Thread: Apartments....

Apartments....

One of char's hadn't chosen an apartment yet. I didn't bother about it, really. Until now.

But during an RP-session, we were having a meeting in one of the participants' apartment. And since I had no apartment, and we all tried to enter the wrong apartment in the beginning, I was issued an apartment there. With key and all.

Now, I figure, that's not the place I wanted my apartment to be.

Anything I can do? (delete key/petition/whatnot) or am I locked to that apartment forever?)

I know, I know. there might be nothing I can do about it now, and I should STFU. But I figured it was worth asking. Flame if you want, I KNOW i messed up. But please, constructive feedback is appriciated.

Mmore and alts.

Don't think you can do much apart from delete/petition. And Funcom, Last Ditch, pretty please?
    postcount++

it's just that I'm not sure if delete/petition will help me. Knowing FunCom's policy, I have doubts about getting it the way I want it

but thanks

Lose your key. You get a new shot at getting an appartment. My key deleted itself spontaneously (from my bank). Apparently I can now chose a new one. I have not bothered as it seems a bit pointless when I compare it to UO housing.

Having an apartment in this game is a compleat and total wast of time and energy. Just sleep in the streets