Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ganker List

Re: Ganking

I've had 3 attempts at PvP at the momment.

1st attempt lvl 78 get mullered by someone 80 lvls higher than me.Ahh well sod this back to missions.

2nd attempt lvl110ish get mullered by 2 people 191 and 200.Ahh well sod this back to missions.

3rd attempt lvl140 get GANKED in the arena by a 150ish NT when i had 25% health left from a duel with an Agent.

Now the first two, though i consider the peoples actions as lame. They are justified as i was in 2HO. The third I think is well out of order, I'm in the arena trying to learn my PvP skills so when i go to the other 25% zones i can do myself and Omni justice.Now on all occasions these people had titles.

I used to see titles as something that had prestige.

Now when I see a title, i just wonder how many lower peolple have you bullied?How many peolple have you jumped on straight after they've had a fight with someone else?

To be honest i see straight up fair PvP just doesn't occur, and may well this continue in certain zones, but the Arena should be a place that has a little decorum.

The Arena is where most people get their first taste of PvP. Should we be putting a sour taste in their mouth, or trying to encourage more people to PvP. Now you'll get these people who give all sorts of reasons why they are justified in jumping on people in the Arena, but the resultant effect of their actions are that very few people PvP after there first try.

Please try to have a little sense and some courtesy for others.

No, illphill...they come to our arena and do their thing, we do the same to theirs? Simply not right. For a while i tried to stay out of this, but i kept getting ganked in the arena by people i had never met before, they told me 'well gee you guys do it in our arena.' I'm sure there are many others in OT who are just at the arena looking for a fair duel like i do as a clanner in tir arena, and limiting someone's right to duel because someone else caused grief on you and you take it out on their alignment..that's just friggin lame. No one should complain about ganking if they do it themselves, enough said. What should be done more often is the clanners that are going to omni-ent arenas to gank level 85s should go back to tir and flush out the people that cause them to attack opposite arenas as a team, which has been done lately but not as much as it should be. Yeah, as two warring powers we should be fighting and causing grief to each other, but not in the arena. And these folks that say they're 'roleplaying' by ganking everyone who walks into the arena even 2 second after grace period to go back in and have a duel safe and sound..please...just excuses to get your titles, that or you're bored. I'm sure a lot of people are aware there are level 75-100s with higher than rookie.

And btw, ill be checking more orgnames for 'nanostealth's avengers.' Nothing wrong with cutting the head off the snake before it can strike.
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

Re: Ganking

I've had 3 attempts at PvP at the momment.

1st attempt lvl 78 get mullered by someone 80 lvls higher than me.Ahh well sod this back to missions.

2nd attempt lvl110ish get mullered by 2 people 191 and 200.Ahh well sod this back to missions.

3rd attempt lvl140 get GANKED in the arena by a 150ish NT when i had 25% health left from a duel with an Agent.

Now the first two, though i consider the peoples actions as lame. They are justified as i was in 2HO. The third I think is well out of order, I'm in the arena trying to learn my PvP skills so when i go to the other 25% zones i can do myself and Omni justice.Now on all occasions these people had titles.

I used to see titles as something that had prestige.

Now when I see a title, i just wonder how many lower peolple have you bullied?How many peolple have you jumped on straight after they've had a fight with someone else?

To be honest i see straight up fair PvP just doesn't occur, and may well this continue in certain zones, but the Arena should be a place that has a little decorum.

The Arena is where most people get their first taste of PvP. Should we be putting a sour taste in their mouth, or trying to encourage more people to PvP. Now you'll get these people who give all sorts of reasons why they are justified in jumping on people in the Arena, but the resultant effect of their actions are that very few people PvP after there first try.

Please try to have a little sense and some courtesy for others.

Question I had a vision

The other day while making a run through the OE arena to stalk a few targets I noticed sumthin... The social behavior patterns of the arenas population was much like the group behavior of a gaggle of geese ! They squawked "INCOMING" and the all ran around together in a pretty formation, swarming to the grid out button... waiting to see if the threat was legitimately hostile. I was so awestruck at this revelation that I stepped out and began to observe from the sideline. I thought, Ya know... like in the wild, the arena seems to be an open training ground where survival is aided by the benefit of the protection of the pack...

