Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: B&E Bag

B&E Bag

So your looking to provide some Fixer services to your friends, your customers, or even yourself? Perhaps you are an engineer looking to "break into" the break and enter business? Breaking and entering is one of our assets in the world of Rubi-Ka and with some handy items you can be a pro at it. Some items are store bought while others will take much searching or even tradeskilling so below are two lists. The first list will provide you with items that are fairly easy to get your shady hands on. The second list has B&E items that are a little harder to obtain. (Some items are profession or breed limited so check the description first!)

My bag of choice (for carrying all of this) is the Large Backpack - Black Button as it adds 5 points to B&E and is easy to identify in my menagerie, posessing a unique icon.

Large Backpack - Black Button +5 (for storing all of this junk!)
    Stalking Cloak of Conflicted Singularity +20 (Fixer/Agent Built with a kit from Maria's Fashion)
    Modernized ICC InternOps Cloak +8 (better looking than non-modernized but same stats, from the Fixer Shop )
    Problem Solving Device +15 (a few are nice to have)
    Handy Steel Ribbed Gloves +12 (at ql 200, but supposedly available in different qls) or
    Cyborg deathsquad gloves +12 (at ql 200, Fixer only)
    Lollygagger's Monacle +8 (from Zoftig Blimp )
    Pick-a-Finger +16 (from the Fixer shop)
    Control Unit Rings (+1 to +10, Engy/Trader depends on the level of ring you have)
    Light Miasma Beamer +12 ( at ql 50, limited ql's)
    Pirate - Sugar Free Rum +2 (x2 still not as good as miasma in your hand but cheap and easy to get)
    Mole Robot Retinal Filters up to +24 at ql 200 (if there were level 200 mole type mobs which don't seem to exist) These drop semi-rarely from mole mobs, scooplets, shoveletts, etc. It's an Omni sided mob. Phallisto bagged a level 90 for +11 (grats!)

Now for the "tougher to get" list. These items wont typically be the easiest to obtain, especially for lower levels.

Fingerspitzgefuhl +30 (from the Cantankerous Golem in Adonis)
    Metropolis Blaster +90 (ql 300 Omni version Fixer turn-spirit gun)
    Influencer +80 (ql 300 Clan version Fixer turn-spirit gun. I think the Clan version was demerited 10 points due to lack of hygiene. Sorry clanners but "membership has its privileges.")
    Tier 1 Fixer gloves +30 (at ql 160)
    Tier 2 Fixer gloves +45 (at ql 220)
    Chosen/Faithful Fixer gloves +60 (at ql 300)
    Soft ring with Fluff +18 (at ql 200, drops at Hollow Island raids)
    Lock Pick of Eight +16 (TL6 Fixer only, requires the Chip of the Eight to make, drops at Hollow island raids.)
    Remains of AESA 10 +6 (Engy, Fixer, Trader, from Hollow Island raids)
    Star of Enterprice +60 (level 200 fixers, drops on Beast raids)
    Shoulderplates of Sabotage +30 (level 215, drops on Beast raids)
    Repair Coordination Assistant +20 (Adonis, from a Dryad Boss)
    Manex STR 77 neverland +26 (you will need some weapon skills raised if you are lower in level)
    Control Unit Crepuscle sleeve +10 (at ql 300, NODROP! not too easy to get, 1650 nanoprogramming and 1350 comp lit required to make )

Thanks again to the contributors. You are a big help. Thank you also to Anarchy Mainframe and Anarchy Arcanum
    Last edited by Qwikz; Dec 23rd, 2007 at 08:54:40. Reason: new items, thanks contributors!
    RK2
    Qwikz - HUGE Inc.

"I should get one of those signs that says "One of these days I'm gonna get organezized".

Slyykie - 200+ Shade
    Slyyk - 200+ Fixer

Members of Alphastrike
    ------------------------------------------------
    Sarcasm rules! Go prance around in the forest you silly pixie.

Nice list, its helped me already. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Slyyk
    Too bad about that ItemSocialArmour tag :/
    Revelator: There is no FC love that will fix gimpness of the mind

Warning! If you ever see my use "lol" in any of my posts, I'm not serious!

Fingerspitzgefuhl are in game, I've just never been able to determine where they drop.

Fixers are better served by getting Tier Armor gloves, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by ADRJunkie
    Fingerspitzgefuhl are in game, I've just never been able to determine where they drop.

Fixers are better served by getting Tier Armor gloves, of course.

Cantankerous Golem....Adonis
    Aratink 220/30 Fixer
    Proud General of Dark Front
    Clanslator
    Quote Originally Posted by Kijomimi
    See? It all starts with you doing something stupid. Maybe if you were not so stupid, you would have less problems.

Star of Enterprice (beast)
    Metropolis Blaster (ql 300 turnspirit weapon)
    Tier 1/2/3 gloves
    Ring with fluff (not sure if thats the exact name, I'll look it up and edit when I get outta work. Drops on HI)
    Lockpick of the Eight (HI)
    Remains of SAE 9 (again not sure of exact name, I will edit when I get home from work. Drops on HI)
    Shoulderpads of Sabotage (beast)
    Aratink 220/30 Fixer
    Clanslator
    See? It all starts with you doing something stupid. Maybe if you were not so stupid, you would have less problems.

Thanks for this list, my crat has maxed B&E for tradeskilling and this is a big help.
    (Retired. Playing CoH/CoV. Good luck, folks.)
    Synnove - 101/2 Adventurer. The Honored Maidens.
    Katrien - 207/6 Bureaucrat. The Honored Maidens.
    Allie - 118/4 Keeper. The Honored Maidens.
    Katydid - 90/2 Martial Artist.
    Allorie - 87/0 Doctor. The Honored Maidens.
    Elliott - 51/2 Doctor.

For those with Alien Invasion: Stalking Cloak of Conflicted Singularity.

-- zenzelezz
    This used to be me: equipment, perks

Quote Originally Posted by Katrien
    Thanks for this list, my crat has maxed B&E for tradeskilling and this is a big help.

Many of these items are fixer only....so check before camping them.
    Aratink 220/30 Fixer
    Clanslator

repair coordination assistant
    ximikoly (lvl 216/21 soli soldier)
    lilterror (lvl 220/17 opi shade)
    -
    xxx: mommy, what's a shade?
    xxx: i don't know, dear, but i don't want you talking to it.

aye, nice compilation
    tho, can you tell me what kit are you using to build Pirate's Striped Sleeves? the only pirate sleeve i've found is used for pirate sleeve of cerberus or something like that.

"repair coordination assistant"
    Jacqui, could you get me more info on that item please? (where found, etc)

Quote Originally Posted by boinkboink
    aye, nice compilation
    tho, can you tell me what kit are you using to build Pirate's Striped Sleeves? the only pirate sleeve i've found is used for pirate sleeve of cerberus or something like that.
    Hmm, pirate sleeves
    I think I might have those two confused. I will try to investigate some more.
    (edited: wrong sleeves, i removed them from the list)
    Last edited by Qwikz; Aug 3rd, 2005 at 18:00:13. Reason: wrong sleeves
    RK2
    Qwikz - HUGE Inc.

"I should get one of those signs that says "One of these days I'm gonna get organezized".

Quote Originally Posted by Qwikz
    "repair coordination assistant"
    Jacqui, could you get me more info on that item please? (where found, etc)
    Drops of one of the dryad bosses in ado tundra, forgot which one exactly.
    Alreadythere setup
    Maellace setup
    Proud Board Member of Dark Front - Join us now!

Quote Originally Posted by boinkboink
    aye, nice compilation
    Don't think these are in-game. If they are then they are not from a kit sold at Maria's Fashion.

I see the Mole Robot Retinal Filters were left out. Opifex only, doesn't add much (since the moles don't come above lvl 60ish) but it doesn't clash with other buffing stuff.

And as a possible alternative to the Light Miasma Beamers (which are very hard to find at QL 50):
    Manex STR 77 Neverland if you can equip it.

Also don't forget to get the engi buff to top it off.

Bump!

What's the highest ql mole robot filter anyone has in their inventory?
    Anyone?
    RK2
    Qwikz - HUGE Inc.

Talking

Control Unit Crepuscule Sleeve

Of course it is nodrop

This Fixer setup is just a peek at the possibilities that can be configured.
    RK2
    Qwikz - HUGE Inc.

bump, can I get a sticky?
    RK2
    Qwikz - HUGE Inc.

+60 from the TS weapon
    vega2 RK2 fixer 213/13
    Unit Member of Genesis

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast