Thread: Makin a robot taunter

Makin a robot taunter

i was rather furstrated to find this tradeskill is busted.

I purchased the x-insectcide from the chemical bases store. Purchased the trimmer shell from the electronics store, and the impact injector from the melee parto store. The first time I tried to assemble them, I had the wrong quality of modified chem impact injector and it gave me a cute massage to that effect. Then I made a new chem impact injector of the right quality and tried again. There was no error produced, just one confused engie.

has anyone else seen this?
    am I missing a step?

The lowest QL that will work (for the trimmer casing) is 30. Dont bother with anything lower than that because it wont work, and it wont tell you why either.
    Dont you think I look like Geordie from Star Trek?
    <-----------------------------------------------------------
    Actually I look more of a cross between him and Picard don't I?

Thanks

Anyone wanna buy an unused modified chemical impact injector lvl17 and a trimmer case lvl 17?

Just keep slamming them together

They eventually make something!

I myself was curious why it wouldn't assemble (prior to learning that you can't)...

But...

What happened was this:

/me mumbles about crappy trade skills
    begins try to make them combine using the Hammer Approach(TM)

You combine a QL17 Modified Chemical Impact Injector with Trimmer Casing to produce a QL199 Faded Computer Skill Right Hand Implant

This resulted in a lot of huh? What? taking a screenshot and then zoning a couple of times. But I still have that implant kicking around somewhere.
    Highorbit - Supreme Creator - Atlantean - 205 - Armour
    Andrele - Sorcerer - Atlantean
    Simarion - General - Atlantean - 200
    Zendia - Doctor - Atlantean
    Roanna - Preserver - Atlantean
    Littleorbit - Priest - Atlantean

Shameless Self Advertising: Engineer Guide

Re: Just keep slamming them together

Originally posted by HighOrbit
    They eventually make something!

I myself was curious why it wouldn't assemble (prior to learning that you can't)...

But...

What happened was this:

/me mumbles about crappy trade skills
    begins try to make them combine using the Hammer Approach(TM)

You combine a QL17 Modified Chemical Impact Injector with Trimmer Casing to produce a QL199 Faded Computer Skill Right Hand Implant

This resulted in a lot of huh? What? taking a screenshot and then zoning a couple of times. But I still have that implant kicking around somewhere.
    I have seen it happen to others, but not me. I am hoping that when it does happen, I will get a stilletto.
    PLEASE, give use a simple YES or no answer as to whether or not the CoH chests can be opened