Thread: Oh Cosmik, come on...

Red face Oh Cosmik, come on...

I get a marriage proposal and you go and lock the thread? Ok, so he has nosedived a bit ...

Hmm, let's see Holmgehirr ... well, I could be ... what's in it for me except breaking my tounge over your nick(s)?
    postcount++

ah, I could change my name dear. Don´t wanna see xour tongue broken ... by ... spelling ... uh, tricky now to write something without nosediving again

Anyway I am a bit disappointed about loosing my Superslag Sticky thread right now.

So well, you ask for benefits?! Ok, I would sure invite Cosmik and Cz to our marriage (and if it´s just to see them breaking their tongues over my nick), besides that I am a millionere (donated one yesterday ... ops, that was to you), a Doctor ... oh my, this might pretty fast drift into nosediving again ... and Isis -now as I know you sooooo long and learnd so much about your chararkter- I simply love you ... if this is not enough I throw in some cars, houses and butlers and Nannies ... at your disposal.

H.

After a long and hard thinking...even some research on the Net...sorry, it's still too complicated, too expensive (well, ok, you'd cover this one) and too far from perfect. So, I'm staying male for now.
    postcount++

Wink

C´mon Isis, Make Holmgehirr a happy man
    Change sex Isis. ;p
    And invite me to the marrige

/me sniffles

nah ... dat won´t mak me happy...

you know? she talked like a male .... that´s why proposed the marrige .../s but she IS male! ......

Read the begin of the tragedy here

oh my ...

Get over it Cosmik! Congratulation to your marriage btw, my best regards ... I can´t come ... but couldn´t you Dimansion -warp me? ... only to kiss the bride and re-warp <-- I really like this smilie .. know why? ... it´s really smiling.. well, in-company-laughing ... really cute. but it stands for 'showing someone the tongue', doesen´t it? (I´m serious with the stuff after the grinning Smily)
    [No? ...nm]