Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: IRRK: Is this a coup? A Neutral opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Savoy
    It may be a little premature to talk about this, Zora has not actually done anything yet and Ross is not dead, theoretically Ross could resume the role of CEO any day.

But I tell you one thing, should Zora do anything as barbaric as ordering his men to kill Neutrals on sight, you won't find me making excuses for him or saying things like "Well, what do Neutrals what to come to Omni-1 for anyway?" I'll leave that kind of hypocracy to the Clan apologists.

Savoy
    Well..you are right about one thing. We are gonna have to wait and see what this Zora has installed for us.

But I am content with the spokesperson of the Clans...It just seemed as you were not content with your new CEO, thus the question.
    My title Keeper. My mind on my grind. Assembly's my heart. They shine when I shine.

Kyarash "Legaron" Davoudi
    Keeper of Assembly

"Seen through human experience there are as many worlds as there are humans. Understanding that the word "human" defines a point in eternity and not a seperate reality is the begining of knowing"

Quote Originally Posted by Legaron
    Well..you are right about one thing. We are gonna have to wait and see what this Zora has installed for us.

But I am content with the spokesperson of the Clans...It just seemed as you were not content with your new CEO, thus the question.
    Yes, I am content as things stand with choice for acting CEO's .

I prefer Ross to Zora (though in fairness I should give Zora a chance to prove himself).

I prefer Radiman to Silverstone.

I prefer peace to war.

I don't think the Omni-Clan war is a necessary war. I believe a peaceful, equitable and mutally beneficial settlement can be reached between the Clans and Omni-Tek. I think those pressing for an escalation of the war on either side are either blind or have their personal agenda.

Clear enough?

Savoy
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

Yes, I am content as things stand with choice for acting CEO's .

I prefer Ross to Zora (though in fairness I should give Zora a chance to prove himself).
    Perfectly...

Oh bummer...
    My title Keeper. My mind on my grind. Assembly's my heart. They shine when I shine.

Kyarash "Legaron" Davoudi
    Keeper of Assembly

"Seen through human experience there are as many worlds as there are humans. Understanding that the word "human" defines a point in eternity and not a seperate reality is the begining of knowing"

Quote Originally Posted by Legaron
    Perfectly...
    Ack, that was meant to read "not content". Ah bummer yet again!

Savoy
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

Zora may prove to be a benifit to the neutrals, being viewed as a non-threat by Omni and Clan alike, we tend to get overlooked in the grand scheme of things. If Zora turns up the heat, his focus will probably be on the precieved threat, clanners. once again allowing the neutrals to grow in releative peace.

((OOC can someone explaine this?? j00 r0xx0r, Elgimpo!
    You last visited: Jan 1st, 1970 at 00:00:00 ))

Quote Originally Posted by Elgimpo

((OOC can someone explaine this?? j00 r0xx0r, Elgimpo!
    You last visited: Jan 1st, 1970 at 00:00:00 ))
    (OOC) Jan 1st, 1970 is the default first day according VBulletin's software. You might notice at some point that some Funcom Employees are listed as having joined the board on that date. It just means you have never logged onto the board before and this was your first post.
    Amosco -- Brokest Trader on RK2
    Coope -- His bot is his best friend

Originally posted by Dark Kensai
    Promising the stars and then hitting the customer with a bat so that they see stars is not the same thing.

Originally Posted by sobeguy
    If you really want this chair, why not just get a phalloplasty and address your real concern?

Become a Lifer

I think I can represent atleast a few clanners when I say this to Zora:
    Bring it on!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12