Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Topic: batman vs. superman

Angry

Originally posted by arsine
    This is just one example of a prescripted outcome to a BOXING match. What a suprise that Don King was representing holyfield. boxing = wrestling. You dont think boxers take dives? You dont think the mob ever had an interest in boxing as a cash cow? If you like boxing(aka wrestling) thats fine. Its a legitimate sport for the intellectually impaired. Its 'entertainment' for the rest of us.

-Arsine
    All popular sports these days are the same, just look at World Cup 2002 . I read stories of people commiting suicide because they lost too much money betting on the wrong teams. And look at how some of the teams in the World Cup win their games. Big Cheese!

Jude law = superman
    i hate that guy.... he's so....Gay........
    220/27/62 Crat | 200 NT | 200 fixer |174/14/42 twink trox nt| 100/12 trader| 60/6 enf|

Total levels gained since nov 2002 |2500+ |

7 years to ding 220, any better?

Nod. Bump off Jude Law. Give Vin Diesel some blue contacts and a wig. Ssssuperman!

Originally posted by Zylina
    Nod. Bump off Jude Law. Give Vin Diesel some blue contacts and a wig. Ssssuperman!

up-up and awaaay!!!!
    220/27/62 Crat | 200 NT | 200 fixer |174/14/42 twink trox nt| 100/12 trader| 60/6 enf|

Total levels gained since nov 2002 |2500+ |

7 years to ding 220, any better?

*thud*

greatest american hero?

Originally posted by arsine

Here are a few of the 'idiots' that told me boxing was planned months in advance.

Senator john mccain:

http://www.senate.gov/~mccain/boxnyhrg.htm

CNN/SI(sports illustrated):

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/mor...ight_thursday/

CBS sports:

http://www.sportsline.com/u/boxing/1999/holylew/

This is just one example of a prescripted outcome to a BOXING match. What a suprise that Don King was representing holyfield. boxing = wrestling. You dont think boxers take dives? You dont think the mob ever had an interest in boxing as a cash cow? If you like boxing(aka wrestling) thats fine. Its a legitimate sport for the intellectually impaired. Its 'entertainment' for the rest of us.

-Arsine
    Sorry I didnt reply sooner. I was to busy laughing my ass off. Boxing is not planned out. Just by the out come of 1 boxing match doesnt determin your philosophy is accurate. Whatever world you live in, I can respect that. Btw are there little green men dancing on top of your monitor?

Originally posted by Cubano

Btw are there little green men dancing on top of your monitor?
    Don't you know... they're not little green men anymore, they're "The Greys".

Well, let me start by saying I'm a comic fan. I've been an active collector for the past 25 years of my life (yes I'm a geek and proud of it).

If the story follows any continuity of what is already known in the DC universe, Batman, will of course win, hands down.

This has been stated and determined by the creators many times. Reasons being:

Superman was born and raised with his powers. He grew up and learned his powers to the best of his ability throughout his life. At the same time, he is a slave to his powers, and is nothing without them.

Batman is the ULTIMATE in human perfection. Since his parents death, he has trained all his life to be the best and smartest. He IS the greatest detective, and one of the worlds best combatants. Everything he does also comes from a superior / honed intellect.

Also, as established a long time ago in the DC universe. Batman does have kryptonite to defeat Superman should the need ever arise. This was taken from a ring that Luthor had and Superman gave it to Batman for fear that one day...he "could" go bad.

The DC writers have shown time and time again that Batman could / can beat superman (most common Dark Knight Returns and DKR2). This as I said, made mainly possible by Batman outthinking superman.

The geek has spoken
    RK-2
    Minndy, Crat, RK2
    Minndi, MP, RK2

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123