Thread: The Subconcious Leet in The Cake

The Subconcious Leet in The Cake

Nashka was looking forward to moving to the Offices at the Coast of Peace, hed been security at the Bronto ranch for quite some time. A fresh new office called for a fresh set of furniture and electronic effects, (A security gaurd has to have a TV to distract him from his job you know), so he headed to Borialis to do some shopping. Just as he was about to go into the local trade supermarket, he heard a shout:

Lerkiefodder shouts: GO AWAY YOU FOOLISH TROX!
    Spilledblood sighs
    Spilledblood: foolish atrox...
    Cakeordeath mutters "sick"

He stopped and looked over to see an Atrox (CakeorDeath) aparently confronting a darkly robed Opifex, (SpilledBlood) and what appeared to be another Atrox who seemed to believe Cake was following him as well (Lerkiefodder). A quick check on his PDA revealed that Cake was a member of the Nano Mage Liberation Front, Nashka frowned, as he knew they had been a problem in RUR's past. He ducked away from view as the group exchanged words, and changed himself into his alter Leet-self. Cake was now moving away, so as stealthly as he could he nipped from shadow to feet, resisting the urge as best he could to not nibble at the various sized ankles around him, till he found himself by Cake's delisiously thick juicy ankles. The tempation was to much, although it seemed Cake hadnt noticed his furry presence he was about to risk it all for just a nibble or two!

Nashka nibbles on juicy ankle "Yummm"
    Cakeordeath: Dat my ankle?
    Nashka nibbles a lil on the other and "Yumms" some more
    Cakeordeath looks round

They were very satisfying but Nashka managed to stop his mini feast and darted to the other side when Cake turned his head, but it was possible that his sneaking had failed, he said withought thinking:

Nashka whispers: J00z Why you bother dat Man?
    Cakeordeath: Who dat?

It was a long shot but it seemed the Trox hadnt noticed him still, so he came up with a ludicrous idea:

Nashka whispers: Dis youz Concious speakings
    Nashka whispers: Its Us!
    Cakeordeath: I no have concierge?
    Nashka whispers: Err youre subconcious
    Nashka whispers: Why we follow dats SpilledBlood man?
    Cakeordeath: because he nasty
    Nashka whispers: Ooo wats he do?
    Cakeordeath: You my subconference, you should know
    Nashka whispers: Ooo but we forgets because weez likes cakes and I forgets because I likes cakie too!
    Cakeordeath: hmmm cakes
    Nashka whispers: See, so we forgets things
    Cakeordeath rummages in his back pack and pulls out a donut
    Cakeordeath bites into his donut
    Nashka Sighs leetily 'What haves I done!'
    Nashka whispers: Hmm Donut
    Cakeordeath: hmm donut
    Nashka whispers: Yummies Oh who dat SpilledBlood man?
    Cakeordeath: he bad opifex... he no likes anyone but opifexses
    Nashka whispers: Dat not nice He bad, dont give him any cakie no siree!
    Nashka whispers: He going to do something nasty to us'es?
    Cakeordeath: hmmm no cake for him... no death either... not yet anyways
    Cakeordeath: he wants all magez homo to die
    Cakeordeath: and solitus
    Cakeordeath: He too weak tho
    Nashka whispers: Ouchers but how we know dis be true?
    Cakeordeath: coz he just said it to Arquane and Gorge
    Nashka whispers: Hmm he sound like trouble we better tell da Boss
    Cakeordeath: Ya we better tell de boss
    Cakeordeath: Me tell Arquane to tell de boss
    Nashka whispers: I must go sleep nowz, dat donut make us sleepies
    Cakeordeath: Ok subcongere speak to you soon
    Nashka whispers: See youz!
    Cakeordeath: Bye Bye

With that, he sneaked into the backyard and sat on a barrel thinking what this meant if anything at all, and if maybe this might turn into something interesting? He smiled, even though Cake was NLF, he sure made him giggle!

[Haha!

"Nashka whispers: Dis youz Concious speakings
    Nashka whispers: Its Us!
    Cakeordeath: I no have concierge?
    Nashka whispers: Err youre subconcious
    Nashka whispers: Why we follow dats SpilledBlood man?
    Cakeordeath: because he nasty
    Nashka whispers: Ooo wats he do?
    Cakeordeath: You my subconference, you should know"

Classic ]

((Hehe... Nashka, could you please be the fronts consience, We will pay you in ankles... Its only that my conscience is like a unicorn, Free and untamed.... and non-existent ))
    No human being on the face of this glorius Rubi-ka, no goverment is going to take from me my right to speak, my right to protest against wrong, my right to everything that is for the benefit for magekind.
    I am not here to be accused!
    I am here as the accuser of omni-tek dripping with blood from head to toe!

When Injustice Becomes The Norm, Resistance Becomes A Duty.

Muge "Gueve" Marxosis

Film director extraordinairre RandaZ's Avatar
    haha. hilarious.
    Slotine Zembower
    R.U.R. Member (RK1)

Tappert Solminski
    Tailor of Rome-Blue (RK1) [currently MIA]

(( hehe sorry for late reply, but this was totally free form RP its been a long time that I had such an encounter, and Cakeordeath was IC all the time and done very well; I laughed and still do! from that lil bit o fun, so thanks again Cakeordeath for being a true IC RP guy Miss the days when I used to do this and others did too with me Lets try to get more RP going in AO Have fun and regards Sightsee and his alts ))

((Would the world be better with more IC, not having to worry about saying something IC and having the whole crowd around you go "STFU! RP gimp" ))
    No human being on the face of this glorius Rubi-ka, no goverment is going to take from me my right to speak, my right to protest against wrong, my right to everything that is for the benefit for magekind.
    I am not here to be accused!
    I am here as the accuser of omni-tek dripping with blood from head to toe!

When Injustice Becomes The Norm, Resistance Becomes A Duty.

Muge "Gueve" Marxosis

Quote Originally Posted by Gueve
    ((Would the world be better with more IC, not having to worry about saying something IC and having the whole crowd around you go "STFU! RP gimp" ))
    (( few things you can do to avoid this in the mean time.

1) Avoid RPing in Bory, OA, and Rome as much as possible.
    2) Use AO machanics and settings agins them. " awww how cute! you and talk like a little leet!" Or just act confuse and ignore them.
    3) /ignore It's clean simple and it works! can even make a script or macro to one-click-pwn these disrespectful wanks. /macro ignore /ignore %t

Any way... back on topic thread! :P))

[OOC:]

Awesome! haha, I remember the first time someone RP'ed to me out of nothing, I just went along with it. I was a clanner just outside Tir County when some Omni came along. It was a serious chat about politics but it was fun none the less.

Oh and to shake off the annoying people is easy. I just stay IC and RP to them.
    Theyll run out of the "gimp" kind of remarks soon enough because they only know five words. Just keep talking to them IC and they will soon enough get bored and leave

random person: Haha, youre such a loser!
    Legaron checks his pockets.
    Legaron: No sir, Havent lost anything...But I'm out of pie...you have some for me?
    random person: STFU RP GIMP!
    Legaron scratches his head and smiles widely
    Legaron: Strange name for a pie but I'll take it!
    My title Keeper. My mind on my grind. Assembly's my heart. They shine when I shine.

Kyarash "Legaron" Davoudi
    Keeper of Assembly

"Seen through human experience there are as many worlds as there are humans. Understanding that the word "human" defines a point in eternity and not a seperate reality is the begining of knowing"

[* sighs* I too miss the random Rp. One reason I am taking a break this summer.But.. I do have a little froobie your free to Rp with if you see her.. You will know its me if you target her and see her first name. Btw I always keep leet treats in my pocket for those roaming bands of hungry little guys :P}
    Amanda"Luvii"Sahadumn
    Doctor of Omni-Tek

((I can't RP in Borry anymore? What has the world come to? I turn my back on it for a year and suddenly it's down the drain. Great story though. Absolutely loved it. ))
    President Anisha "Trisagiona" Kenley of the Desert Winds

"Here is the price of freedom:
    Your every drop of courage,
    ounce of pain, pint of blood.
    Paid in advance."

((Ha Ha most amusing ))
    Omni-Pol intelligence report for Peregrinus Praecautus
    Known applicant of Third Faction
    Warning! Record is being accessed by an external source of unknown origin.
    Recovering file

be on your guard pilgrim
    File ends