Thread: New CAS RP Coordinator

New CAS RP Coordinator

OOC: Hello, I am the new Clan Anarchist Syndicate Role-Play Event Coordinator. Not new to RP, but im new to the whole writing a storyline as things happen within CAS. Please, critique this and help me out into become the best RP event coordinator CAS has ever had

And please, don't let my guilds Sentinel alignment, Redruum, me (Acegunner), or who we attack effect what you think, I'm just here to become a better writer, and not to fight about if my stance on things is correct.

Thank you.

---------------------------------------

Freedom Fighters

The Story of Clan Anarchist Syndicate

By: General "Acegunner" West

Chapter 1

Dormant but Not Dead

Long ago, before the discovery of Shadowlands, before the invasion of aliens, before many of us came to this planet... there was a man called Redruum, the Commander and President of Clan Anarchist Syndicate, the a Commander in Operation Red Freedom, and a dominate influence upon the clans. He led our guild into many conflicts, into many hot zones, into many political movements, and into many operations that remain a mystery to some to this very day. Clan Anarchist Syndicate was truly led by a man of great knowledge, strength, and courage. As with every political leader propaganda was placed, and public opinion moved against him, calling him a terrorist, and a madman. He ignored the public, and continued bringing the fight to Omni-Tek leading his loyal band of followers into victory, after victory.

Sadly, our Commander disappeared, suddenly after a speech at the Council of Truth Building in Tir, his wareabouts are unknown, and what happened is unknown. He is assumed dead, but is still labeled M.I.A. for moral sake. Months passed, and Clan Anarchist Syndicate pressed on fighting Omni-Tek to their best ability under new command of Toadman538. Toadman538 spread the old Commanders responsibilities around. Cenotaph in charge of the guild meetings at the Happy Rebel, Acegunner in charge of scouting out Omni-Tek bases, and testing Omni-Tek leaked intelligence, and recruitment given to Dextar.

Alas, the influence of all these men didn’t amount to half the influence of Commander Redruum. Clan Anarchist Syndicate slowly fell apart piece by piece. I found myself being taken off planet for operations on Omni Prime; the stories of the rest of the men are their own.

Chapter 2

The Awakening

Part One - Notum Dust

One and a half years after I was shipped off planet I got to return to my beloved Rubi-Ka to find that Clan Anarchist Syndicate was being led by a man called Gortoe, and was quickly growing. I signed up right away and found that the guild was truly becoming the influence it once was. I was quickly briefed into the situation, and was told to scout Milky Way because Intel reports were coming in that were reporting heavy Omni-Tek activity. What I found shocked me, the guild Shadows of Rubi-Ka Inc. were harvesting notum, shipping it to their city, crushing it into a powder, and then shipping it into Omni-HQ. Recent Omni-Tek intelligence leaks said that Omni-Tek was actually using Notum Dust to troops a hyper boost to Strength and Stamina making them unstoppable killing machines. (http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=397219) This shook me down to the bone, and it had to be stopped. I kept this Intel between me, Gortoe, and Disting in order to keep fear out of our troops.

Part Two - A Fight for Humanity

It was early morning, the sun was about to come up above the mountains in Milky Way. The freedom fighters were placed in wait at Old Athens grid terminal as we called upon our Fixer's to hack us into the Fixer Grid and drop us outside the Notum Facilities of Shadows of Rubi-Ka Inc. As we appeared in Milky Way we charged at the base, taking gunfire from the towers as we approached, the towers were no match against the sheer power of Clan Anarchist Syndicate. Tower after tower was exploding sending scraps of metal in all directions, sending up giant stacks of smoke as they burned. Scouts in yalmahas reported opposing forces approaching from our flank, we were in trouble. We called for reinforcements from Equilibrium, and Chaotic Order, the reinforcements were on the way.

We had to think fast, sweat and blood was covering our armor, the Omni forces were approaching from our six, and towers were attacking at our twelve. We had no choice but to charge the omni forces while the towers were blowing up the dirt around us, and blowing holes in the back of our armor. We were just in firing range from the Omni forces when suddenly additional Omni forces were seen running through the towers. We were surrounded....the end was near, but we choose to fight to the death, for Redruum, for CAS, for the Clans. Right as the two men standing next to me took sniper shots to the chest and neck. I saw a small squad of fixers blitzing their way into the six of the first Omni forces that showed. They didn’t see them coming, the fixers killed the whole squad Omni soldiers without a single shot being fired at them.

With hope regained we picked up our wounded and drug them to the nearby beach for doctors to tend to them. With the Clan Anarchist Syndicate and Chaotic Order forces combined, we pushed deeper into the towers that were defending the precious Notum. More metal shards flew from towers, more smoke stacks rose into the sky. It was now daylight and the sun was shining brightly. Our yalmaha scouts again reported sightings of enemy forces landing on the other side of the towers, and flowing out of the nearby Omni town. Suddenly, an alien ship flew over the notum field landing just outside the town. Everyone upon the battle field stared as the aliens were ported down from the ship by a strange light to attack the town. The forces coming from the town had a choice to make, the notum plant, or the entire town. The freedom fighter watched with a grin as the forces from the town were ambushed by aliens as they ran into their town. Never in my life have I been so glad to see an alien ship attack Rubi-Ka, it saved many clanner lives. The other Omni forces were nowhere to be seen, somehow they suddenly disappeared. I squinted off in the distance, and thought I saw large flashes of light. It turns out that Equilibrium's forces had landed during the alien attack and attacked the Omni forces. The notum towers quickly fell with the combined forces and no Omni forces was to be seen after. The Omni Notum plant was conquered. We built our towers quickly to ensure this mining spot was never to be used for notum dust again.

Part Three - The Counter Attack

Half of the freedom fighters were dismissed, and the forces of Chaotic Order, and Equilibrium returned to their leaders. We thought the battle was over, so we sat around talking about the victory, playing cards, and undoubtedly drinking some liquor. Yalmaha scouts were sent to land and enjoy the victory party. Clean up crews were to be sent later in the day to pick up the metal scraps, that were currently being used as stools.

Good times were being had by all when suddenly a large explosion was heard. Some how one of the newly built towers was instantly blown apart, I feared the worst....could it be the things we were trying to prevent? The things the men did not know about? The things I regrettably did not tell my men? Sadly, it was. Two, just two Omni "employees" were attacking and utterly destroying the placed towers. My poor men just figured it was two regular Omni troops that could be easily taken out. They were mistaken, and I was mistaken not to tell them of the products of Notum Dust. Ten men fell to these monsters within minuets, and moral took a nose dive. Luck is on our side once again though, ICC peacekeeper ships flew overhead and dropships were coming towards the ground. The two Omni fled as quickly as possible to the town, and out of sight. The ICC forces dismissed my claims as I pleaded to them about notum dust, calling me mad, just like the Commander I once served under. I undoubtedly believe these two were using notum dust. I could not be angry at the ICC peacekeepers though, they were the only thing that could make those two Omnis flee, and it saved clanner lives, and let the mighty Clan Anarchist Syndicate prepare for another attack on that field.

Chapter 3

-----------------------------

OOC: Thanks for reading it, hope you like it. And if you, or your guild is interested in any form of RP with me, or the people in CAS just /tell acegunner and I will get back to you ASAP.
    Last edited by Feervich; Jul 11th, 2005 at 01:24:34.

(Red Freedom was more a loose alliance than an operation. Redruum was not THE commander of Red Freedom, that was Portman. Commander refers to a rank within in Red Freedom )
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Thanks, I corrected it. Still no comments though

Ooc

Since I was in most of what you mention. Here are some corrections.

Red Freedom was a movement. It wasn't an alliance, an operation or even a coalition.

The movement was lead by former CoT Commander Portman, who at the time left the coucil's service after her husband was allegedly killed by omnis.

Note: In the end it was discovered that Portman was working with Dust Brigade and was arrested by omni detachments and sent offworld to a penal colony for her crimes against the corporation due to her link to DB.

