Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ganker List

PVP blah, originally Ganker LIST LOL

Sodie made it and is first... Omni-Ent last night jumps into arena and ganks two lvl's 85's trying out pvp.

Way to go ganker!
    Last edited by Wigz; Jul 25th, 2002 at 19:40:42.
    211 Apprentice Fixer Wigz [gear]
    63 Enforcer Rarrr - Tankz()R!!!

Proud Veteran of Synergy Factor
    ARRRRR!!! Wigz Comics

Retired due to the intentional timesink design of AO.

Clanner killed omni?

WTG Sodie!
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Sounds good Can an engie warp my level 2 into omni-ent so i can gank some omnis too

ganking: jumping into a fight that is between other players...

alignment has nothing to do here, it could've been an omni.

ARRRRR!!! Wigz Comics

This isn't new for her. She even said that's how she got neophyte.

Question um...r u nubi?

Don't stand and fight in 25% gas.

Get the aggro and both leave the arena, you can continue the fight outside the arena in 75%. The arena is just for starting fights, just like at MMD.

If more people understood the pvp settings, then maybe they wouldn't just stand there waiting to get pounded.

As GI Joe says: Knowing is half the battle.

lol, gives fixers in GA a bad rep imho.

lol, 2 85's, what a challenge!

ARRRRR!!! Wigz Comics

Bah, there is nothing wrong with ganking players on the other side of the conflict. If you're clan, and you get ganked by an omni, you deserved it. If you're omni, and you get ganked by a clan, you deserved it.

It's a war people, stop crying about it. If FC didn't want level 200s ganking level 75s, you wouldn't be allowed to do it.

Just because some people have morals not to pick on players over 100 levels lower than them, doesn't mean that everyone should also have these values. I personally don't see anything wrong with killing anyone else on the other side, but I won't go around looking for lowbies to kill because it's not a fair fight.

Though, same side ganking is worse than title farming, and people should be made aware of people who do that.

ganking = title farming

less so if it's opposite sides but still man... ganking is ganking.
    I don't see people gaining titles from actual battles out in 2h0 etc.
    I just view all titles now as arena titles, not real pvp titles.

ARRRRR!!! Wigz Comics

I'm with Tarage -- Clan ganks Omni, Omni ganks clan, more power to them.

Some people don't gank, some do. If you hang around the arena, you know which is which. I don't feel safe in Tir arena, so I understand how a clanner might not feel safe in Ent arena.

My personal view is that if you want a duel, go to CAV/DAV. But then again, I don't like to duel
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer
    Former Enforcer Professional
    Former President of the late Midnight Reveries
    Account Created: 2001-10-08; Account Expired: 2005-02-19

bleh, I give up, go gank someone already...

ARRRRR!!! Wigz Comics

It's still low. Even in the arena.

Why? Because it takes fun away from people who are having fun in the arena.

It's that simple. It's FUN in 2ho if you get smacked by someone on the opposing side. It's to be expected. It's *WHY YOU GO THERE*

I mean, If say, you were leading your omni team in a mission somewhere, and I showed up INSIDE YOUR MISSION, with a group of 6 level 200 Clanners, and ganked your entire team while you were fighting the boss, I doubt you would have the same opinion. It would serve no purpose but to ruin your fun.

A bit of respect at the arena. Geez.
    Last edited by Kinkstaah; Jul 25th, 2002 at 16:46:16.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

good points mike, finally some reason...

2h0, open area, lotta fights happen there, I don't mind being attack in a whole 25% zone...

mission, that's never happened to me yet... but generally that'd be funky... people competing in mission area's, but aren't mission area's 75% anyways? I team often and a lot of times I team with clanners, I don't mind at all... I just use assist macro. I used to be clan for a short while and I fought some omni, it's the same thing either side, so it doesn't matter... maybe for RP purposes yes but that's almost non-existent. I got a title at some of the fights before 14.2 and that was fun, I mean FUN! then I lost it a couple hours later, I didn't give a f**k, it was a big battle... I rarely see titles at big battles... lol, farming?

ARRRRR!!! Wigz Comics

LoL

Originally posted by WIGZ
    ganking = title farming
    OMG ! GASP!....**sigh**

"Hey ! You Ganked me ! You can't do that !!!" LoL... haha

Well, I can't blame him, I used to think the same way once.

uh oh, admitting to ganking are we?

ARRRRR!!! Wigz Comics

I agree that it is low, and I don't agree that people should do it, and it does ruin other people's fun. However I'm not going to get angry at people who do it, because it is war. They are entitled to do it if they please, because the game allows for it to happen.

I actually stopped hunting at Aces the day Ransaak ganked me there. If you don't want to be ganked, don't put yourself in a position to be ganked. There are other places people can dual. They aren't as convient or fun as the Arena, but when you enter the Arena you are opening yourself up to attack by anyone and everyone. It is a risk you accept when entering a political zone.

I think implementing a duel feature would be nice. Like in JKII where you both stop, ask to duel and nobody else can interfere.
    Now there is real pvp matches....
    Political Zones are great, but I wouldn't mind seeing more of them. Like any neutral area being 25% would make the game more exciting but then again, it would make a lot of non-pvp'rs unhappy from the likes of such things as sneak attacks and ganking. Yeah, other area's are available, but for non-yalm'rs it's pretty difficult.... not everybody has one. I had to sell my LLTS's to get one... hell I did it at the right time, I got my yalm...

ARRRRR!!! Wigz Comics

Bad idea

Blacklists are very open to abuse.

Whats to stop me posting that x ganked me (just because I dont like him for some reason) get my guildies to come in here and say the same and very soon x has a rep for being a ganker. His playing is ruined all because I had a chip on my shoulder about something.

Characters are players, player are people and people should not be trusted until proven otherwise. Groups of people are even worse :-)
    Dont you think I look like Geordie from Star Trek?
    <-----------------------------------------------------------
    Actually I look more of a cross between him and Picard don't I?

don't underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups?

- lol, you mean the forums?

ARRRRR!!! Wigz Comics

Duels ?

umm... go play with your battle-bots...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast