Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MA Bug

Thumbs down Uber Human NPC in missions

This is to just add to the symphony of voices citing *serious* issues with fighting humanoid NPC's in missions which appear to have "Uber" Armor.

My main character Avatarius - could no longer solo even light greens and some greys [that healed] also became virtually unsoloable. I figured I had gimped myself by making too many skill based mistakes [I had taken the pistol route, then switched to Vektor ND Lizard] but found despite having one of the better shotguns in the game [and a 370 attack skill in shotgun to back it up] I was doing almost exclusive minimum damage to humanoid NPC's with the occasional crit. BUT since these seemed to regen with time and heal themselves, the end result was leaving the mission in disgust with myself or dying.

So I rolled a new Char. "Avatario", still an Adventurer but this time going with Riders. In missions I'm still doing only min damage for most shots - however fortunately low level NPC's dont have much more hitpoints than me so its very doable, but that's at level 10! I know darn well it will be a swift return to unplayability for missions once I get into the 30s because its clear from these forum threads that once you get to that level, the NPC's hitpoints just become to high.

I have a Level 70ish Soldier friend with the best range of soldier weapons who as of 13.0 can no longer solo green adventurers [humanoid npcs] because of their heal, and is having trouble with others [takes minutes to fight other humanoid npcs, huge mission times]. He is sadly now seriously considering cancelling, I'm sure he's not the only one.

This is a serious problem which needs addressing right now.

Thumbs down Sigh

I wonder if Funcom even read these boards.....i wonder if it will ever get fixed. One day they will turn around and notice their player base will hold exactly 10 peeps..... and i bet them 10 will be people who dont play that much ( not enough to notice the bugs ! )
    Variety is the ****E of life!

Some of those mobs are out of control

Yup, in12.8 I used to be able to solor orange / just barely reds.

Now in 13, yellows of the adventurer / enforcer type are eating me alive.

Angry *cringe*

Ouchie....

I think I figured it out...

I posted on another board, it *seems* to be the enemies weaing low-tech armour (any part it seems) that have this huge AC thing going on.

Funcom....

must know about this by now. There are a ton of ARKs who know about and have sent reports in. This thread musta been read cos it was moved from a diff forum....

Q : What do you want for Christms Bethany?

A : A fix to make my damn MA work again !

Angry Missions Mobs Uber AC

Aye, Noticed this makes things hard. This awesome AC mission mobs have along with their new ability to GAIN Health rapidly(not even by healing its a natural regeneration) i guess, is what made me retire my lvl101 MA for a bit until its fixed. I did talk to a Ark he told me he knew of the prob and it wasnt the way things were meant to be.

help

FC please help out the MA.

I can't seam to due electrical damage with my energized fists.

i always hit for min damage.

MA's really get short changes on IP costs.

I die solo on green mobs, thou i buff and have good set of nano's

special attacks ALWAYS do min damage or less.

FC please help out the MA.

I can't seam to due electrical damage with my energized fists.

i always hit for min damage.

MA's really get short changes on IP costs.

I die solo on green mobs, thou i buff and have good set of nano's

special attacks ALWAYS do min damage or less.

Yep same problem here

Just to add to this thread in the hopes Funcom will actually read it.

I play a Lev 54 Adventurer and up until patch 13 have never really had any major problems. Therefore I rarely post on these boards. However after watching all the hotfixes roll by over the last week I'm starting to get really frustrated that this hasn't been fixed yet.
    As it stands now I can barely scrape by on running missions... earning any cash is a major problem. Even greens can be a close call if they self heal and have a damage shield.
    I do my best to avoid missions with NPC mobs... by putting chaos up to 90% on the mission slider as my riders still do very nice damage against monsters and missions are very doable between 50 and 75%. However all I seem to get are missions full of NPC's now... I rarely get monsters anymore
    Doing my best to work around this until they fix it but I'm seriously considering playing my Trader until they do.

Please Funcom fix this bug!! Us adventurers are suffering aswell!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12