Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Vehicle Ideas

I like the idea of hoverboards.

I don't want to see different colored yalms though. I want to see new vehicles.

I agree.

Let thew carriers be carriers, to carry items, people or whatnot's

its easy to implement I think. Give it similar properties as a backpack, but with more slots. To add people to it, just do the same thing. As the Carrier owner just click the person you want to come aboard. or click-hold so you get a board button, then releasing the mouse over that icon will send them a messege asking if they want to board. So it dont have to be team memberes only, but have a limit of six would work.

Bigger Yalms. one pilot and one passanger. See above idea for adding passenger.

Same for those boat kinda vehicles

Also ideas on other vehicles, like bikes and such. loving it to bits.

More colors on the vehicles. Make it so you can select 4-5 areas for colors, or have a shop with color schemes set up where you buy the scheme you like and use it on the vehicle.

thank you and bump.
    General Thoram of the Twin Sun Syndicate

watever happened to carriers? why can't we buy them anymore? and has anyone found one recently?

no more no drop

All I really want is to be able to hand my old Yalm down to a clan mate.

Either that or I want Funcom to grant me a lot of Rubi-Ka land so I can park my ol' pieces of #$%* out on my property and let the grass grow up real tall around them so everybody can what a red neck I am AND how pointless it is to have NO DROP vehicles.

Hey. From now on I'm not going to let my RL husband drive my truck to work. I'm gonna tell him it's NO DROP and he can take his trash bot of a car. Yeah! That's it!

/me rolls her eyes.

Sepal

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123