own employees were in the dark as to his (Tarhkan Zora's) intentions. Why keep your own employees in the dark if you didnt have something nefarious in mind."

The continued silence on the new CEO has heightened the clans awareness of events happening on Rubi-Ka and has them preparing for the worst.

The Madman?

I cant believe this. There actually exsist people on this planet who wants to lay the force of the clans united into Silverstone`s hands?
    Maybe Ive actually been too positive about the future lately.
    Proud agent of the Disciples of Omni-Tek

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

Events are still to new to see how the future will form its self. Time is still needed.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Gurney "Twistshot" Halleck

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

Considering Omni choosing a Unicorn stooge to be CEO of OT-RK? Silverstone has a lot of people that admire him. And if truth be told, he's even winning points with me and pretty much anyone on the political scene knows how an unlikely an event that is.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Vixentrox, how dose this change from the opinion you had of Mr. Ross? Again, it is too soon to be looking to the future and deciding what kind of person some one will be. There is currently very little information on just who our Acting CEO is, I recomend that we give it a few weeks before deciding what to think about him. We are still in a fase of transition, the paper work alone probably has him pinned to his desk right now.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it is has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Want to learn how to roleplay? Click Here for ideas! Looking for other Roleplayers? /tell channel42 !join and meet them! Want a larger source for RP? Go to www.ao-universe.com

I'd much rather have the devil I know, Mr. Ross, than this Unicorn puppet.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    -Whisper's Edge-

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Philip Ross is someone we all know, we know his motives and his capabilities. We also know he is willing to talk at times. The new Unicorn CEO is someone we don't know...his motives, his tactics, all could be very messy.
    Eigen (215/11 Bureaucrat) Aspilian (174/16 Enforcer)
    Chocolate (135/7 Engineer) Masataka (76/8 Agent)

Eigen: Regidoc is good with her fingers huh..?
    Veldron: Very.

Vallikat: who is surprised by that?
    Veldron: How do you think she got leadership of VE away from me?

Veldron coughs
    Vallikat laughs
    Kirasha: She came over when you were passed out at your desk and took it.

All that I can say is what I have said before, we need to wait longer till we can form opinions.

Very true Ghostfeather, however without some kind of statement from our new CEO the rumormill will continue to grind.
    ALTS: Alienhunter, Moonglum, Quellist, Quellcrist, Jesharet

I don't even understand how the Clans come up with this ridiculous garbage. Are they even living on the same planet?

How could there possibly be a "military coup forthcoming"? Rubi-Ka has been under martial law for almost a year and the acting CEO is a highly regarded military commander. None of this is a secret; it is all publicly available information.

What do you expect the military to do, overthrow itself?

And before you even begin, the military command of Rubi-Ka has been put in place because of the extreme threat the Kyr'Ozch present to the galaxy's supply of notum. The Clan "threat" is insignificant compared to that. In fact, I imagine that the Clans would be ignored completely if you would simply stop harrassing us.

But no, you continue ravage the surface notum fields, blast your way through checkpoints in Omni-1 and Rome, and launch unprovoked assaults on our military forces. In the year since the Unicorn Company arrived on this planet, name one major Clan/Unicorn battle where the Unicorns were the aggressors. You can't.

And now, you are citing the fact that Mr. Zora failed to send the Clans a personal memo talking about his feelings and whatnot, as a pretense to rally around Silverstone and declare war. Words cannot describe how insane this is.

If you don't want to be on the receiving end of Omni-Tek's wrath, then stop putting so much effort into provoking us, and thank Marlin that we are preoccupied with more important matters.
    Administrator Jacob Stroud
    Omni-Tek Department Affiliate Program - Administrative Representative, Rimor

Omni-Administrative Services Special Operations Subdepartment K-62
    Commissioner, RKDC

Just want to emphasize that you guys who describe Mr.Zora as the NEW CEO are dead wrong.
    There is a huge difference between NEW and ACTING.
    Just a little heads up....

Commissioner of the RKDC

"One should not lose one's temper unless one is certain of getting more and more angry to the end."
    William Butler Yeats

Give him time, Naefen, give him time..