What do I take away from his ? dunno... To be a predator or not to be a predator is the question at hand.

Thumbs down Infamine

I'm still waiting to see u in 2HO... I've never seen u there... You talk big so start walking big...bring it.

Re: Infamine

Originally posted by Skorost
    I'm still waiting to see u in 2HO... I've never seen u there... You talk big so start walking big...bring it.

Oh, I cant remember seeing you there either...
    President of Ali Baba and the 40 thieves

Garzu 193 Day 1 NT & Garzuperman My Fixer 4 fun since NTs are broken

GA3/4 DESPERATELY NEEDED!!

ganking happens..and will continue to happen. live with it...

i never gank Omni unless that person is a well known ganker....

and clans...kill em all i say
    Some dude

Garz

Garz that could possibly be because I wont show up on your tabbing bro... lol

Skorost64 200 Clan Soldier

I just hate it when someone dies and takes it so hard. Or someone don't know it's a game, or how to roleplay.

If you die to an Omni and you're Clan... THAT'S THE POINT OF THE GAME

If you die to an Clan and you're Omni... THAT'S THE POINT OF THE GAME

Gah... it's a freaken game too. Make your own justice and stop complaining like a freaken child...

Re: Infamine

lol skorost ,ive seen you in 2h0,ent arena but you always run away or die lol.
    Make Notum saturated metaplast armor comon like the rest of the uber boss loot you guys at FC screwed up. Resta - Ace OT Spy

Disclaimer: Need anything talk in Vicinity...I ignore /tells.

Here's how you fix *ganking*:
    Make the whole game 25% (except cities, and training areas)
    that way, people will actually get to pvp instead of being repressed and unleashing it on some lvl 75 at an arena. That's why people go to arenas, cuz pvp is DEAD (mostly).
    It'd be lesss annoying if pvp kills caused no xp loss, but then again you can exploit that propbably.

http://www.geocities.com/superninja55

while we are on the subject of ganking...FC needs to ban people like this(check link above) people who go crazy after you kill them then start cursing you out or spamming you in tells......yea yea you might say,

"well jus put him on ignore"

well sometimes these people go so crazy that they make multiple characters jus to spam you..or tell thier friends to spam you too.

and i think that when it gets to that point....FC should step in and handle it.People like sandlord need to be banned if they cant take the heat that 0% zones can manifest.

my 2 cents...ohh and i have come across people like sandlord 2 times..i petition and Arks didnt do anything...if you come across a guy like that jus shut your game off for a few hrs...cause arks cant/wont do shyt.
    Make Notum saturated metaplast armor comon like the rest of the uber boss loot you guys at FC screwed up. Resta - Ace OT Spy

Disclaimer: Need anything talk in Vicinity...I ignore /tells.

Re: Garz

Garz that could possibly be because I wont show up on your tabbing bro... lol

Skorost64 200 Clan Soldier

lol, you on RK 2 or something? I really cant remember ever teaming with you, or seeing you anywhere How did you reach lvl 200 without me knowing? lol

But Resta is for me a very familiar pvp opponent, met her so many times, its hard to count.
    President of Ali Baba and the 40 thieves

Garzu 193 Day 1 NT & Garzuperman My Fixer 4 fun since NTs are broken

GA3/4 DESPERATELY NEEDED!!

Originally posted by Mor
    I just hate it when someone dies and takes it so hard. Or someone don't know it's a game, or how to roleplay.

If you die to an Omni and you're Clan... THAT'S THE POINT OF THE GAME

If you die to an Clan and you're Omni... THAT'S THE POINT OF THE GAME

Gah... it's a freaken game too. Make your own justice and stop complaining like a freaken child...
    It's a game? =p
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

Don't stand in the middle of the street and expect to not get hit by a car/bus/super moped.

Granted, it is dirty in the arena to do that. But, lowlifes will always be lowlifes.
    Millard "Zzzzzz" Peak - Adventurer
    And 5 other gimps too!

"I've never been so thirsty in my life!"
    - Half Baked

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123