Thread: Omni Entertainment Mansion Pool Parties

Omni Entertainment Mansion Pool Parties

Hello all! Curtlee here. Just want to announce that we are planning and going to be scheduling Pool Parties at the Galway Castle Mansion. We prefer to call it the Omni Entertainment Mansion. We plan on having DJ's and Pool side Parties comming soon complete with a Bar and drink servers!! We are also hiring Drink Servers..Dancers..Entertainers etc. If interested please message me or leave an offline message that you're interested!! Welcome to the new Omni Entertainment Mansion!! ) Hope to see you soon!!
    Curtlee
    President of Enter The Dragon

This quote is from the "Aktrez says goodbye" thread. I believe it speaks for itself...

Originally posted by Riff
    BS Curtlee!! You are one of the main reasons why she left.. you and your damn Rompa girls! And your "AKKTREZ".... and Rovok and his idotic griefing constantly!!!!!!! He was the reason she broke. I was watching as he told her that her whole storyline sucked and she was retarded. She just couldn't take it anymore!

She is gone guys... she is about as pissed off with you as she can be. She misses her friends though. She did tell me that. And for those who care about her... she DOES have e-mail. Aktrez@aol.com Of course.. she'll kill me if she knew I told you that!!! She's really done with this game.

I just think you are losers to screw someone over liek that! I mean.. you all don't know what she put into this game. I don't see her because she comes home and gets on the computer immediately to see you all ... that's some friggin dedication!!!!

Grow up.. learn to respect people.. and maybe your lives will be meaningful someday

Peace

- Bladelaw
    You probably wont see me at those pool parties

/Ghump
    Ghump - a member of Ragnarok

My hovercraft is full of eels

Talking nope.

Boycott O.E.C.
    Devil's Advocate is cooler than you.

"If you can't get rid of the skeleton in your closet, you'd best teach it to dance."
    - George Bernard Shaw