Ghostfeather, you're right that only time will tell what this new acting CEO is like and will do.
    In fact, we should also cut him some slack and not attribute the worst possible intentions to him before he's caused such an approach to be fair.

However, while I follow my own advice and don't mistrust him from get-go I also follow my training and keep my gun close by, oiled, loaded and ready for use..
    Tempus fugit.

Everybody has a photographic memory.
    Some don't have film.

When you find a big kettle of crazy it's best not to stir it.
    -PHB/Scott Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Stroud
    I don't even understand how the Clans come up with this ridiculous garbage. Are they even living on the same planet?

How could there possibly be a "military coup forthcoming"? Rubi-Ka has been under martial law for almost a year and the acting CEO is a highly regarded military commander. None of this is a secret; it is all publicly available information.

What do you expect the military to do, overthrow itself?

And before you even begin, the military command of Rubi-Ka has been put in place because of the extreme threat the Kyr'Ozch present to the galaxy's supply of notum. The Clan "threat" is insignificant compared to that. In fact, I imagine that the Clans would be ignored completely if you would simply stop harrassing us.

But no, you continue ravage the surface notum fields, blast your way through checkpoints in Omni-1 and Rome, and launch unprovoked assaults on our military forces. In the year since the Unicorn Company arrived on this planet, name one major Clan/Unicorn battle where the Unicorns were the aggressors. You can't.

And now, you are citing the fact that Mr. Zora failed to send the Clans a personal memo talking about his feelings and whatnot, as a pretense to rally around Silverstone and declare war. Words cannot describe how insane this is.

If you don't want to be on the receiving end of Omni-Tek's wrath, then stop putting so much effort into provoking us, and thank Marlin that we are preoccupied with more important matters.
    Aliens that OT seemed to have forgotten to warn the citizens of Rubi-ka about even though the Company knew long before they got here. So....we can certainly end up coming up with our little theories about this "acting CEO" since even most of the employees are COMPLETLY in the dark about it too.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    -Whisper's Edge-

Kissysuzuki -

Again you are assuming that they did infact know about the incoming invasion, if you have prof of their for knowledge, please present it now. If you can not, then be silent, the data loop is getting annoying.

September 01, 29478

In a shocking turn of events Philip Ross addresses the planet and tells citizens that not only is there an imminent invasion of Rubi-Ka by Alien forces, but that Omni Tek had advance warning and his recorded announcement was triggered automatically by the alien vessels breaching the orbital defense permiter around Rubi-Ka. Ross himself is revealed to already be off world in discussions with the Board of Directors on Omni Prime.

Quote Originally Posted by Vixentrox
    Considering Omni choosing a Unicorn stooge to be CEO of OT-RK? Silverstone has a lot of people that admire him. And if truth be told, he's even winning points with me and pretty much anyone on the political scene knows how an unlikely an event that is.
    Hate to say it, but as of late I've had to agree with him on most topics. Except the killing of Neutrals.

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

Quote Originally Posted by Astera
    September 01, 29478

In a shocking turn of events Philip Ross addresses the planet and tells citizens that not only is there an imminent invasion of Rubi-Ka by Alien forces, but that Omni Tek had advance warning and his recorded announcement was triggered automatically by the alien vessels breaching the orbital defense permiter around Rubi-Ka. Ross himself is revealed to already be off world in discussions with the Board of Directors on Omni Prime.
    And....can you say "owned", Ghostfeather? <3 Astera

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

Ahhh pardon, I was still off planet myself when that happened and I am still making my way threw the historical archives.

Nice to hear that, Ben and Vix.

((ghostfeather, you can't be expected to know everything about everything. It's okay. ))

Well, if we are gonna throw some comparing between the Unicorns and Silverstones band of thugs why dont ya all tell me what good Silverstone has done then because I surely fail to see it.
    The Unicorns ,"atleast", restored contact with the rest of the Universe and helps fight the aliens in the outzone every day. I assume the Sentinels fight aliens when they attack Tir.....

Commissioner of the RKDC

William Butler Yeats

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast