Thread: The life and trials of a man named Fozuton

The life and trials of a man named Fozuton

" I use to be a peaceful man..." he said to himself stareing into the stars then looking down at his blades at his side he then pulls out a holographic picture from one the left pocket of his coat and stares into the face of his long lost sister, who was kidnapped 5 years ago right outside ther own home in borealis.

He then puts the picture away and sits down near the cliff of the watter fall in Omni-Forest wher he comes to think and be to himself. " I will find you.....i swear to you sis... ill make up for what i did..." He starts remembering that day...

A group of Clan mercenarys come into town looking for supplys and then Fozuton and his sister came across ther path on there way to the Nano Formula terminals to purchase her first Nano wher the clanners proceed to ask for directions of the nearist weapons store just as fozuton was about to turn and point in the direction of the nearist store one of the Mercenarys pistol whiped Fozuton with his gun in the back of the head.

He fell to the floor and slowly got back up and turned around to see 3 of the 5 Mercenarys running off with his sister the other two wher still with Fozuton wher they began to beat Fozuton but he fought back and he fought hard he was able to kill the 2 guards then he chased after the 3 Mercanarys and his sister but was hit in the head again when he turned a corner.....he laid on the ground and watched as they grided out with his sister he then passed out..

After he was realsed from a Omni-Med hospital he went home to gather his things and start looking for his sister he went to borielas where he met a man named Bloodwraith who told him that he shouldent do this Fozuton needed training,equipment and resources.

After his meeting with Bloodwraith fozuton desided to join Omni-Pol to get what he needed for his search for his sister.......he graduated top of his Omni-Pol training school and was then latter commended for his bravery in a clan atack on his outpost by killing 15 claners and saveing 6 Omni-Pol troops from Permadeath.

He was now a born killer... After 5 years he is now a Omni-Affilate and general of Omni-Pol,Rome devision and Today he has a day off so he desides to relax here then go grab some food and head to his apartment to get out of his Omni-Pol armor and take a long needed rest

(( man this is so freakin hard i cant think of anything lol))
    Last edited by fozu_dood; Jul 19th, 2005 at 03:05:16.
    TFK RULES o.O

*smiles* cool story , going to be good reading this one as it grows
    Lady " Kisharr " Blackwood.
    Lvl 173, Adventurer, Clan, RK2.
    Unit Commander of Vox Populi.