Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Talk Deviant Tonight (7/24)

Cool Talk Deviant Tonight (7/24)

Tonight on Talk Deviant

Older... balder... none the wiser.

Talk Deviant will be airing tonight at 8pm EST (12am GMT) per the usual (old) routine. It will be a short show, seeing as how we're on vacation and I'm really only doing the show for s*$#@ and giggles.

But I'll also be addressing the topics concerning the apparent recession in guild activity and optimism on Rubi-Ka these past few weeks, and the conclusions that might take shape from it.

You might agree. You might not. What does it matter? I'm bald now, that's what counts.

Hope to hear some input during and after the show tonight. I'll also be rerunning an old episode of Talk Deviant after the live segment.

Tune in at http://www.live365.com/play/gridstream with winamp, realplayer, or the live365 player--all of which are free downloads for those who didn't know.
    --The connections that enable us to learn are infinitely more important than our state of knowing.

Well...

I doubt I'll be listening on the grounds of being asleep in my bed, but I do have one question:

Where is your hair?
    Crazynotion - Atrox Bureaucrat, RK1

Formerly posted as Mechanita

It all fell out.

The doctor says it's because of stress.

I don't buy it.
    --The connections that enable us to learn are infinitely more important than our state of knowing.

if it was due to stress, my hair would've been long gone ages ago.......................................

anyways, at least you'll be on tonight, do I smell episode 4 of epicine? because if there is... dude, you make all of rubi-ka crack up. I now use the "I'm sticking my boot straight up XXXX's aXX"
    "Pain is comin and his name is Epicine"

also, "Bagels in the fridge.............b****"
    211 Apprentice Fixer Wigz [gear]
    63 Enforcer Rarrr - Tankz()R!!!

Proud Veteran of Synergy Factor
    ARRRRR!!! Wigz Comics

Retired due to the intentional timesink design of AO.

I'm looking forward to it.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Thumbs up

Glad to here, Tarryk! It wasn't going to feel like a Wednesday without it
    Tuxx - Grid Freak and Closed System Poison Pill, Black Sheep of SRS and Proprietor of The Neon Zebra
    Domu - Lotus on Water, Member of House SRS
    Neon Zebra: A gathering place for the roleplaying community.

I'll be sitting in Rompa's, sipping a cup of tea searved by Vixen's unequaled staff, and listening intently.

It's time to move forward rather than dwell on who left and who's to blame. The more we debate, the less roleplaying we do, and the more people will become fed up and leave. Let's support each other, and work toward bringing fun events for "Everyone" to enjoy.
    Hattie "Ditzie" Wagner
    Director of "Devil's Advocate"
    A Division of "Omni-Reform"

I'll be right there with you, Hattie, but I'll be chugging... er... sipping a bottle... er... glass of Hit The Floor... er... red wine.
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»

Also known as...
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Any chance of hearing another episode of Epicine? I love that pink mohawk wearing muppet... I mean Atrox.
    Threx
    Marketing Director
    GridStream Productions
    Listen @ http://stream.gridstream.com

/me sneaks into the spare bedroom and places a discreet call to the Philip Ross Institute for Alcoholic, Stim & Cheeto Addicted, Leet Murdering Enforcers
    Hattie "Ditzie" Wagner
    Director of "Devil's Advocate"
    A Division of "Omni-Reform"

Leet murdering?! NEBBER! HOW COULD YOU!
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

These were evil leets! Giant ones with claws and stuff! They stole my milk money!
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»

Also known as...
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Exclamation B-B-Bald?

Yeesh!
    He's bald!
    I can get my hot glue gun and fix it? Say the word and I fix!

Oh fudge it! Tarryk is on tonight!!!

I will go and sit in Rompa's with Nebber the leet killing hair spray chick and spike Ditzie's tea with booze so I can hear a MT!

I love life. I can't WAIT for this talk deviant!!!
    *~*THYME*~*
    ~*Taboo's Views On Templus*~
    " "He is just a moron .You know he really isnt in the military, he is a 48 y/o man living in his parents basement who cant get laid & therefore hates all women and feels he has to belittle them because he cant get his lil peepee wet"

Re: B-B-Bald?

Originally posted by Thyme
    I will go and sit in Rompa's with Nebber the leet killing hair spray chick and spike Ditzie's tea with booze so I can hear a MT!
    /me points at Thyme with wild-eyed horror and shrieks, "EVIL!!!"
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»

Also known as...
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

AAAHHHH! OHMYGOD IT'S RAINING CHEETOS!

/me points an angry finger at Nebber

This is all your fault! You killed the leets and the sausage gods aren't pleased and now we're all going to drown in cheetos!

Run for your lives people!
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Originally posted by MissMaul
    AAAHHHH! OHMYGOD IT'S RAINING CHEETOS!

/me points an angry finger at Nebber

This is all your fault! You killed the leets and the sausage gods aren't pleased and now we're all going to drown in cheetos!

Run for your lives people!
    ((rotf!!! I can't possibly come up with anything crazier than that!!!))
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»

Also known as...
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

/me is run over by a yalm as everyone tries to escape Rubi-Ka at once.

....ow...
    ~~~~~

And now for something completely different....../me plays Monty Python music.

/me hands Tarryk a bottle of...hair...grower...stuff. You look freaky, dude.
    ~~~~~

It's not from stress, really!

I just look more...

...bitter! Woohoo!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast