Thread: Adventurer's evil pvp trick?

anything

Adventurer's evil pvp trick?

could and adventurer pvping in the middle of the battle cast Sparrow Flight (Other) or something on the attacker... then the other guy cant attack at all before he deletes his nano... and that can take some time to look in the ncu and delete it.... would that work?

Talking

hehe, it works..
    only on same side players tho. otherwise u get the msg "not allowed to excecute this nanoprogram" or something
    -------------------------
    Toorgs - Enf
    Reroll2002 - Adv
    +++

Well, it kinda works./ I had an Adv do this to me once. It took me like 4 seconds to figure it out, cancel buff, and continue to beat him down. Aftar the first time though, its not effective. he cast it a couple more imes, but i canceled it immediatley. and continued to beat his ass, he was lacking the nano to heal himself for casting all the parrot's on me.

he would have lost anyways though.
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

I used to try this back in the days when PvP was fun for me. This was even before most people knew you could cancel friendly buffs. Got quite a few laughs out of it, but the best was when the other guy would figure out what happened, think for a second, and just fly away.

Almost as good as when they'd root my melee adventurer, so I'd whip out my handy Gripo (thank you LLTS) and crit on them for 250...hehe ahh memories.
    Clan fixer, Fourth Title

Director of Information
    Analog Myth

I remember luxxan, used to be a hacked symbio for reet form was an end all for pvp fights Muahahahhahaa.

Now that someone put thread up for it...

I would like to ask official word here.

I have been told that it is labeled as exploit and that you are not allowed to use it in PvP.

What are the grounds for this? Well, perhaps it is easier from FC just to say that no, it is not allowed than add a question box for every "friendly" nano that can be twisted to be used like this.

Other nano that has been up in conversations as being exploit is handy Engineer nano that cancels Soldier's TMS and prevent new being casted... same thing.

Official word please?

Zarch and da chars

Bah, this used to work, I never have attacked another player, but when someone attacked me I would reet their whole team and run away..Now they can hit you in the time it takes to run it, and I really don't see how it could be an exploit, it's easy to cancel, and impossible in 25% areas...
    "Ignorance is the greatest evil we will ever face" . -Dr. James Cone, ca 1990 CE

Available for Weddings, Mediations, Treaties, Celebrations, and Hugs...
    Neutrals come join #neutrality on irc.funcom.com! Everyone welcome.
    Counseling available by appointment-Priestess Cathryn Ardman
    Cat's Closet

Favourite Chat Colours: 250 200 250, try it!
    I am an adventurer, of COURSE I like going camping! :P

As Catalyste Says it wouldnt really be considered a exploit as you cant use Nonhostile nanos in 25% or less on Other side factions... =/
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

Can in 0%.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

There should be an adveturer nano to turn people into frogs.
    Hostile, of course.
    Cross into the blue.

ok...here is what i know...

1. you can cast it on the other side (clan on omni, and omni on clan)
    2. you can't cast it on the other side while in the fight anymore, only before the fight
    3. it is not an exploit
    4. it confuses the hell out of people

HAHA....this brought up an old PvP memory.

I had an Adv cast it on me......and I freaked. So I just flew away. He bad mouthed me for leaving so I can back and he tried it again, so I just cancelled it and kicked his arse.
    Hemicrusher

My Current Armor Setup Nail Armor Baby!

Stupidity Should Be Painful

LVL 200 Clan Enforcer - General of Lost Chapter