Thread: Recently returned to AO: EXTREMELY OUTDATED!!

Recently returned to AO: EXTREMELY OUTDATED!!

The other day while playing, a fixer dressed to the hilt looking amazing came up to me and laughed-sneered-made ugly remarks about how gimpy i was in my Omni AF armor and lame ass Manex... Also finding out my GA was garbage was no fun considering how long I blitzed bosses for it. I need help. Seriously need help. I used to hanging out in the arena and always ready to jump into a good tower battle. But as I was so informed, doing that now is not going to be fun. I found the items I need for a Beemer (which is THE popular gun?) but I need a part that drops from a heckler-like thing in SL. Yellow mob, no problem...WRONG!

I am basically looking for help obtaining these nicer items so I can get back into PvP and tower battles, I miss the rush! Alas, I gave up most Items and cash before leaving the game thinking I was done, but that lasted just over a year, I missed the game. If ANYONE of high enuff level wouldn't mind helping a poor old gimpy fixer get caught back up on the game I would greatly appreciate it and would have NO problem paying back the help with cash and/or items when I get my cashflow/uberlewt back up to par. I'm not looking for hand-outs and pity, just good old-fasioned generosity and honest help!

So please, if you're feeling what I'm saying, lend me a hand

Thanks in advance!!

Also;
    I am looking for a PvP heavy org for this toon. I am Omni, name is Mneuromancer, and am always ready for a fight. Dedicated to the cause and loyal to my group. Always ready to help when I can, even if it's the little stuff like camping.
    Last edited by Mneuromancer; Jul 28th, 2005 at 06:15:32. Reason: spelling

(might want to post this in Life on Rimor. Romor Buzz is mainly Roleplay or incharacter)