"dominate influence upon the clans"
    Now that is a stretch, no offense, I knew Red IC (90% of the time we spent was that) and OOC.

"As with every political leader propaganda was placed, and public opinion moved against him, calling him a terrorist, and a madman."

You're on the money on that part, just so you know, he was also stubborn, but right or wrong...he stuck to his point of view no matter what (even if his own advisors disagreed).

"Sadly, our Commander disappeared, suddenly after a speech at the Council of Truth Building in Tir, his wareabouts are unknown, and what happened is unknown."

Redruum's expanation for his FIRST dissapearance was that he went offworld to help the clans' cause in a larger scale....he then returned without anything to show for his long absence, but he still had the respect of many. The second and third time he came and went with little explanation, but by then he had lost control of CAS and few listened to him. The fourth time (which was a few months back) he returned, he claimed that he was going to lead CAS again to it's former glory...then he dissapeared for the last time.

To be honest, before Red dissapeared the first time, CAS was a good RP org. After he was gone, CAS practically dissapeared from the RP scene, but they did make a mark (CAS Armor was the result).

CAS's current reputation is a shadow of what it once was under Red's leadership at it's best.

How do I know all of this?

I lead Mercury Dragons Clan for 4 years, my relationship with Red (through 2 characters, father & son) allowed CAS and MD to be the main forces within the Red Freedom movement, later on becoming allies in 2 alliances (Alus and Atlantean Pact). I was the original creator of Council of Ares which I convinced Red to form with me, he in turn reformed the CoA a second time after the first time we disbanded it (at Henry Radiman's request).

With my original character, Windguard (the father) Red and myself after the RF movement fell apart were more or less enemies. As my current character Windguaerd (the son) I was friends with Red (to explain how I became friends with him IC it would take another page, so just take my word for it).

I have been in over 80 events, I was there when Red did his CoA Speech in front of the Tower of Truth (CoT building) in Tir, I was also there when he tried to take on the OT Base in Avalon (the main one I think) and got a lot of clanners killed (Funcom dropped a ton of Supreme omnis on the clan force, it was great entertainment).

I could tell you more, but I'd probably have to write 10 pages about CAS..and I'm sure you can find a CAS old timer to fill you in =D
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by Windguaerd
    Note: In the end it was discovered that Portman was working with Dust Brigade and was arrested by omni detachments and sent offworld to a penal colony for her crimes against the corporation due to her link to DB.
    [Just thought I'd add in an ooc tidbit here. Commander Portman is still on Rubi-Ka. Or was, a month or two ago, at least, when a few members of the clans were brought in for "questioning" after the Ross shooting ]

OOC:

yes, I know who you are wind....we have talked a few times.

Ill take vixens advice.....for the first time , since she was there also and was in CAS.

You have to admit, even though not everyone loved him....he was pretty popular, and pretty powerful.

And if you knew what really happend to him, you would know he had good reason to leave....and I respect that. Its not my part to say what happend but he had very good reason. It would definitly make anyone quite for a long time, and probbly never return.

But ignore this thread for abit...I have to add more, and im very busy recently repairing CAS.

Chapter 1 : July 29476 ((2002)) Rumors spread in the north as the Concil of Ares (mainly composed by Mercury Dragons and CAS) calls Henry Radiman to step down and is suspected to prepare a violent coup to overthrow the Council of Truth, forcing loyalist clans to deploy in Tir.
    For their defense, although I publically opposed to the CoA at the time, the situation in the north was quite unstable. Henry Radiman's CoT was remaining silent as the Omni pol lead more and more operations in our territories due to increased Dust Brigade activity.
    Finaly, despite Radiman's speech, the CoT will crumble in September, opening the way to months of anarchy in Tir with the deployment of ICC peacekeepers.
    Emilia Enrima Orender, fixer of First Light
    "Whole idea on fixer is being fast, hard to hit. hard to catch and sleazy person in every way. If rooting gives you edge, do it. If u need to chain root, do it. In pvp u use every tool given to you. You are not a knight in shining armor, you are a gangster and thief. You sure dont have to play fair." Snowlion